[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come over to /mu/ in the first time in like 4-5 years >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: keira.jpg (24 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
keira.jpg
24 KB, 316x421
>come over to /mu/ in the first time in like 4-5 years
>still memming about IAAOTS and Animal Collective and Surjan
>notice you've now added Floral Shoppe to your memming smorgasbord
>that came out in 2011

Why the fuck are you still making memes out of the same old overmilked shit? IAAOTSposting is even older than Baneposting which at least found sitewide appeal.
>>
floral shoppe doesnt really get posted here anymore.

nice shitpost, though
>>
>>53319048
>Floral Shoppe
Nahh, it's all about Death Grips and Swansposting now.
>>
>>53319062
There's two Floral Shoppe/Vaporware posts in the catalog right now
>>
>>53319076
ah, feels good to have meme genres filtered
>>
>>53319048
>Why the fuck are you still making memes out of the same old overmilked shit? IAAOTSposting is even older than Baneposting which at least found sitewide appeal.
i actually agree, /mu/ is so embarrassing
>>
/mu/ is fucking terrible. There is maybe 1 really good, constructive, music related thread per every 40 threads on this board. Yet I still come here all the time, and I have figured out all you can do is contribute to the awful as much as possible, not try to fight it. That is why I start and bump a j-pop and k-pop thread every hour on the hour. That is why I spend all of my spare time in mspaint making variations on constanza.jpg, that is why I always bomb every thread by saying Piper at the Gates of Dawn was best Floyd album, No love deep web was best death grips album, Yeezus was best Kanye Album, Pablo Honey was best Radio Head album, and IDM is an entirely legit genre. That's right /mu/ I am that guy. While typing this out, I have already bumped a p4k thread, a last.fm circlejerk (I'm the guy that links random posts and just says mahnigga or >constanza.jpg, I don't even look at the content anymore), and my favorite, 'hay /mu/ at what age did you grow out of metal?'
>>
>>53319048
Because people don't want to discuss music that they themselves love. Instead they only want to discuss the "hot topics". No matter how much they've already been discussed.
>>
you should have seen /mu/ in the week leading up to new years, the Jenny Death When and general death grips posting was enormous, I think there were normally 5+ threads up at any one time
>>
File: 1422765037303.png (825 KB, 1010x772) Image search: [Google]
1422765037303.png
825 KB, 1010x772
>>53319184
>>
>>53319227
I don't follow
>>
>>53319072
is there anything else tho tbh imo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.