[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/'s opinion on Unknown Mortal Orchestra?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What's /mu/'s opinion on Unknown Mortal Orchestra?
>>
>>53258673
indie is the gayest music imaginable
>>
gay
>>
>>53258701
agreed/
>>
tumblr/SJWcore
>>
>>53258673
I think they're great, II is the better album to me though. What bothers me about the S/T is that so many of the vocal melodies are the exact same as the guitar melodies. Still like the album though.
>>
This guy I don't talk to anymore who had a tumblr and was obsessed with ty segal really liked them. I think they're pretty mediocre.
>>
>>53258882
What does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>53258983
>has a tumblr
>>
>>53259008
except I don't
>>
some cool guitar playing. other than that, it's the typical pseudo-retro shit you would hear from 2011
>>
>>53259037
>denies being on tumblr when they clearly have one
>>
>>53259050
It's unfortunate that at least a fifth of the people on here are narcissistic enough to have one.
>>
>>53258673
I thought that first album was well done and a lot of fun. Not mind blowing but worth listening to. The second album was much more forced and uninteresting.
>>
First album is fun and has a more pop vibe.
Second is more psychedelic but still a nice album.
>>
>>53258673
pretty comfy music, nothing too special.
Although I do hope they try and expand their sound in their next album.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.