[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flowchart Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: HowtointoRide.png (3 MB, 1596x1270) Image search: [Google]
HowtointoRide.png
3 MB, 1596x1270
What flowcharts would you like to see? I just might do it if I know the source well enough.
Personally I'd love a shoegaze one in the same fashion as the ones for post-punk and post-rock.
>>
Can someone post the good swans one
>>
File: HowtointoSwans.png (2 MB, 2437x1448) Image search: [Google]
HowtointoSwans.png
2 MB, 2437x1448
>>53185813
Will do, that was my first one. I'm feeling like doing some more.

Some day I might expand the Swans one with all of Angels of Light, World of Skin, etc. But I'm not as familiar with that stuff as with Swans yet.
>>
A Residents flowchart would be heaven
>>
>>53185867
Can you guys post stuff that's not already on the fucking wiki? That's the point of these threads.
>>
Can someone post on for the Mountain Goats?
>>
File: The_residents_flowchart.jpg (3 MB, 4096x5022) Image search: [Google]
The_residents_flowchart.jpg
3 MB, 4096x5022
>>53185878
There already is one in the wiki.
>>
Anybody got that Avalanches flowchart?
>>
I'm starting the Buckethead one.

It'll be long...
>>
File: bucketchart.jpg (318 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
bucketchart.jpg
318 KB, 1600x1000
>>53186371
here's one for inspiration
>>
>>53186410
I'm gonna add his Pikes
>>
I need a Mercury Rev chart, pls help me.
>>
File: nerdcore flowchart.png (2 MB, 2116x2000) Image search: [Google]
nerdcore flowchart.png
2 MB, 2116x2000
So I sat down and thought to myself, "Why don't I make a recommendation chart that literally nobody on /mu/ will use?" Lo and behold, I made it.
>>
Can someone do a morrissey + the smiths one?
>>
>>53187050
>Start at The Queen is Dead.
>Listen to The Smiths, Meat is Murder and Strangeways next.
>For more, check out Hatful of Hollows, The World Won't Listen and Louder Than Bombs.
>Throw Morrissey in the trash.
>>
>>53185943
Seconding.
>>
>>53185943
>>53187881
there isn't one, i don't think.

i don't have time to make one but if you need recs i could walk you through it verbally.
>>
>>53186879
Lacks Dan Bull.
>>
File: melvins.jpg (541 KB, 1194x1620) Image search: [Google]
melvins.jpg
541 KB, 1194x1620
Kind of bad flowchart, but is wat I got...
>>
File: STARFLYER CHART.png (935 KB, 2437x1448) Image search: [Google]
STARFLYER CHART.png
935 KB, 2437x1448
Someone requested this one a while ago.
>>
>>53185937
This
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.