[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current favorite song >current feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: feels.png (5 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5 KB, 167x200
>current favorite song
>current feels
>>
Jerry Paper - Want

Shit. My girlfriend is seeing another guy that I can't compare to. Damn it mu
>>
>>53166690
Why is your girlfriend hanging out with another male without you?

You some kind of bitch?
>>
>>53166722
Pretty much.
She used to be an introvert. I made her a little more confident. Now I'm getting fucked over by it
>>
>>53166468
The Mountain Goats - Against Pollution

seriously considering dropping out of school and bumming rides around america
>>
feel trapped the way i think about food
the shirelles - i met him on a sunday
>>
grow up
>>
>GY!BE - Mladic

>tfw asked her out to a concert
>she said she didn't know her schedule that day and gave me her number to figure it out
>texted her a few days later
>she said she was busy that night
>asked her if she'd like to grab a coffee some other time instead
>tfw she hasn't texted me back
>>
i feel like my depression is starting to lift and my depersonalization is getting a little less inhibiting, but at the same time I still feel some kind of emotional blockage

Did You See the Words - Animal Collective, just started getting into them not too long ago
>>
Aphex twin - chink 101
Nostalgic
>>
She just dumped me
>>
Alex G is coming to my town for a show but I have no one to go with. Should I still go alone
>>
pink lemonade by closure in moscow

bored, anxious, time is going by too slowly, can't wait til its later so I can either go get drunk with my friends or get high and go to sleep yeah my life is so meaningful
>>
Modest Mouse - Heart Cooks Brain
Nervous, kind of sad because i broke up with gf
>>
File: 1422237703705.jpg (38 KB, 482x388) Image search: [Google]
1422237703705.jpg
38 KB, 482x388
>mount eerie - moon, I already know

this girl likes me and I like her too but I'm afraid of relationships and I think I'm just a boring and uninteresting person and when she realizes that she'll get cold feet a month into the relationship

all i ever do i listen to music, watch tv shows/movies, go the gym, study and stay at home on friday evenings and I have problems holding conversations and I don't think I'll be able to keep her entertained

also fat because >tfw forever bulking
>>
>>53166468
>I dont wana grow up - Tom waits
>I don't wana grow up
>>
Simon & Garfunkel - Kathy's Song

both impatient and calm at the same time
>>
>current favorite song
Talk Talk - New Grass
>current feels
I feel nothing.
>>
Mount Eerie - Turmoil

depressed/alone/ like a failure. i cant wait to die.
>>
>>53167099
what's wrong anon
>>
>>53167031
>>53167040
You know there's a problem why don't you guys try and fix it aside from shitposting all day.
>>
>>53166468
Seventy Times 7 by Brand New.
My best friend has been ignoring me and treating me shitty for a long tome, and I'm gonna tell her to fuck off soon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrHW6_aJSKc

>tfw social anxiety
>tfw lonely
>>
>Geino Yamashirogumi - Requiem
Quit my job two days ago, feeling anxiety free and excited for a new job or going back to school or just sitting around for a couple weeks. Tired as fuck from shoveling snow
>>
>>53166759
Dump her ass befor she makes you look like an idiot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xuvcpjf1JU

>I'm the only one in my trailer park that knows what the queers are doing to the soil
>>
>>53166759
Don't get cucked, anon.

god bless.
>>
In The Morning
>tfw everyone finally left and you're happy
>>
>>53167124
I don't spend my whole days here, the type of job I have just affords me a lot of down time and its cold as fuck outside
>>
File: sadcyclops.png (50 KB, 174x128) Image search: [Google]
sadcyclops.png
50 KB, 174x128
>song
hmm, probably Floor infested floorboard by the brave little abacus
>feels
i just don't know anymore
>>
File: 1394638138706.png (652 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1394638138706.png
652 KB, 700x700
Carissa's Wierd - They'll Only Miss You When You Leave

>go on a date on Saturday with a gorgeous girl
>have an amazing time
>make out at the end of the night
>she texted afterwards saying she had a great night
>haven't heard from her since despite texting her a couple times

Also I work a dead end job, live in my parents' house and it's constantly grey and wet outside because I live in Manchester
>>
>>53167217
by Built to Spill? Great song
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMptK1sHk-w

Disconnected
>>
Mount Eerie - I Can't Believe You Actually Died
a couple of weeks ago i did dxm and had almost an epiphany that this girl i know is perfect for me and we should b together but we dont talk to each other anymore so idk how ill go about doing it so itll probably just go away
>>
>>53167369
>after years of making shallow plans with a qt that never happen we actually set a day
>it goes well enough
>says multiple times during, it will happen again
>"that was nice"
>"Yeah it was"
>know shes lying
>silence from then on

Why can't grills just tell the truth m8?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.