[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do while you listen to music /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
What do you do while you listen to music /mu/?
>>
Think about life
>>
watch muted ASMR close-up whisper videos and slowly jerk my member
>>
play Tagpro
>>
>>53056612
analyse the score :^)
>>
>>53056652
OK, this question is 100% honest and serious

Do people actually like that ASMR bullshit? Do people actually find it helpful or pleasurable?

I've always seen it as a fucking meme
>>
>>53056689
Yes. I experienced ASMR long before it was a thing on the internet.

For example, I used to watch a specific Audrey Tautou interview every night before bed, cos her french accent and soft voice really relaxed me. I experienced it as a kid too. Friend slowly counting his hockey card collection, my dad whispering advice to me etc.

Hard to explain what it feels like. It's like a sense of well being and being safe. And sometimes your spine tingles.
>>
twerk it or jerk it
>>
Just chill on /w/, /ic/, or read some info about the band i'm listening to...
>>
>>53056890
>reading while listening to music
Disgusting.
>>
fuck up nerds on trivia crack
>>
>>53056689

I personally like it, not really the whisper/soft vocal stuff though. I get massive pleasure from "rougher" noises - scratching, hair clippers, crinkling packages, stuff like that. I also get a lot of buzz with noise music as well.
>>
smoke weed
>>
>>53056689
yes it's definitely a real thing, the scientists just haven't found out why it happens, but it's not some delusion

i feel very sad for you if you don't experience it, sometimes it's one of the most intense feelings i can achieve sober
>>
fuck my mom
>>
drugs, drinks, gym, bike, commute, sing, jump around my room if its aggressive (nwa, dmx, death grips)
>>
>>53057024
i get the same sensation out of music though, the asmr videos never do it for me
>>
>>53057079
patrician detected
>>
funpost
occasionally get inspired to cook up oc
>>
i whip it through the glass, nigga
>>
>>53056612

Air guitar mainly, if the song is good.

Or i'm looking for a better song that I can air guitar to while the other song is playing
>>
>>53056612
I draw
>>
Browse /mu/, ride the bus to work, smoke some cigarettes, walk around. Basically any time I'm not in a social or work situation I'm listening to something.
>>
smoke weed in my car, stare up at the sky through the sunroof.
>>
>>53058691
Fuck man, I miss doing that.

Used to live in the country and my buddies and I would all pile in his shitty little car and listen to music and get stoned and drive around cornfields. Good times.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x1136
>>53056689
>didn't know what ASMR was until now

Holy shit, best ASMR inducing songs go.

I'm listening to this shit right now.
>>
>>53058583
also while im going for the pass, nigga
>>
Browse 4chan and shit, sometimes read the lyrics if they're an integral part of the album.
>>
>>53058751

Yeah I live in Nebraska and spend my nights similarly. I haven't had much luck getting my friends to join me though, they prefer to stay at their houses and smoke indoors. It really bums me the fuck out.
>>
>>53058829
That sucks man. I always liked to explore places while high. I don't really get the chance to anymore as I'm in the city (Seattle) and am constantly working, but maybe once I have some free time I'll go to the mountains and smoke.
>>
>>53056612
>panda bear
omg it's odd future
>deakin
these guys are annoying as fuck
>avery tare
must act cool around niggers
>geologist
who the fuck are these guys again
>>
>>53058893
That's too bad. I hope you get a good amount of free time soon.

And yeah, for the past year and a half I commuted and traveled by bike. So ever since I got a car about a month ago I've been driving everywhere and exploring a lot. I hope to have made a few trips to Colorado by the time summer comes around.
>>
Lay in bed just listening to the music, someties I feel I should be doing something but im so relaxed.
>>
>>53056652
>>53056689
>>53056840
>>53056981
>>53057024
>>53057489
>>53058767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTZqX4WWz4E
>>
>>53059971
Oh goddammit every time I see that faggot Sam Hyde's stupid face.
>>
>>53060078
he's a funny guy
>>
Walk, draw, pace, hyperventilate, or be on a train.
>>
>>53056612
Alien rap
>>
Internet
>>
>>53056840
Holy shit I get that so many times and I never connected the dots! Usually when I'm having a quiet moment with my parents watching TV or studying with someone close to me or chilling with close people. Feels so good.
>>
>>53060376
I think these moments make me the happiest man on earth for a couple of seconds.
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>53060406
fuck you, why do i never have these moments? watched so many asmr videos and none triggered this feeling.
am i just an emotionless cold alien??
>>
Do shit online or lay in bed and focus on it
If the lyrics are important but I can't understand them I read along
>>
I'll sometimes meditate on it, depending on the release. it's a whole new experience from listening to it normally, you can truly aprecaite it
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.