[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAY MUSIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (51 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
51 KB, 700x700
hey guys, i'm a straight guy and i want to get into gay music just to fit in with my gay friends.

what do you suggest? i already like Bjork and Kylie Minogue.

(gay music: pop music by female artists. but good ones, no Lady Gaga shit)
>>
That is not the definition of gay music.
>>
>>53043756
sorry man Kylie Minogue is the best there is for this sort of stuff.
>>
>>53043756
i'm straight but i started sucking dick to fit in with my friends
>>
Nice generalisation you fucking cis scum. Must be nice living in your straight white male bubble.
>>
File: cover.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>
>>53043808
b-b-but i'm black
>>
>>53043756
I know the feel anon, nearly all of my friends are gay and sometimes I find it hard to relate. However your assumption that all gays listen to the same music is false. Just listen to what you already listen to, ask for some recs from your friends maybe and share your own music.
>>
>>53043881
i want to be a patrician on gay music.i don't want my pleb gay friends to recommend me anything
>>
Joanna Newsom
Kate Bush
>>
early 2000's-late 90's top radio stuff,
gloria gaynor,
mariah carey,
beyonce and destinys child discographies.

that's what me and my gay friends listen to when we're drinking
>>
>>53043756
d i s c o
>>
>>53043756

Why do faggots always have such shit taste?
>>
Check out Bear Force One OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
>>
>>53044310
they like to be quirky and eccentric by just liking obnoxious shit from their outfits to their taste in music.
>>
>>53043927
Kek
>>
This thread has officially triggered me and I'm going to go listen to C H V R C H E S while wondering where it all went wrong. Fuck you, op.
>>
if it wasn't for the gay scene there would be no house music

OP if you want to be patrish then learn about chicago house, and then maybe move onto things like Paris Is Burning
if you like that then you can learn about disco as well
>>
>>53043756
get into PC Music instead, it's patrician and literally what you're looking for
>>
a lot of gay people listen to bjork but bjork isn't really 'gay music'. it's doesn't quite fit alongside kylie minogue and madonna
>>
you know it's AAAAAAAAAAAAALLL IN YOUR HEEEEEAD
>>
>>53043756
>implying gay people only listen to pop
>implying there is "gay" music
>forcing yourself to fit in with your gay "friends"

A: They aren't your friends if you need to like things they like to fit in.
B: You're an ignorant retard if you there there is such as thing as "gay" music. My boyfriend likes folk, I guess that's gay now, right?
C: Lady Gaga isn't shit.
>>
>>53044508
>My boyfriend likes folk, I guess that's gay now, right?

yes
yes it is
>>
File: get a load of this guy.png (181 KB, 278x297) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.png
181 KB, 278x297
>ginig a shit about the 'gay scene'
>1007+1007+1
>>
>>53043756
Picopop is the most gay music out there
>>
>>53043756
Death grips
>>
>>53044508

>Defensive fag gets mad.
>Muh special snowflake cultural identity.
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 905x917
>Bjork
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.