[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good albums for going on vacation on Florida?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: Florida_intro_345x225.jpg (28 KB, 345x225) Image search: [Google]
Florida_intro_345x225.jpg
28 KB, 345x225
What are good albums for going on vacation on Florida?
>>
pitbull
>>
>>53033170

Haven't been to Florida yet(or the U.S. for that matter) but i'd bring Jack Johnson or The Ambient Works by Aphex Twin, nice relaxing music
>>
>>53033170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS-YZlJLCbM
>>
PANAMA
>>
>>53033170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7v542EmXac
>>
Anything from Rick Ross or Ariana Grande.
>>
>>53033170
Riff Raff all day err day
>>
>>53035077
They are both from Florida.
>>
Paysage d'Hiver
Darkspace
Leviathan
Xasthur
The list could go on...
>>
the most pleb music you can think of, if that's not enough ask your pleb friends what they've been listening to lately.
>>
Sung Tongs was an album I got really into when in Florida, although the trip I got into it on was a road trip all around the state
>>
>Florida
>vacation

Don't do this.
>>
>>53033234
underrated post
>>
Millionyoung is from florida and really good.
>>53035466
loved tripping to sung tongs at the beach
What city OP?
>>
>Florida

Really bad idea.
>>
>>53035467
>Key West
>Not the GOAT subtropical vacation spot

I agree if it's almost anywhere else in Florida though
>>
>>53035517
>not going to Saint Petersburg
literally the best city in Florida
>>
>>53033170
>going on vacation on Florida
i am so sorry
>>
>>53035535
But Orlando for Disney
>>
>>53035538
If you are trash
>>
>>53033170
A good album is I MAKE SHITTY VACTION CHOICES BY OP'S BRAIN.
>>
>>53035538
Nah
>>53035556
Disney World is overrated as fuck
>>
i really bonded with the only album from a newfound interest in connecticut on vacation in florida. honestly, just pick anything that isn't super aggressive that you want to be into but aren't quite yet.
>>53035467
>>53035503
if you're doing things that don't involve other people it's a great place to go. busch gardens and hanging out at the beach alone is fun as fuck.
>>
I have been stuck in florida for a year and a half

This place is hell

Save yourself
>>
>>53035568
>great local experimental music scene
>great restaurants
>clean, not super busy beaches
>art museums
>close to Tampa and its theme parks
>not too far from Orlando and its theme parks
literally the best city
>>
Go to Publix while you're in Florida and order The Chicken Tenders Sub. You're welcome.
>>
>>53035556
fuck Orlanda. the keys are nice and I like pensacola. there are areas near miami that are similar to the keys.
>>
>>53035580
Disney World is the happiest place on earth and you're a shit
>>
>>53035602
>living anywhere in the south that isn't atlanta, athens, or savannah
why are you stuck there, anon?
>>
>>53035614
I have spent an insane amount of time in Tampa, less so in St Pete, perhaps I'm conflating the two (they bleed into each other). But I detest Tampa
>>
>>53035619
It's the largest figurative trash dump on earth my man
>>
>>53035616
NO DO NOT DO THIS
>>
File: gunshine-state.jpg (37 KB, 398x415) Image search: [Google]
gunshine-state.jpg
37 KB, 398x415
WHO /MIAMI/ HERE
>>
>>53035687
I hate Tampa so goddamn much, the traffic is terrible, and everything's so far away it seems.
St. Pete is much different, no traffic, things aren't too far from each other cuz lol peninsula, ton of beaches, and generally nice people.
>>
>>53035660
>living anywhere in the south that isn't atlanta, athens, or savannah

My melanin rich companion.
>>
>>53035660
Moved here for work w gf a year and a half ago from ATL. That didn't work out but I upgraded to new, better gf (a girl id been chasing for years), but she's in nursing school, and long distance relationships blow, so here I am until we can gtfo
>>
>>53035743
Hm, ok, I won't link the two together automatically anymore. Everyone in Tampa does - maybe because I knew so many people in Tampa from st Pete

YYYYYBOOOOORRRR
>>
>>53035799
fair enough. my LDR gf lives in louisville, which is also a nice (kind of) southern city.
>>
>>53035779

I fuckin love Atlanta. So many other large cities in the US seem like racist, everything-closes-at-10, backwards-thinking, old-cranky-people-everywhere enclaves in comparison.
>>
>Coming to Florida for anything
I was born and raised here and I've been here for 20 years, fuck off when you got the chance.
>>
>>53035489
>millionyoung

wow i havent heard about that artist in a while. i i had his stuff and then my laptop shit the bed and i totally forgot about him till this second ty mane
>>
>>53035858
Been to Kentucky (Mammoth Caves lel) but not Louisville. My friend who lives in a van just visited it and liked it a lot actually. Besides ATL my fav southern cities are Asheville, Charleston and New Orleans (if that counts)

Memphis can be fun if you ain't afraid of a little sketch either
>>
>>53035535
No-Name key is GOAT, just don't go wandering at night because there are still voodoo sacrifices going on
>>
>>53035903
Pretty much. It's in my top three cities and I've been to most of the major ones.

1. DC (Hometown)
2. Las Vegas (I don't even like loudness or excess, but that place is just so much more than that)
3. Atlanta (where I spent most of my childhood and where most of my immediate family lives)
>>
>>53035974
yeah new orleans is a cool as fuck city but it's hard to tell whether or not it would be nice to live there. the food is top tier.
louisville is pretty progressive and there's a good mix of city streets and parks. def check it out if you get the chance. they also have some great record stores.
>>
>>53035708
Bitch nothing you can say makes Epcot not exist
>>
>>53036127
epcot really isn't that great my friend
>>
>>53035615
This. Fuck whatever else you do OP, this is going to be the highlight of your vacation.
>>
File: sublime.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sublime.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>>
File: 397a2f62.jpg (127 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
397a2f62.jpg
127 KB, 600x600
Florida by Diplo

It sounds nothing like what Diplo is doing today, shit sounds like Endtroducing by DJ Shadow.
>>
>>53036174
>not that great

It's not even good. It's literally just a concentration of the white, geriatric community that makes up 90% of FL's population anyway.
>>
>>53033170
Get used to Jimmy Buffet
I mean, I love living in Florida; mostly for the superiority complex I get from it.
But they have shit taste in music, and love parrot head shit.
>>
>>53033170

Limp Bizkit
>>
>>53036478
hey! they also import minimum wage foreigners
>>
>>53035728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4
>>
>>53035467

Eurofag here, i want to visit Florida.. Why do you think it's a bad idea?
>>
>>53035467

European here, i want to visit Florida.. Why do you think it's a bad idea?

>>53035903
>racist

The leftist threw that word around so much by now.. Do you mean Klan or New Black Panther kind of racist or ''they don't like Obama so they must be racist'' kind of ''racist''?
>>
>>53040334
>>53040379

kek, same question twice
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.