[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>metal /mu/ (2006 - 2008) >indie /mu/ (2008 - 2012) >memerap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: nmh-itaots.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nmh-itaots.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>metal /mu/ (2006 - 2008)
>indie /mu/ (2008 - 2012)
>memerap & white guilt /mu/ (2012 - present)
Which era of /mu/ do you prefer the most?
>>
2009/2010 /mu/ was best /mu/
>>
Anything that isn't the shitfest we're in now
>>
>>52895663
i think it's 4chan in general that is terrible right now
>>
I wasn't around when metal wasn't the big thing but I did appreciate indie /mu/.
I think /mu/ started dying the minute "patrician" became a thing. Like, when people started thinking the more obscure music is, the better it is. That, to me, is way more annoying than circlejerking over trap music.
>>
>>52895650
[2]
>>
>>52895677
metal was the big thing*
>>
>>52895663
It's getting better, I think. Late 2013/Early 2014 was the absolute worst era of /mu/.
>>
>>52895690
2012's feels invasion was /mu/'s all-time lowest
>>
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOOOOOOVVEEEEEEEEEE

YOOUUU

JESUSSSS

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
The worst part about /mu/ is everyone complaining about how shitty /mu/ is
>>
Varied-sharethreads-every-day /mu/
I miss mediafire
>>
>>52896350
nice meme

now proceed to kill you'reself
>>
2013 /mu/ was basically s4s music edition not to mention meme rap the board, it's gotten better since than thankfully but the new newfags are quite jarring. Seems as no one lurks before posting anymore.
>>
>memerap
It's 2015, you can stop trying to force it, Antz
>>
>>52896397
JJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIISTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOVVVVVEE YOU

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I DOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>52896378
This, and people calling something "shit" or "GOAT" without any explanation for their opinion. It sickens me.
>>
not-stuck-in-the-past-/mu/ oh wait that is all of them.
>>
>>52895677
yes

fuck ctop/june/hamtrax/n-fish/etc

actually n-fish is cool nvm
>>
>>52896430
i meant none of them.

sorry.
>>
>>52895650
this guy has the right idea, remember when people would troll other forums and facebook pages with fake Jeff Mangum accounts?
>>
Literally no one here feels guilty about being white.
>>
The one where we get sharethreads

I miss them :(
>>
anyone who thinks /mu/ isn't shit for longer than a year is a drone.
>>
File: tumblr_lsgszfNXHP1r0dj31o1_500.jpg (67 KB, 473x552) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsgszfNXHP1r0dj31o1_500.jpg
67 KB, 473x552
>>52896466
I beg to differ
>>
>>52895639
memerap era is best

4chan is doomed and so is the rest of the internet culture, so have fun as long ad you can
>>
>>52895677
I listen to the to hidden music at the end of the tape to the fourth expansion of an obscure horror board game that's not very well known outside of Australia. How patrician does that make me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2VyqY-x3ME
(I seriously once found a place to get a high quality version of this song)
>>
>>52896443
we forgive you. it's not your fault.
>>
>>52896479
/mu/ has always been shit. Now its shitty because of the fucking infestation of tumblr faggots who only spread cancer
>>
File: 1420821791718s.jpg (8 KB, 250x172) Image search: [Google]
1420821791718s.jpg
8 KB, 250x172
I hate to say it, but the SJW won. this is why you see so much white guilt and memery.
>>
>>52896532
>18,000 views on youtube.
fuckin pleb
>>
>>52896392
I don't. Fuck mediafire when Mega exists
>>
>>52896404
>Seems as no one lurks before posting anymore.
this so much, a fair amount of posters here doesnt listen to anything that isnt '/mu/core'

>>52896392
;_;
it all started to decline after the pigs fucked over megaupload
>>
>>52896580
This better? this is the EARLY mix of said song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9wOii3fq3Y
>>
The white guilt peaked in late 2014 though, it was genuinely disgusting how many "lel white people sucks xDDD" threads there was for a while.
>>
i miss the metal threads
>>
The period of time where yeezus and NMH were posted more than once daily,
That was when /mu/ truly sucked.
>>
>>52896426
fucking this
>>
The best time was when /mu/ talked about breaks, funk and turntablism constantly, oh wai-
>>
>>52895670
I agree with this guy. I'm going to put the blame on /v/ for letting all these retards in. Then again, Moot hasn't been doing a great job at keeping people under control either.
>>
>>52896722
It was only a natural response to the amount of "muh white pride" shitposting all over the site. 4chan swings from left to right like a pendulum, specifically mirroring mainstream view at the time. It was only a few years ago that people were only racist ironically and talked shit about religion every time it came up.
>>
>>52896875
>mirroring
Oops, I meant that this site usually goes against the mainstream. People used to go out of their way to be offensive to mainstream people that would show up here. I don't know if it's how it is anymore. i came here in 2005 and stopped in 2010 but recently came back.
>>
>>52896740

what metal was big at that time here? Newfag here (approx 2 years)
>>
>>52896901
"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
>>
this album and the P4K review killed /mu/

prove me wrong
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.