[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1395268004983.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1395268004983.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
i could really use one

>favorite song?
>what are you listening to?
>>
>Viet Cong - Death
Went and played music with some cool cats today. Think im finally getting a band together, got a job interview on monday. Things are turning around?
>>
File: depressed-smoker-664x442.jpg (50 KB, 664x442) Image search: [Google]
depressed-smoker-664x442.jpg
50 KB, 664x442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xZNAfNlIWo

Love this song. It reminds me of her.
>>
File: feelz.png (137 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
feelz.png
137 KB, 453x668
>tfw no favorite song
>most played song is Gold Dust by Duster
>listening to Bleeding Rainbow
>finishing off a beer and a cigarette
>have to be at work early in the morning
>qt3.14 coworker will be there
>she flirts with me, but has a boyfriend
>have the feels because I get attached too easily but will never make a move
>get all stupid and spaghetti all over when she hangs around and talks to me
>she touches me a lot and puts her head on my shoulder sometimes and I just freeze up
>goddamnitfuckwhy
>>
listening to Son of Dracula atm
don't have a favourite song

>tfw pedophile
>tfw i'll never be able to have a real relationship
>even if it was legal, i'd feel like shit if anything happened to her, which it inevitably would
>tfw just want to be loved
>>
>>52769378
if she's flirting that much, it's probably a good sign that she likes you and is willing to put up with your autism
>>
>>52769378
dammit this is exactly me like 2 years ago
>>
The Chameleons - Soul in Isolation
don't have a fav song, but w/e

Everytime I try and go out to do something fun, it's just a hollow, joyless experience. Don't stay this way for the rest of my life. feelsbadman
>>
>>52770420
*don't want to
>>
>>52770420
Have you considered the possibility that you suffer from some form of dysthymia (IANAD, but you should consider seeking therapy)
>>
>>52768296
Good going, anon. Hope the interview goes well.

>favorite song?
I'm honestly surprised that anyone can have a favorite song.
>>
Found out my Granddad might not live through the week.

He lives in my home country and I'm stuck here not able to talk to him. He's on a morphine drip constantly so I don't know if I'll ever even get to speak to him again over the phone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.