[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got some new fantastic headphones. I've never had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Beach_House_-_Bloom.png (22 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Beach_House_-_Bloom.png
22 KB, 220x220
Just got some new fantastic headphones. I've never had a good pair, and have always listened to music either in the car or with shitty earbuds from target.

Anyway, I just listen to pic related with these new headphones, and the difference between listening to it on old headphones and these new ones is MASSIVE. A whole new love for this album.

What are more albums where they sound significantly better with great headphones than with shitty ones?

>inb4 "all music"

For example, Funeral by arcade fire obviously sounds better on these, but the difference isn't so massive that it shocked me, wheras with beach house I was amazed at how layered the sound became.
>>
>>52666285
another example, this album went from good but noisy to being incredibly layered and intersting
>>
>>52666285
What headphones OP?
>>
The Madcap Laughs by Syd Barrett

Should be pretty warm and the music is simple and uncluttered so you can really focus on the guitar and voice. Make sure you don't listen to shit quality audio files. That goes for anything now. V0s or 320s if not flacs. Enjoy!
>>
>>52666651
I got sony mdr v6
>>
>>52666285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuYNidNgQic

listened to this when i got my first pair of nice headphones and the difference was huge even though i had heard this a million times on earbuds. you tube quality might not be that good though
>>
All contemporary psychedelic music sounds way better on new cans. OP what headphones did you get?
>>
>>52667604
see
>>52667378
>>
Do headphones decrease in sound quality over time? if you treat them well and don't over blow them?
>>
>>52666285
age of adz
>>
>>52666285
Op, go for BY THE THROAT, by BEN FROST. You won't regret it.
>>
>>52668549
this along with
Since I Left You by The Avalanches
Mezzanine by Massive Attack
Phantom on the Horizon by The Fall of Troy
>>
>>52667647
Mine definitely have.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.