[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you will never meet a girl with the same tastes as you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14 KB, 307x300
tfw you will never meet a girl with the same tastes as you.
>>
be gay then
>>
I did, once, ONCE. It ended terribly, don't get me started. Count your blessings that you're safe in your basements.
>>
>>52232323

>Caring what someone with a pussy's taste in music is.
>>
liking pinkerton would be grounds for divorce
>>
>>52232345
this

although, she might have outright awful taste and attempt to drag you to venues where her favorite artist is playing so that can be a downside.
>>
>>52232344
same

ended in disaster

there's a reason people say shit like "opposites attract" etc...
>>
>>52232323
>wanting a girl with the same tastes
you don't even know what you want
>>
>>52232373
I fail to believe this solely due to the fact I was in a relationship with someone polar opposite to me and I was bored out of my fucking mind.
>>
File: 1405720858238.jpg (253 KB, 718x669) Image search: [Google]
1405720858238.jpg
253 KB, 718x669
>date girl who's into literature and "poetry"
>tries to get me into some spoken word shit by some fatass ginger dude
>>
If you want a girl with the same taste as you then your music taste must be really feminine. Interpret that as you will.
>>
>>52232473
Being picky?
>>
>>52232400
i think the best relationships are between people who are similar in some ways and opposite in other ways

common ground is important and so is that difference
>>
>>52232323
I was once like you. My ex used to listen to pleb music, but I got her into my stuff. And you know what? It really doesn't matter - looking for people judging on their taste is shallow. Better search for a decent personality as you might get disappointed with these "patrician" girls.
>>
>>52232447

>girl claims to "love books"
>only reads crap like Coelho and Donna Leon

I hate people so much.
>>
>>52232677
>girl claims to be addicted to music
>linkin park
>imagine dragons
>arctic monkeys
>>
>>52232720
This is just about any girl age 18-23 that says she likes alot of music
>>
>>52232677
>girl claims to love films
>her favourite are requiem for a dream, hunger games and harry potter
>>
>>52232323
That'd be boring as fuck after a while

Debating is a healthy activity that strengthens relationships, not constant unison
>>
>>52232323
I already have.
>>
>>52232720
>>52232783

But everyone has an opinion on those so I am used to get disapointed. Most people don't even read anything these days so when they tell me they read a lot I get excited only to find out that they might aswell not read at all.
>>
>>52232783
>girl says she plays music
>guitar
>>
>>52232323
My girlfriend used to really love Beirut, Sufjan, and other artists I like, but now she just listens to the 1975 and Arctic Monkeys...

She says my music is too slow. Even Weezer and the Decemberists.
>>
>>52232783
but requiem for a dream is genuinely good.
>>
>>52232866

No.
>>
>>52232866
Better watch Trainspotting if you want film about drugs. Requiem is so obnoxious.
>>
>>52232871
If you want a film about drugs you want Enter the Void, pal
>>
>>52232871
But trainspotting is so boring and the storytelling isn't as good.
>>
>>52232880
I will check it out. People seem to complain that it is too long, tho...
>>
>>52232880
hey bud just dropping into say that you don't know shit. Enter the void for recommended as a good drug film? lol.
>>
>>52232871
Drugstore Cowboy is a pretty good drug movie
>>
File: dfgdfg.jpg (143 KB, 465x626) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfg.jpg
143 KB, 465x626
>>52232871
>>52232880

faggots
>>
>>52232905
Yeah, if you don't like long then may want to skip it but it's great
>>52232911
I don't know shit? I DON'T KNOW SHIT? WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY THAT TO MY FACE, FUCKER, IN REAL LIFE NOT ON 4CHAN.COM. I'LL FUCKING END YOU, ALRIGHT?

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT
>>
>tfw no post-punk gf
>>
>>52232933
holy shit, you broke justanother
>>
>>52232323
>tfw you meet a qt3.14 whose tastes are similar to yours but you can both still introduce each other to music they had not heard
>tfw she's the most intelligent, funny, and caring person you've ever known
>tfw she gets offered her dream job, but it is Japan
>tfw you can't move with her
>tfw you need help but she's way across the sea
>>
>>52232720
all of those bands are a million times better than weezer you turbocunt
>>
File: 1407687676061.jpg (18 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
1407687676061.jpg
18 KB, 373x373
>>52232783
>that arm scene
>you know the one
I get all squirmy evertim
>>
>>52232323
Dude you need to quit fucking snap chatting mckenna. Stop. She doesn't respond with anything meaningful for a reason and she's not interested in you. Who am I? The man whom she is in love with. She already told me not to worry, she's not interested in you. Sorry I bothered you kid. I've dated her since 2 summers ago. If you aren't trying to get at my woman or being inappropriate I don't care if you snap her occasionally. Just don't try anything man. You'll embarrass yourself and anger me. We are in love and we're making love tomorrow. So if you have any ill intentions with my woman you can forget it right now. I'm the biggest and best she's ever had, only man she's ever loved and the only man who could truly satisfy her physically. You will never have her. And she loves me. I don't have any problems with you if you are over my woman and realize you will never be with or touch her again. I apologize for coming off as a dick, just me and kenna are really deep in love and we've been through a lot and I just moved back home and it makes me a little jealous and angry to see a man she used to date before me is snap chatting her.... We don't need any extra bullshit or drama right now, so don't bring us any please is all I ask friend. If you try to talk to her any way but as a brother, or you try to see her at all, if she tells me you do anything inappropriate or anything outside of what a strict brother like friend would do,we are going to have a huge problem. I will leave you alone now dude if you're not trying to get at the woman
>>
>>52232677
Better than mine, who only read pretentious "teens in love" novels or trashy walgreens "NUMBER1NEWYORKTIMESBESTSELLER" fantasy fetish garbage.
>>
>>52232323
>>52233295
who I love and whom is in love with me. That entire summer she was with me. She left kyle for me. She's been with me ever since, she even loved me and made love to me before she EVER let anything happen with you. You didn't please her. She didn't have strong feelings for you at all. And she immediately ended shit with you for me once she knew I loved her too. So get any ideas of the past out of your head. None of this truth should bug you if you're over her but I'm just making sure. I hate when my baby's friends have ill intentions and she thinks they are just friends and have no alternative motive. But idk if I trust you at all. If I can trust you to not stress me and my baby or fuck with our love tell me. I will leave you alone and apologize. But if you aren't over her and you're tryna "get some" or you're tryna get back in her life, it's NOT HAPPENING. She said you were nothing to her, and the sex was bad anyway haha. You're small and weak and she said it all felt wrong after being with me. She's been with me ever since. We're in love. And tomorrow me and her will be together in my room making love alll day how we always have together. If you have a problem speak up like a man or tell me our love doesn't bug you and I'll apologize, it's simple. So???
>>
>wife has better taste in music than me
>loves Tobacco and Deerhoof
>>
>>52232323
>>52233295
>>52233302
What is it? You are after my woman then huh?! Tell me the fucking truth man. Don't you dare be disrespectful and gross enough to bring it up, but if if you ask her about anything she shared with me about your weak ass, she may be nice and lie to you, or she may not care and tell you the truth. Either way. I'm her soullmate and her boyfriend of the past two years almost. And she tells me everything and NEVER lies to me. I don't care haha. Just stay away from my kenna. I sincerely apologize if you have no ill intentions and aren't trying to make moves with my woman. And i respect you as a guy in the service. I'm sure you're an ok dude. But just as a friend. You're nothing to my kenna but a brother like friend. I just wanna be sure you know it and don't forget it. Find a nice classy woman where you are stationed, marry her.... But back off of mine. You will never even compare to me in her eyes. Not even close haha.I just don't need you interfering with me and kenna's love. It's our lives man. It's really not cool.... Goodbye man, good luck. Respect to you being in the service. Sorry to bring your day down with my crazy bullshit but. Me and kenna are head over heels.... I can't help but be crazy about her. I love her with all of my heart and I will protect her from her untrustworthy fake friends. Not saying you are one. But you're dodging telling me what's going on in your head so I'm questioning a lot right now. Just know I'm never gonna hurt her,
>>
>>52232323
>>52233295
>>52233302
>>52233312
I'm always going to have her back, I'd give my life for her without hesitation, and I will protect her from anything, everything, and anyone. She is the love of my life. I fully intend to marry and give kenna my children. And we've talked a lot about it. Just don't make shit harder than it already is. I just moved back and me and her miss eachother so badly and we are FINALLY go to see eachother tomorrow and make love for the first time since halloween.... I hope you don't hate me man. I'm a good dude. Just protective of the woman who holds my heart. And who's heart I hold and must protect. I hope you can understand. She promised me there's nothing at all to worry about with you and that she's not interested:"/ I wish I knew before I embarrassingly went off on you. I'm so sorry man. I'm sorry. Please don't mention this to my baby:/ I'm really embarrassed and while she will understand, I just feel like an ass for attacking you when you have nothing with my kenna and no intention to. Good bye brother. I hope you find your one true love someday. It'll make you crazy, trust me, but you'll find her one day. I found mine when I was really young. And it's my kenna :)
>>
>>52233295
>we are making love tomorrow
I crack the fuck up every time I read this, it's like "Ahhh, I'm busy wednesday, but I can pen you in for handjob the following day, preferably in the morning as I've scheduled lunch with my financial adviser."
>>
Thank fucking god. I wouldn't have the pleasure of exploring all the music with her once again
>>
>need to go to the toilet
>house mate has brought girls home
>me me face when
>>
>>52232880
enter the void is shit bruh
>>
>>52233326
"I'll tell you what... I'm preeeettttyy screwed up for the majority of next week, so I'll give you a ring the following monday and we can set up a fuck from there."
sorry for shitting up /mu/ with my unfunny jokes
>>
>>52233420
just wondering why you think it's shit
>>
>>52232345
>>>/b/
>>
>>52232984
are you me?
>>
>>52233372
>sister brings over hot stripper friend
>have to poop
>try to hold it in
>fuck it, this is my house
>strut to the bathroom in pajama pants and housecoat
>drop pants, begin evacuation of the smelliest diarrhea shit I've ever taken with the door wide open
>stripper friend walks by
>sees me taking a shit
>look her right in the eye as I make the "straining to poop" face, squeezing out at least another liter of watery feces
>she gives me a blumpkin right then and there
>>
>liking music
lol
>>
>>52232841
Is this not true with both men and women. I dismiss men who only play guitar just as easily as women.
>>
>>52233491
hat meme
>>
>>52232883
wat

>>52232869
oh please, enlighten us with your patrician taste in films
>>
>>52232323
>tfw I have met that girl
>tfw she's dating someone else
>>
>>52232871
>>52232880
They're not even fucking comparable, just because the subject matter is the same, it does not put them in the same ballpark wtf.
>>
>>52233372
join them
>>
>>52233508
probably fucking him too, don't forget that.
>>
>>52233520
why I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want me to hang out with them

also I have to do an assignment
>>
>>52233420
ETV has a great concept and some amazing audio-visual combinations. The writing is shit, the acting is sub-par and the pacing is terrible. But all in all, I'd say that it's a good film to watch at least once, if not more for because of the techniques displayed and its POV niche.
>>
>>52232323
tfw you can find girls like this on the internet but they don't exist in real life
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.