[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /mu/, I'm tripping on LSD for the first time tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: Vision Creation Newsun.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Vision Creation Newsun.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1000
Hello /mu/, I'm tripping on LSD for the first time tomorrow
any albums/playlist recs?
I'm doing a playlist and definitively the first thing I wanna hear when it kicks in is Yamantaka Eye whispering "new sun!"
>>
File: fushitsusha_psf-3-4.jpg (3 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
fushitsusha_psf-3-4.jpg
3 KB, 280x280
>>
File: fleetfoxes.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fleetfoxes.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
>>52194692

After you've hit your peak and you're starting to wind down but all the synesthesia is kicking into full effect, listen to this and enjoy your trip to the fucking meadow
>>
>>52194708
Which one is that one? All of their albums have the same cover!
>>
absolutely this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM3v8nm0ac
It's gorgeous.
>>
>>52194768
live psf3/4
i forget, maybe it is actually their first release?
>>
Listen to whatever you feel like at the time

Is this your first trip?
>>
>>52194795
Forgot pic
>>
File: welikecats_thumb_large.jpg (102 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
welikecats_thumb_large.jpg
102 KB, 480x480
imo you're not gonna want to sit and listen to music.

go outside and do something

otherwise just listen to your favorite albums
or this album because it's purrfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciI5PlC7LoM
>>
>>52194749
this is nice

>>52194778
diggin' this so far

>>52194788
so you mean "Live", their 1989 album?

>>52194795
it is my first, so I thought of making a playlist and just letting it play in the background, preferably of the psychedelic kind therefore >>52194814 hits the spot

>>52194838
I'm sorry but can't say I enjoyed that, though I'll try while tripping and see if it makes a difference
>>
File: mala.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mala.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>52195004
it was a joke but that song is amazing idc what you say, for an honest rec how about listenign to this entire album (not singles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SRqUrLuhs8

singles don't work
it's an electronic / world / downtempo/ triphop sounding album with some hella dope bass
album is best when listened to through completely
>>
>>52195004
>so you mean "Live", their 1989 album?
yup, not to be confused with "Live," their 1991 album
>>
File: The Empyrean.jpg (146 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The Empyrean.jpg
146 KB, 500x500
Listened to pic related my first time tripping on DMT and the first time I did LSD, both times were intense lol I highly recommend it.
>>
>>52195039
I had only heard 'Ghost' and digged it, I'll listen to the whole thing, nice rec

>>52195049
I actually have it in my hard drive, listened to it once while I was very stoned but didn't get it, I'll add it to my playlist just because it's been rec'd to me several times now

>>52195054
Never tried any solo Frusciante, but the RYM gerne tags for that album are sort of convincing me to do so
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 422x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 422x426
>>
>>52195209
if you're not too enthused about the whole entire fushitsusha album prospect, just give koko (the last track on it) your time
>>
skip VCN listen to seadrum
>>
don't make a playlist, just listen to the stuff you want to hear when you want to hear it
>>
>>52194692
Thats a very contingent question, the thing is that what you are going to like when you're tripping is a very personal thing, what you're going to like is not going to be the same as what other people are going to be into. There is no "objectively" good music to trip to. I personally can't stand anything too mellow or stereotypically "psychadelic" when i'm tripping, I tend to buzz off of anything with oscillation and discordance / dissonance (bulgarian folk, Carnatic music etc.). I grew up listening to metal and folk music so I dig a bit of that, System was always a favourite so while it would melt the head clean off of most people I like it when I'm on a trip, oldschool jungle sounds great to me when I'm tripping, as does instrumental hip hop or sets of turntablists.

What I would recommend is just bringing a load of stuff and seeing where it takes you.
>>
>>52194692
it's not gonna matter what you're listening to, it won't be in your thoughts at all tomorrow, once you've done psychs you'll realize how absurd, pointless, and laughable this thread is.
>>
File: MI0003148510.jpg (44 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
MI0003148510.jpg
44 KB, 400x354
Enlightenment
Love in outerspace
my 2 fav tracks.
>>
weed is better for music than lsd

with lsd, anything is fun as long as everyone is safe
>>
File: Stratosphere.jpg (49 KB, 596x597) Image search: [Google]
Stratosphere.jpg
49 KB, 596x597
>>
>>52195447
Yeah you're probably right, just wanted to see what people responded to such a question
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.