[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitchfork Is Shit General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: WNHH Worst New Hamburger Hepler.png (113 KB, 516x756) Image search: [Google]
WNHH Worst New Hamburger Hepler.png
113 KB, 516x756
Who the fuck is this faggot
>>
i was just about to make this exact thread only without the profanity

Seriously though, Seeds?
Thats her 6th fav from the year?
>>
>>52188029
She's obviously a lady who likes her soft 'feelsy' stuff, as well as her 'female empowering' stuff, who was pressured by P4k to put Run the Jewels at no. 1.
>>
File: ian cohen fraud.png (494 KB, 1068x780) Image search: [Google]
ian cohen fraud.png
494 KB, 1068x780
I think ian might have mixed up his scores in february
>>
>>52188050
I haven't listened to that yet but that's one of the least shitty things I saw, she literally has all that faux-hipster bullshit pitchforkcore crap that isn't relevant with anyone who takes music seriously in the real world. Why the fuck would she have three fucking Beyonce tracks, literally who even does that? Also Sam Smith is shit.
>>
>>52188110

Wow, what a tard.
>>
>>52188050
>only without the profanity
dude why would you even mention that
it's not like the profanity was even central to my OP
>>
>>52188110
score is a consensus from all the staff not cohens personal opinion
>>
>>52188110
opinions change, buddy boy
>>
I wish everyone who post about p4k would leave /mu/

Yes, it's shit, who cares. I bet you are the same people who post in waifu threads
>>
>>52188029
didn't you know? it's chic to like anti-intellectual music, and espouse feminist ideals, while also objectifying people as commodities for sale and trade!

IT'S THE NEW-NEW ORDER, where we celebrate a culture of ethically bankrupt, conniving capitalism! Welcome to 21st century Earth dear traveler. Don't forget to bring a towel, cause there is literally shit everywhere.
>>
>>52188182
Read the subject field, smart guy
>>
>>52188194
>reading comprehension
>>
File: tumblr_ncbu0k5mkh1r8pk2do1_250.gif (455 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncbu0k5mkh1r8pk2do1_250.gif
455 KB, 245x250
I love Beyonce (her s/t anyway) and that top 3 is fucking awful, not because the songs are bad but bc she's trying too hard. Even more awful were the couple of idiots that put one direction in their top 10 though (they are pretty but their music is fucking insufferable)
>>
>>52188128
>>52188159
see >>52188140
>>
>a remix at no. 1
literally so agonizingly pleb
>>
>>52188216
this, I might be willing to take Beyonce more seriously if it weren't so obvious that their love for her wasn't so shoehorned.
>>
>>52188303
Top 40 is the new "indie"

P4k doesn't pick it's rating and lists based on musical credibility and you knows this
>>
>>52188350
well I mean yeah I know this
I'm saying what it is that they shouldn't do
>>
>LOOLL LOOK AT ME I LISTEN TO TOP 40 MUSIC IM NOT PRETENTIOUSE AT ALL XDDDD
>>
>>52188132
shut up dork
>>
>>52188524
okay, sorry stupidhead
>>
>>52188050
Seeds is real fucking good
>>
>>52188159
So what's the fucking point of a numerical score

jk I already know there isn't one
>>
:?)
>>
>>52188029
So three Beyonce songs in her top three but no Bey in her top ten albums?

le wut
>>
>>52188607
Pandering to the homosexuals of course.
>>
>>52188619
still confuse
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.