[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I just said some dumb shit on an anime message board. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: ishyddt.png (54 KB, 129x201) Image search: [Google]
ishyddt.png
54 KB, 129x201
>I just said some dumb shit on an anime message board.

What did he say?
>>
dumb shit
>>
he said amnesiac was the superior album
>>
>>52152531
that youre waifu is shit
>>
He said "Im a huge faggot nigger spic piece of shit that just sits around, plays smash, and then sometimes I play bass for my band that I don't even write the bass parts for cause in reality I have no idea how to even music"
He also said he wants Grimes and Meredith Graves to stick their big cocks in his man pussy
>>
>>52152562
this basically
>>
"im so fucking based"
>>
being somewhat famous and revealing your identity has never been a good idea on 4chan. it used to be of what 4chan would do to you, but now its what the rest of the internet will do to you for posting on 4chan. interesting
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
He told Marcel to fuck off.

Marcel ruined his life.
You can't parcel the Marcel.
>>
>>52152609
So he was all like, "hey, I'm the diiv bass player"?
So it's some bullshit publicity stunt their record label told them to do?

Is their music any good? I was going to listen to it, but then read they're an "indie" band from brooklyn, so I thought nah
>>
post avant jazzcore is better than progressive dreamfunk
>>
>>52152688
Marcel can go fuck off then.

Come and get me, underagefag.
>>
>>52152728
Mad that you got banned on RYM?

Cry more fuccboi. You all got rekt by a 14 year old.
>>
>>52152746
everyone hates you, marcel, contrary to what you like to do it's not just one dude samefagging
>>
Why do people support this queer band?
>>
>>52152838
>I'm deeply upset
What an enormous pussy
>>
>>52152531
>"anime message board

the fact that he said this in real life is quite funny to me
>>
>anime image board
Fixed that for him.
>>
>>52152838
i dont
>>
File: NoNeedToFearTumblrIsHere.jpg (222 KB, 608x528) Image search: [Google]
NoNeedToFearTumblrIsHere.jpg
222 KB, 608x528
christ...
>>
>>52153135
Jimminy chistmas. Rock n roll is truly dead.
>>
>>52153135
Doesn't whoever posted this realize how fake and disingenuous this make's them look?
>>
>>52152531
He called you a faggot OP
>>
>>52153186
>Rock n roll is truly dead
No shit, died quite a while ago. When is the last time you even heard the term "rock n roll?"
>>52153193
Cobain actually said something similar to that and I'm glad he did.
>>
>>52153300
Wow really kid? I had no idea, thanks!

Kurt Cobain was a pretentious and unintelligent junkie. He literally spent like 75% of his waking life fucked up but people take him to be this "deep guy" because he would say simple stupid shit like that and everyone would go "Woah man so deep bro damn!"
>>
>>52152562
yikes @ this post
>>
>>52153365
Huh? Who the fuck thinks that's deep?
>>
>>52152746
>you all got rekt by a 14 year old
this
>marcel
>king of /mu/
>>
How did they discover his posts on 4chan? Can anyone prove he did it? Otherwise, I would just have feigned ignorance and denied everything.
>>
>>52153383
DIIV
>>
>>52153300
on an Oasis song I heard yesterday.

ok, "indie rock" is truly dead
>>
>>52153392
be more new please
>>
>>52153392
the archive i think
>>
>>52153365
.....Thanks?
I don't care.
>>
>>52153412
ok, "white men holding guitars and taking drugs" is truly dead
>>
>>52153433
>i replied
>filled out a captcha
>but i don't care
>>
File: 1404064785218.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1404064785218.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>>52153459
>he MUST care
>he replied, so he cares
>>
>>52153415
I've been on 4chan since /mu/ was a metal board, I just avoid it because it's full of hipsters >implying things about critically acclaimed and well liked musicians. I've never heard of this guy or his band, but I get pissed off at people losing their money over anonymous posts on imageboards. I know /mu/ has become more and more of an sjw infested shithole over the last few years, so you probably support whatever punishment one must suffer for having alternative opinions these days, but I still felt like posting. Now go back to posting about Lauren Mayberry's feet or whatever it is you do around here.
>>
>>52153532
>I don't care but I'm going to write out a smart-assed reply in order to show just how much I don't care, because surely someone as apathetic as I would continue to post
>>
File: 1415330026456.jpg (38 KB, 413x410) Image search: [Google]
1415330026456.jpg
38 KB, 413x410
>>52153560
>he thinks i replied to show how much i don't care
No, it was to make you look like an even bigger idiot. Good job on that.
>>
>>52153604
wow u showwd me bro

sexistz and racistz r bad man
>>
>>52152531
Remember the facebook post of cole using the word "bitch"?

somebody must send it to p4k and accuse him of sexism, the he will have to expulse himself of his band
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.