[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I should point out that if you enjoy experimental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 640px-Malevich.black-square.jpg (39 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
640px-Malevich.black-square.jpg
39 KB, 640x634
I feel like I should point out that if you enjoy experimental music but denounce modern art, you a poser and a plebeian.
>>
>>52139543
Muh negro.
>>
>>52139543
But experimental music is often more complex than less experimental music; minimalism and modern art are more comparable.
>>
i think people who hate modern art are some of the biggest faggots ever
>>
>>52139606
Literally what?
>>
>>52139743
>modern art is simple
>experimental music usually isn't
>minimalism sucks
>so does modern art
>>
>>52139847
who are you quoting
>>
File: rauschenberg.jpg (333 KB, 1000x690) Image search: [Google]
rauschenberg.jpg
333 KB, 1000x690
>>52139612
I love seeing dumdums getting mad at modern art
>>
>>52139847
there's a lot of very simple experimental music. also, alot of modern art is very complex.
>>
>implying experimental music is popular at all on /mu/
top lel
>>
File: ColoredHouse-1.jpg (437 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
ColoredHouse-1.jpg
437 KB, 800x472
>>52139847
This is either a bait or you don't have a clue about art. Also suprematism != minimalism.

Anyway, enjoy your art.
>>
>>52139543
suprematism at its finest
>>
or i just like musical experimentation over visual
>>
>>52139973
SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
>>
>>52139973
Don't post in a thread that isn't of your interest then. Or just plain say that you don't like it instead if making fool of yourself with silly uninformed opinions. A question of liking something isn't really relevant in a coherent art critique.
>>
>>52140057
okay, guy.
>>
>>52139868
It's a story
>>
what's the point of just having a square? It's like yeah cool it's a square but is that it?
>>
>>52140006
:-)
i also like to read
>>
>>52140057
How about I post my dick in your butthole, faggot.
>>
>>52139948
>suprematism
Didn't say anything about that.
>>
>>52140318
suprematism is the picture in the op is
>>
>>52140238
No. Only my bf has that blessing.

>>52140230
In its time, suprematism was the furthest detachment from the objective world. In Malevich's own words, it's about a pure feeling, total non-objectivity.

Also, he was the first that did it. :^)
>>
>>52139847
oh god this is complete bullshit, nice b8
>>
>>52140318
Well you were the one that brought up minimalism.
>>
>>52140230
It is whatever you make it.
>>
>>52140230
The pleb problem with modern art is that they don't know how to approach it. You don't just stare at it for a few seconds and expect to "get" something, as though there's something to decipher. Read about it and understand the context, background, etc. Really you need to do this with any art to actually apprehend it, but it's particularly true of abstract art, as it's a given that it's deliberately non-representational.
>>
>My 4 year old child could draw this!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.