[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#MARCELGATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: not marcell.jpg (80 KB, 586x493) Image search: [Google]
not marcell.jpg
80 KB, 586x493
>>52110053
old thread past bump limit
>>
To the anon who wrote the email in the last thread: definitely send it. Also mention the legal stuff someone else wrote up.
>>
File: marcel-2.jpg (141 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
marcel-2.jpg
141 KB, 600x900
>>52113000
Where were you when Marcel became a spacegoat?
>>
>>52112780
Be sure to make it clear he took it out of context and is essentially slandering a decent man's name with little proof for attention.
>>
>>52113000
2nd for space goat
>>
>>52113059
why does that girl have a mustache?
>>
>>52113068
>slandering
libelling, actually
>>
File: 0005.gif (990 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
0005.gif
990 KB, 500x276
>>52113059
in the past thread, while reading the shitty blog entry
>>
>>52112947
I like the first one. Subtle
>>
>>52112947
the second one sounds like a subtle terrorist comment. I stick to the first.
>>
>>52113074
>girl
That's a goat.
From space.
A spacegoat, you might say.
>>
>>52113059
man i never knew he was a spacegoat until tonight, that really changes my opinion of him
>>
where are this kids parents, like how did he get like this
>>
File: Marcel 1.jpg (102 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
Marcel 1.jpg
102 KB, 800x1067
Yo /mu/, you should email Marcel's mom. http://sosylvie.typepad.com/so_sylvie/
>>
File: robinwilliamsrei.png (272 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
robinwilliamsrei.png
272 KB, 1364x768
I love how he has to mention that he is 14 years old as if that it him completely infallible and free from criticism.

This kid is going down.
>>
>>52113136
>http://sosylvie.typepad.com/so_sylvie/

I think she's well aware of what she's doing, she posts pics of her son's blog and of her fucking son suffering in surgery.

Really seems like an awful mom. It's clear there's no father in the household to fucking control their kid/mother
>>
>>52112947
So both of those sound like threats. Which is not good or polite.
>>
>>52113123
clever girl
>>
>>52113136
>inb4 Marcel posts a screencap of this post on the sexism-in-music tumblr to try to further prove 4chan is harassing him
>>
File: 1346549552107.png (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1346549552107.png
39 KB, 400x400
>>52113145
I-is that real? What was the original picture?
>>
>>
>>52113163
his father is playing as a bassist in a indie band
>>
I bet marcel plays up his spinal fusion surgery to get sympathy interviews
>>
>/mu/ is invested in marcel drama

wow guys congrats you're literally retarded
>>
>>52113145
jesus. what was the context? RIP
>>
arent you just as bad as him if you fuck with his personal life

and than all the social justice fucks will rally behind him and it will just be more fuel for the fire

how about we just stop talking about him on here, than he wont be a problem

and no im not marcel
>>
>>52113199
how jewish
>>
>>52113136

>dat KISS backstage pass
>>
Alright /mu/, here's what we got.

Dear Sylvie,
I am a concerned individual writing to you about your son, Marcel. Recently, DIIV’s bassist, Devin Ruben Perez, has been reported to have made hateful comments on the infamous internet fourm, 4chan. The main sources of these allegations are from a Tumblr blog called Sexism in Music (http://sexism-in-music.tumblr.com/). It is safe to say that none of this would have come to light if not for that blog. The creator of the blog in question refuses to identify themselves, however claims have come up which point at Marcel as the creator. The blog denies this and claims people are doxxing (the action of leaking personal information to the internet) Marcel and making him into a “scapegoat”. Unfortunately, evidence has come forward from your son’s twitter account, with Marcel admitting he created the blog and taking credit for it. Now, I do not endorse Devin’s comments or condemn Marcel, but he is spreading what may potentially be libel to news outlets around the internet. It's not unlikely that you or your son may be subject to legal action were this to continue. I would recommend you talk to your son about backing off from these allegations if you do not want to deal with that headache. Also, Marcel to retrieve the screenshots for Sexism in Music, he browsed 4chan (an 18+ site), for at least the duration of the event alluded, which is no less than several weeks. I advise that you give more attention to your son’s online presence, to prevent him from browsing 4chan.

Seems a little short at 256 words. Is it enough or not?
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
47558490.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>52113223
>and no im not marcel
likely story
>>
Is /mu/ seriously getting involved in retarded e-drama and hashtag activism?
>>
>>52113223
>personal life

he gave that away as soon as he decided to review music
>>
>>52113223
i wont fall for that a second time, marcel!!
>>
>>52113163
I dunno. Marcel also set up some dummy twitter accounts and stuff just to rile up Devin. You really can't unravel this mini-plot unless you have the full picture and not just Marcel's blog.
I'd be pretty weirded out if my own son had set up a scheme like this. It's really 4chan-level stuff, ironically.
>>
gee, looks like he's seen a spacegoat or something
>>
>>52113239
I'd make it two paragraphs
>>
What is this e-celeb bullshti about?
>>
>>52113223
>implying we're trying to fuck with anyone's life
We're letting a mother know that her underage son spends his time on inappropriate websites like 4chan and ruined an innocent man's life. How is what we're doing wrong?
>>
>>52113244
I think you can be fine with it, knowing the backstory and the consequences, and what does it mean.
>>
>>52113239
proofread it a bit, and it is amazing.
>>
>>52113186
exactly, this is only going to look bad.

just fucking leave him alone, hes one of those sick kids anyways thats like a double whammy of bad pr
>>
>>52113223

No, an eye for an eye leaves the whole world in balance and harmony.
The faggot needs to learn about ethics in journalism, and this is the right way to do it. He wants to act like a big boy, he should deal with the repercussions of his big boy actions like a big boy.
>>
>>52113244
It's not out of the ordinary. What's funny is legitimate websites like Vice and Pitchfork are getting involved.
>>
>>52113244
It's going to be gamergate all over again, isn't it?
>>
>>52113059
marcel wishes he was dev. look at the hair and the pouty face. he's trying to eliminate him so he can become him and figuratively wear the skin of a man he almost fetishizes.
>>
the autism on this board right now is at a 10
>>
>>52113278
fair enough, when you put it like that
>>
>>52113278
I don't know, my moral compass is all screwed up. Is this wrong? Is this right? What are we fighting for?
>>
>>52113239
>Also, Marcel to retrieve the
Also FOR Marcel...
>>
>>52113309
he'll learn eventually if he keeps acting like he does, just let it happen.

and despite your little joke, an eye for an eye does leave everyone blind
>>
I posted this in another thread, reposting here cuz it's relevant:

I stood up for the little fucker when /mu/ first started turning on him and harassing him, but this is fucked up. He's a fucking dick, and he's acting like a total brat. I don't think he realizes the gravity of the consequences of what he's done; he literally ruined someone's career because they told him to fuck off when he asked for an interview.

I can't wait for this to bite him in the ass, this shit is not okay.
>>
>>52113239
Good but I'd fix a few things.

Change "fourm" to "forum"

Fix "scapegoat" to "spacegoat (sic.)"

Reword the second to last sentence to "In addition, Marcel browsed 4chan (an 18+ site ) for no less than the duration of the events described (at least several weeks) in order to retrieve the screenshots used for Sexism in Music."

And split it into two paragraphs.
>>
>>52113324
>gamergate 2.0 is over a z-list indie celeb and a kid no one's ever heard of who is literally autistic

i really hope so because that would be the stupidest thing i've ever seen and it would be hilarious
>>
>>52113163
>It's clear there's no father in the household to fucking control their kid/mother
as if that's important? clearly the dad is fucked off and is need of control just as much as the rest of the family, if that's even a thing to care about
>>
I posted this in another thread, reposting here cuz it's relevant:

I stood up for the little fucker when /mu/ first started turning on him and harassing him, but this is fucked up. He's a fucking dick, and he's acting like a total brat. I don't think he realizes the gravity of the consequences of what he's done; he literally ruined someone's career because they told him to fuck off when he asked for an interview.

>>
obviously this kid is a little beta bitch but you guys should probably chill before full out harassing him too much. what seems like clear evidence on this website doesn't seem like clear evidence to the rest of the world. don't be as autistic as he is.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 680x294) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 680x294
lol
>>
>>52113324
Oh man I hope not.
Is sending the e-mail too much? I really don't want this shit to blow up on our faces like it happened with /v/. At least we aren't asking some random gal to post about her own sex-life online...
>>
>>52113406
Link his RYM artist page, we should all rate his music.
>>
>>52113282
I'm well aware of this bullshit. Who wouldn't? You've been shitting /mu/ up with it for almost a day now.

Keeping this crap going gives the little shit more attention, which is exactly what he wants.

Also, some idiots are inevitably going to try to drag this out into some full blown GG retardation, which the board really doesn't need given how shit is now.
>>
>>52113393

What?

I'm not supporting dad's leaving their kids, I'm just saying, it make sense that a kid without a father is online making a fool of himself.
>>
>>52113344
>Is this wrong?
Of course not. We're not doxxing him or fucking over his life, we're getting his own mother to stop her son, who obviously lacks empathy, from destroying an innocent man's career for the sake of attention. It's dishonest journalism at it's worst, and if anything this will prevent him from continuing to go down a dishonest and scummy road in the future.
>>
>>52113420
It's not going to become fucking GamerGate, don't listen to the SJWs that are trying to derail this shit. Send the email.
>>
>>52113360

No, letting people get away with shit leaves only innocent people blind, and dickbutts like Marcel with perfect 20/20 vision to enact all the evil deeds he wishes with his superior eyesight.
>>
>>52113456
>SJW

you're not helping your case here
>>
>>52113383
Gamergate 1.0 was about a z-list indie gamedev, a couple of /pol/tard e-celebs, and Adam Baldwin
And a trans woman no one's ever heard of who is literally insane somehow got tangled up in it too.

I doubt you could get more ridiculous than that
>>
>>52113406
Oh fuck that's me

I needed some more 0.5's anyway, they were lagging behind
>>
>>52113431
https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/marcel_foley
>>
Anyone who's comparing this shit to GG is fucking retarded. We're not trying to cleanse music journalism, we're trying to let Marcel's mom know that her son has done a lot of fucked up shit.
>>
I posted this in another thread, reposting here cuz it's relevant.

>>
>>52113383
lol
>>
>>52113404
calm down marcel
>>
>>52113193
>>52113218

It was real. Robin was a HUGE fan of anime and manga, especially Neon Genesis. This fact is widely known. He was an avid fan of the character Rei. This was posted again around the time of his death and I managed to save it just in time before the thread pruned.

RIP Robin and fuck Marcel.
>>
>>52113420
The email isn't a death threat. And Gamergate was a once in a lifetime thing, there's no way we'll get another shitstorm like that anytime soon.
>>
>>52113456
>everyone who thinks this is retarded is an sjw
this is what retards believe fyi
>>
>>52113239
Mention how he cherripicked lines from Devin's posts.
This is important.
>>
emailing his mom is fine but don't do anything further than that. let's try and be less retarded than gamergate idiots.
>>
Wow guys, let's start #MusicGate and start harassing children. That'll definitely help Devin when it's reported that these are the people he hangs out with on vice and pitchfork.

He even tweeted about Marcel, you idiots are digging his grave.
>>
>>52113420
it probably will.

idk browsing his moms blog he seems like a kid whos been in the hospital his whole life and just loves music.....i think everyones making way too big a deal of him. hes a spoiled brat but it doesnt really bother me
>>
>>52113527
>seven figures in damages
>idiots
>>
Did anyone cum on his mum's pregnant pics?
>>
File: ayy.png (59 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
59 KB, 474x474
>>52113477
>>52113406
ayy lmao
>>
>>52113263
someone should do a gif of a goat flying and passing by
>>
ok can someone give me a summation of what the fuck is going on? I haven't been here in a few weeks, start from the beginning.
>>
>>52113527
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: tips marcel.jpg (47 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
tips marcel.jpg
47 KB, 320x427
>>52113540
Keep crying, Marcel. Comparing us to GamerGate isn't going to stop us from emailing your mom.
>>
>>52113540
>Implying 14 year olds are children
>Implying you aren't 100% responsible for what you do on the internet
>>
>>52113501
Was it Marcel who sent the message? Who contacted him directly? Must be someone pretty close
>>
>>52113544
I'm happy for doing it because he's had so many chances to right himself and stop being a cunt but he never has. The simple fact that he's doing this because Devin told him to fuck off is just depressing, because lets face it you can cherry pick lines from any of us to make it look as if we're evil

He deserves every ounce of the shit that's coming at him
>>
>>52113489
y r u being me
>>
File: Final boss of the Fedoras.jpg (16 KB, 320x418) Image search: [Google]
Final boss of the Fedoras.jpg
16 KB, 320x418
MARCEL PLEASE LISTEN

ADMIT YOU DID IT

APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY

DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS ONLINE

TRY MUSIC REVIEWING AGAIN IN A FEW YEARS

DO THIS BEFORE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND, YOU STUPID FUCKING SPACEGOAT
>>
>>52113573
Dev posts here as a trip
Marcel cherrypicks posts containing racism and sexism and spreads
Vice posts it
Zach goes full retard on twitter
>>
>>52113540
the kid is trying to ruin his life, and get him kicked out of the band..he went way too far, he needs to be punished along with his mother.
>>
File: marcel-2.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
marcel-2.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>
Fuck this snitch, garbage person
>>
>>52113462
what are you a fucking retard

the kids 14. i cant even list all the stupid shit i did at 14
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 567x276) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 567x276
>>
>>52113445

To late nigga. It's about 2 memes. Come back in a few months if you don't want to see this shit.
>>
>>52113549
Eh, gawker can take the hit.
They're still idiots when you look at how ZQ and Anita have turned into martyrs. Especially with Zoe getting away with abusing and gaslighting her ex.
>>
this kid honestly deserves to die. dubs confirm
>>
>>52113629
>tfw you just want to give devchan a hug
Fuck Marcell
>>
File: 1416738579463.png (116 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
1416738579463.png
116 KB, 825x441
>>52113626
Probably because most of it hasn't happened yet
>>
>>52113626
I definitely didn't pretend to be a music journalist, even at 14 i'd admit to not knowing enough about music
>>
>>52113626
Did you ruin a person's life?
>>
File: Marzilla.jpg (2 MB, 2499x1403) Image search: [Google]
Marzilla.jpg
2 MB, 2499x1403
>>
>>52113633
>martyrs
lel
>>
>>52113573
>bass player from DIIV does AMA
>Says he doesn't find Grimes attractive in a poorly worded way
>Calls Marcel the 14 y/o critic a retard
>Fastforeward to today
>Article on p4k about how Devin is a sexist racist
>Marcel takes credit
>gets shit
>says it wasn't him and stop the bullying
>>
>>52113626
None of the stupid shit you did when you were 14 was this big. Sure, it's his parents' fault for giving him internet access, but so many of us have warned him in the past. He claims maturity and therefore we can hold everything he does against him as if he was an adult.
>>
>>52113573
>bass player from diiv does a q/a on /mu/
>sticks around and posts occasionally
>uses chan speak
>sexism in music blog cherry picks these posts to try to make him look like a bigot
>p4k/vice run the story
>marcel takes credit for the screen grabs and the blog to viral his blog/music
>backlash against marcel
>SIM blog posts saying 'i'm not marcel'
>>
>>52113549
>>52113575
love too share a planet with people like you
>>
please guys
say that everything is gonna be okay
that devin will stay in diiv
that they're gonna release their best album ever after this
please
>>
are you guys under the impression that emailing his mom is going to get him in trouble, instead of her just coming to his defense? fuck you guys are dumb.
>>
>>52113603
yeah honestly telling his mom is for his own good, maybe after that he'll get punished and realize he was wrong and stop trying to get people's attention until it's all blown over

this is exactly why i stayed low-key and didn't try anything stupid when i was his age
>>
>>52113552
twice m8
>>
>>52113507
I don't know.
I have the feeling that this shit will blow over quickly if Devin makes a public apology. What he did isn't really that bad. Just a bunch of tounge-in-cheek comments, Sky Ferreira can attest to that. SJW hate those jokes because it trivializes their cause, so if Devin just admits that his comments did exactly that, trivialize an issue and he won't do it again, I can't see him getting much more flak, honestly.
inb4 you guys label me an SJW, I'm being honest here, I only want the best for Devin because I like the dude.
>>
Fake Twitter Marcell just made

https://twitter.com/samantha_s_1278
>>
>>52113629
>>52113646
you and devan are faggot
>>
>>52113540
No one actually wants to help Devin and no one cares about Marcel.

Deep down, all we want is chaos. That's what the anonymity and power of 4chan brings. We just want to see shit happen. If connections can be made, they'll be made. If there are opportunities, they'll be taken.
>>
Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm just figuring out what is going on. Basically the bass player in DIIV made some questionable comments here under a trip and supposedly Marcel exposed him through a "sexism in music" tumblr and now he is out of the band. Right?
>>
I didn't think anything could be more retarded than a bunch of weeaboos harassing women for saying things they didn't like.

Congrats /mu/ on harassing a literal teenager because of photoshopped images of said teenager allegedly exposed a racist faggot in a band no one heard of.

You are officially worse than /v/, congrats.

>inb4 some retard tells me to go to bed, marcel
again, worse than /v/
>>
>>52113675
Who even gives a shit about them or devin I'm just here to watch marcel go fucking down
>>
>>52113597
you dont know that, this kid was raised in fucking san francisco with a single mother as far as i can tell....why is anyone suprised that he could GENUINELY believe he was doing the right thing

get off the internet, people are stranger than you think
>>
>>52113573
http://sexism-in-music.tumblr.com

then

http://pitchfork.com/news/57837-diivs-devin-ruben-perez-under-fire-for-sexist-racist-homophobic-remarks-on-4chan/

then

https://twitter.com/MarcelTheCritic/with_replies

that's all you need to know
>>
Is Marcell the new Zoe Quinn?
>>
>>52113694
ok marcel
>>
https://twitter.com/samantha_s_1278

Marcell made a fake account (posting as "Samantha") to defend himself

This is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>52113694
wOw marcel, WoW
>>
File: marcel the snitch.png (65 KB, 697x696) Image search: [Google]
marcel the snitch.png
65 KB, 697x696
>>52113694
>photoshopped images
Marcel stop fucking lying.
>>
>>52113693
DAS RITE
>>
>>52113663
>>52113668
>>52113608
Wow thats truly awful. Fucking marcel. How can I crush him /mu/
>>
>>52113629
based tbh
>>
>>52113727
Thank god he has a dick or we'd be seeing milllions of blog posts about how music is hostile to womyn
>>
this is even more stupid than the Adam Granduciel/Mark Kozalek beef and that's saying something. everyone's so eager to be PC and up everyone's ass that one slip of the tongue can end your career. its like those people that follow the Onion on facebook and get offended.
>>
>>52113629
awww poor guy
>>
>>52113575
>>52113549
>/v/irgins on /mu/

holy fuck please leave autist edgelords
>>
>>52113738
See
>>52113136
If you want to crush Marcel then email his mom.
>>
>>52113596
No, it was someone from the 4chingos, either from /a/ or /v/, can't recall.
>>
>>52113685
post em
>>
>>52113738

1. Make a Tumblr (completely free/easy)

2. Compile all the information exposing Marcel for samefagging, lying, stealing, etc.

Make sure no musician ever wants to be interviewed by this guy again. If someone Googles his name, the first thing that should come up is a Tumblr that warns them what a fucking psycho he is and how he literally ruins careers and takes pride in it.
>>
>>52113629
>you will never team up with Dev to make a bass-centered instrumetnal album with sadfrog on the cover
>>
File: marcel's mom pregnant.jpg (116 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
marcel's mom pregnant.jpg
116 KB, 800x507
http://sosylvie.typepad.com/so_sylvie/2014/02/news-flash-13-year-old-music-journalist-turns-14.html#more
>>
>>52113727
Marcel isn't as stronk and empowered so I doubt he'd be able to handle .1% of the possible shitflinging.
>>
>>52113776
making fake email now

>>52113796
Thats so much work compared to just emailing his mom
>>
>>52113573

>Dev from DIIV hangs out on 4chan and does AMA threads
>Marcel is a 14 year old "music journalist" who spams his shit on 4chan
>Dev, when questioned about doing an interview with Marcel he replied "fuck this fool"
>Marcel throws a tantrum
>He screencaps Dev's posts in which he uses salty language "Nigger, spic, faggot, bitch, good goyim" and calls Grimes "ugly" and Meredith a "bitch"
>He posts this on a forum called "sexism in music"
>a forum that literally only exists for the purpose of posting these screencaps, and that has nothing else in it.
>It hits the news, on Vice, P4k
>Dev labelled "racist misogynist homophobic asshole" in the media
>Twitter wars blow up
>Cole thinking of firing Dev
>Marcel takes credit for it on Twitter, looking for attention
>he then backtracks and claims he had nothing to do with it because he starts getting shit for it
>He posts on Sexism in music blog that he is "not Marcel or affiliated with Marcel who is just a spacegoat, leave Marcel alone"
>/mu/ gonna fuck him up for a lol
>>
>>52113693
Yup pretty much

He called a white guy a nigger and a cunt a bitch
>>
>>52113445
I don't think this has any way of exploding the way gamergate did. Gamergate relied on
a) a lot of tension between gamers and gamer journalists
b) an already ingrained narrative that the story seemed to fit
c) reddit mods going full retard and deleting literally 20 thousand comments
d) /v/ having thousands of idiots who don't understand what "subtle" means
e) Zoe having shitloads of friends in the industry spreading the story
f) Vidya journalists being the biggest idiots in all of journalism
None of that really applies here.
>>
Makes sense that this kid is home schooled, if he wasn't he'd probably tell on every kid who said faggot, then promptly get his frogass kicked
>>
>>52113774
I want tumblr to leave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMhFyWEMlD4
>>
>>52113652
im not absolving either of them, but the diiv guy is a fucking retard for admitting to posting on here.

not that he had it coming, but if a 14 year old can "ruin" your life maybe you should rethink some things
>>
>>52113690
Dang, he's a weird kid.

Still I'm impressed that he can type with those hooves.
>>
>>52113774
did you fucking say please while you called me autistic and and edgelord?? I can tell you think for yourself and don't let any outside community's influence you
>>
>>52113761
It's a really sensible post, and media exploits it shamelessly.
Seinfeld also got some flak about it too. You really need to think a million times before saying anything regarding minorities, because you could imply or reveal a million things with one poorly-thought comment.
>>
guys please leave marcel alone
>>
>>52113803
imagine dumping a load in that pregnant cunt and having it accidentally hit Marcel in the face lmao
>>
How can I be a spacegoat like my friend, Marcel?
>>
>>52113694
Go to bed, Marcel.
>>
>>52113736
It's amazing how those tweets to pitchfork don't seem to exist. It doesn't matter anyways, the mob has already decided to harass a little kid. This reminds me of /b/ harassing that 12 year old girl because she said shit on youtube. You faggots are the worst kind of people.
>>
File: herzog.jpg (13 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
herzog.jpg
13 KB, 400x320
>>52113692
>>
>>52113694
k marcel
>>
>>52113803
Fappin hard at this pic
>>
File: devin.jpg (94 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
devin.jpg
94 KB, 750x498
>>
>>52113832
yes i'm a le tumblr shill and not just a /mu/tant who thinks /v/ and #gamergate is embarrassing, retarded faggotry like the vast majority of /mu/
>>
>>52113803
10/10 would fill like a jelly donut
>>
What do you think his mother is going to do when she receives an email from [email protected] telling her that her precious little boy has been bad on the internet?

Who the hell do you think she is going to side with?
>>
File: letter.jpg (81 KB, 1063x332) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
81 KB, 1063x332
Alright. About to hit send now.
Hope I didn't get the email address wrong.
>>
>>52113629
does he seriously think >tfw stands for "that face when"?
>>
>>52113904
wow, look at this individual right here. he is so unlike the rest of us.
>>
>>52113803

Let's all fap on pics of marcels mom and then send her the pictures of it.
>>
anyone have the archive where dev said all this shit? I want to see all the stuff he said in the context of the thread
>>
>>52113774
What happened to /mu/ hating gamerfags? Seriously gamers have the worst taste in music and were always made fun of on here before.
>>
>>52113839
Doesn't really matter how old you are when it comes to shit like this. Marcel potentially ruined a mans career because he refused to do an interview with him. Doesn't matter if he's 14 or 41. He's pathetic.
>>
>>52113921
pretend to be the owner of fourchang
>>
>>52113920
She'll probably suck him off
>>
>>52113904
>being angry that a lying cunt tried to shut down Wizardchan is embarrassing retarded faggotry
>>
>>52113818
Idk why I'm laughing so hard when this is completely true
>>
How is /mu/ going to fuck Marcel up exactly?
>>
>>52113803
saved
>>
>>52113904
hide the thread if you are triggered
you have the freedom to leave
>>
wat
>>
>>52113896
Absolutely Kek
>>
>>52113928
It's a common mistake, to be fair
>>52113934
No, fuck off
>>
>>52113943
Nah, that's too ridiculous. >>52113921 should try to be as believable as possible.
>>
>>52113921

should have linked her to /b/ so she can see the site her son vists
>>
>>52113921
Don't.
Don't make this bigger, it will cause more shit to Devin-chan
>>
>>52113928
no fool he was just memeing
>>
File: 1416890650124.png (60 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1416890650124.png
60 KB, 300x100
>>52113921
FUCKING PERFECT
>>
>>52113878
lol marcel, they must already be hitting you pretty hard for you to come here begging for sympathy so soon. You get what you deserve for ruining someone over petty shit.
>>
>>52113878
>the mob has already decided to harass a little kid
I don't think he deserves to be harassed, he just needs to be taught that it's not okay to ruin people's lives because they don't want an interview. If that lesson involves calmly telling his mother what he's done, I think it's acceptable. Nobody will end up feeling totally awful and she will handle it as she sees fit.

What he did was really not okay. 14 years old is old enough to understand "Oh man I might be taking away someone's livelihood."
>>
>>52113928
It's a meme, he's all about the memes.
>>
>>52113950
get him in trouble from mummy
>>52113928
he probably mixed it up with my face when
>>
>>52113946
it honestly is.
if internet drama makes you real-life angry then that's weird.
>>
>>52113940
it actually does because people love a sob story

"14 year old terminally ill autistic child bullied by internet site 4chan.org for standing against sexism"

it does
>>
>>52113839
Yeah, Devin was a super-easy target.
But honestly, thinking Marcel was the one who would cause his downfall with such malice is absolutely baffling to me.
I wouldn't even have think of doing such a thing when I was 14, let alone concoct a plan involving posing as several people on tumblr and twitter, linking to media outlets and ask for recognition at the first chance.
It's really wild.
>>
>>52113921
Sounds too much like you're threatening her. She'll assume you're dev or someone related to DIIV.
>>
Why was Marcel in surgery?
>>
>>52113946
>tfw someone claiming to be in support of depressed people, anti-suicide, and anti-bullying gets the most depressed and suicidal people on the entire internet bullied just for attention
>>
>>52113982
Either Marcel's mom will shut Marcel down or she won't do anything. I don't see how this could possibly fuck Devin over.
>>
>>52114020
butthurt
>>
>>52114009
you can't even blame public education
the little devil is home schooled
>>
>>52113803
Should I cum on this and send it to Marcel?
>>
>>52113962
but i'm here to call you autistic anon
>>
>>52113982
shut the fuck up marcel, even dev threatened to email your mom. So its gonna happen
>>
>>52114030
damn..
>>
Zomby wishes he was black.

Using racial, sexist, homophobic slurs is bad.

Being a snide and trying to ruin someone is bad.

Bad is a good album.

Are albums dying?
>>
>>52114033
No.
>>
>>52114033
Dubs say yes
>>
>>52114044
>are albums dying
I hope not
>>
File: Untitled.png (222 KB, 366x370) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
222 KB, 366x370
>>52114020
>>52114020

His mom gave him Manlet surgery.

She's fucking obsessed with height. Her husband is 6'3" and she mentions height all the time on her blog.

Pretty scary.
>>
>>52114005
>terminally ill
what
>>
File: in the marcel over the meem.png (591 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
in the marcel over the meem.png
591 KB, 500x500
I LOVE MEMES SO MUCH
>>
>>52114033
No, you should seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>52113970
To late already cummed on a pic and I'm about to send it to her.
>>
>>52114001
This is someone's livelihood at stake though.
>>
>>52114009
>It's really wild.
What's so wild about it? Some no-body underage faggot critic caused a member of a D-List band to be kicked out due to "racism/sexism".

No one gives a shit about DIIV or Marcel IRL. In all honesty Dev deserves it for how fucking retarded he is.

Wanna do an AMA on 4chan? Sure go ahead.
Wanna do it using 4chan-speak and lingo? Say bye to your career.

The guy is a fucking idiot
>>
>>52113991
But you don't even have proof that he wrote it. The blog says it's not Marcel. The other other thing you have are images of tweets that no one bothered to check if they were true.

Someone is manipulating you idiots and you're all going to harass a little kid. When the fuck did /mu/ become so /v/?
>>
>>52114061
Marcel is finally 5 feet tall
>>
File: 1412445193598.gif (498 KB, 275x189) Image search: [Google]
1412445193598.gif
498 KB, 275x189
>>52114061
fitting
>>
>>52113629
>memespouting this hard
jesus fuck what a faggot
>>
>>52114061
holy. seriously? that's fucked.
>>
>>52113921
>It is safe to say that none of this would have come to light if not for that blog.

that just sounds like admitting guilt dumbass
>>
>>52114091
Shut up Marcel.
>>
>>52114070
For masturbating? What kind of family did you grow up in...
>>
>>52113921
Yeah you have to ammend the legal action part, it sounds too threatening.
You just need to let her know that Marcel is doing something you think is wrong and harmful.
>>
>>52114030
good post
>>
>>52114091
marcel pls go away
you've done enough damage
>>
>>52114122
Go back to the kpop thread you slime.
>>
>>52114091
i agree with this entirely, im just here for the lolz
>>
>>52114033
Do It nigga
>>
>>52114089
someone who doesn't know you exist nor would give a shit about you if they met you. it's internet drama.
>>
>>52114061
Manlets

W W T L
>>
>>52114128
why can't i be in both?
>>
>>52114061
damn thats actually fucked up

what if he doesnt even want this but she keeps fucking with his spine

rip
>>
>>52114113
the "people" saying dont do all this stuff is Marcel. His presence ITT is strong
>>
>>52114061
http://sosylvie.typepad.com/

holy shit its not even photoshopped
>>
>>52114128
>kpop
>not the modest mouse thread
stay pleb
>>
>>52113803
lel a nice lil pic of his mom and Marcel...
>>
why the fuck would you do an AMA and say "nigger/spic/sexist shit" on 4chan?

i know he doesn't mean it at all and its 4chan lingo, but why the fuck would you attach your celeb face to it? fucking retard
>>
>>52114017
>>52114104
>>52114118
Can't do anything about it now.
It was sent a minute after the pic went up.
>>
>>52113866
absolutely hilarious post
>>
>>52114091
The fact that it was done by some 14 year old.
I mean, fucking Vice writes articles commentating 4chan threads, yet they didn't say anything about Devin. Fantano has also commented on some of our threads regarding Grimes and Alice Glass but didn't bring up anything either. No, it was fucking Marcel, of all the fucking people.
>>
>>52113803
fuck that belly with her thin frame is so hot
>>
>>52114070
Masturbating is fine.

Masturbating on picture of a 14 year old stranger's pregnant mother and sending it to him is not fine.
>>
>>52114033
fuck yes
>>
>>52114182
Welp. MusicGate is amidst us now. Tomorrow, /mu/ burns. The only thing that can save us... Jenny Death.
>>
no, not another gamergate
everyone pls gtfo
>>
I feel bad for marcel

He's either autistic or he's just weird from being home schooled. All I know is I wasn't that weird when I was his age

Poor guy just doesn't understand his actions
>>
File: 1396498903928.jpg (34 KB, 307x371) Image search: [Google]
1396498903928.jpg
34 KB, 307x371
>>52114222
OH SHIT, TRIPS! NOW >>52114033 HAS TO DO IT!
>>
>>52114179
Because Devin is dumb as fuck
>>
>>52113803
wish I could go back in time and give her stomach a good pummeling
>>
>>52114061
>>52114103
>>52114147
>>52114155

i'm confused. spinal fusion surgery is for scoliosis, which is pretty painful. why is getting that surgery a bad thing?
>>
>>52114192
did fantano say "nigger" or "spic" ever?

no
>>
>>52114182
Well, what's done is done.
Whatever follows is on your head, for better or for worse.
>>
>>52114033
Go back to /b/ autist
>>
File: Marcel inside his mother.jpg (175 KB, 800x1157) Image search: [Google]
Marcel inside his mother.jpg
175 KB, 800x1157
>>52114250
Oh my.
>>
Anyhow, about to start composing an album about this, releasing it under the name "The Spacegoats". Vocaroo some shit and I'll include it on the album in some form.
>>
>>52114237
he planned it all out to ice Devin's livelihood
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.