[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will music in the year 3000 sound like ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18
File: paris-year-3000.jpg (148 KB, 992x513) Image search: [Google]
paris-year-3000.jpg
148 KB, 992x513
What will music in the year 3000 sound like ?
>>
>People think the eiffel tower will still be left standing 1000 years from now
>>
>>51900235
Explain
>>
all I know is 1000 years ago we had folk guitar and we still have folk guitar now and its still popular so id say electronic
Just better sounds
god tier audible and neural sensory shit
>>
>>51900235
why wouldn't it?
>>
Put a waterproofed radio in a pool and get in next to it. It'll sound like that.
>>
It's the year 3030,
and here, at the corporate, instutional bank, of time, we find ourselves reflecting. Finding out, that in fact, we came back. We were always coming back.
>>
>>51900254
Most buildings and structures from 1000 years ago are in ruins or non existent now. The eiffel towers iron will eventually rust and cost more and more to maintain to the point where it will eventually have to be destroyed. Or itll get blown up in a bombing.
>>
PC Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6_ikWlJu_0
>>
I wonder if the kick/snare motif will still be prevalent in a thousand years.
>>
>>51900335
its just beats and rhythm that has been around for thousands of years
>>
Western K-Pop, super shiny music.
>>
>>51900315
Unless Europe gets consumed by Islam that won't happen. National monuments will and always will be preserved and maintained
>>
>>51900281
>electronic
>Just better sounds
explain? Like better modeling of acoustic instruments?
>>
>>51900188
http://youtu.be/ImML0xYyC04
skip to 4:45
>>
>>51900366
The eiffel tower's getting taken down, whitey
>>
File: Tower_of_London_White_Tower.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Tower_of_London_White_Tower.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>51900315
>Most buildings and structures from 1000 years ago are in ruins or non existent now
thats because they were made of mud & sticks
the stuff that was solidly constructed is still there unless its been intentionally demolished
>>
>>51900416
Keep dreaming kebab.
>>
>>51900235
>>51900315
well the Eiffel Tower was built nearly 125 years ago
is it really that much of a stretch to say it might still be standing in the year 3000

They paint it every seven years to protect from rust. as long as it's maintained that way, it might still exist
>>
>>51900387
fuck I wish they reunited
>>
File: kk.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>51900188
Rap goes on till the year 3000
>>
90% of pop music will sound like Jpop

Screencap this
>>
Yeezus
>>
>>51900808
who do you think will innovate first?
taytay?
>>
File: Deltron3030.jpg (24 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
Deltron3030.jpg
24 KB, 341x341
>>51900188
>In the year 3030, everybody wants to be an MC
>>
The world won't exist for that long
>>
Aliencore
>>
>>51900841
Nah man, it'll start to kick in big time in 2040ish
>>
>>51900366
>hating on muslims
>>
it makes me sad to think about the year 3000
so much stuff i wont get to know
>>
File: 1416954469803.jpg (18 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1416954469803.jpg
18 KB, 267x179
>>51900808
And when would I repost it? 1000 years from now?
>>
African folk music & Hip-Hop
>>
File: perfect-teeth-1024x698.jpg (122 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
perfect-teeth-1024x698.jpg
122 KB, 1024x698
Seriously, this is the worst board on 4chan. I created this topic to discuss about the music not the Eiffel tower or the time of judgment day.

/x/ > /b/ > all others including origami and Pokemon >>>>>>>>>> 9gag > reddit (lol) > >>>>>> yahoo > ... .. > /mu/

good bye forever.
>>
File: meme grip man is not pleased.png (185 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
meme grip man is not pleased.png
185 KB, 327x374
>>51901022
>not investing every single bit of money that you have to cryogenically freeze yourself into the future

What the fuck are you even doing with your life?
>>
>>51900937
Looking for this post. "In the year 3030, everybody wanna tell you the meanin' of music."
>>
>>51901241
Bye
>>
>>51900993
>not hating muslims

Either a white amerifat or a sand nigger.
>>
File: mahmoud awad.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mahmoud awad.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>no body has posted sheikh to the future

plebs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fldyHVOsA
>>
>>51900962
Do you relly think people will listen to metalcore with alien themed lyrics on the year 3000?
>>
>>51901617
Islam is the religion of peace man, learn what you're talking about.

>Also reading a history book and know who started the crusades would do you good
>>
File: 6536838365.jpg (21 KB, 467x348) Image search: [Google]
6536838365.jpg
21 KB, 467x348
>>51901241
>/x/ > /b/ > all others including origami and Pokemon >>>>>>>>>> 9gag > reddit (lol) > >>>>>> yahoo > ... .. > /mu/
>>
File: 6.jpg (106 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
106 KB, 567x567
everything will be derivitive of pic related
>>
>>51901964
>Islam is the religion of peace
That's some really fucking dumb demagogy.
>>
File: 1416958766357.jpg (282 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1416958766357.jpg
282 KB, 531x471
>>51901964
>religion of peace
>cuts of the hands of theives
>stones women for not wearing a piece of cloth on their heads
>>
>>51900775
underrated post
>>
>>51900937
/thread
>>
>>51901672

In the future, all will be halal
>>
>>51900235
the only reason the parthenon (>2500 years old) is fucked up is because a turkish weapons cache exploded inside of it in the 17th century

a huge, maintained and cherished tower of metal will withstand 1000 more years easily
>>
>>51902023
>Islam forces giving Zakat to the poor and the orphans anyway ; the more you have the more you give. In a completely muslim planet earth, there would be no need for thievery.
>Threaten to cut thiefs hands ; actually do it.
>Eradicate the concept of thievery from even the collective consciousness of people of the world.

Epic win ? Where is my cookie /mu/
>>
>>51900775
ASTRONAUTS GET PLAYED

TOUGH LIKE THE UKELELE

this whole fucking album
>>
The world will have ended by 3000
I don't think we'll even get to 2025
>>
>>51900188
It'll literally be rehash after rehash.

You know how now Covers and Oversampling is acceptable? It'll be near carbon copies of previous songs with a new-age twist. That's all.

This goes for every form of media. In movies, virtually every plot has been done before, every archetype used. Soon every form of humor will be dried out, and we'll continue a cycle of rehashes in order to rekindle the flame.
>>
>>51902279
You are right and spot on my dear friend.
Guess we have our answer now ! Adios /mu/

>Advice : once in your life turn off the music and listen to some Quran.
>>
>>51900738
There will be more issues. I dont know much about compound structures of substances but im sure there will be more complications. Even if its just an atmosphere thing or some random incident that makes it harder to maintain.
>>
>>51902315
>listen to some Quran
like an audio book? I know this is a music board but I can still read
>>
There is a fucking Islam argument in this thread top kek
There are much better things to talk about than music. We can talk about the eiifel tower while listening to swans or some shit
>>
>>51902275
Don't say that :(
>>
>>51902275
because ebola, ukraine and american redneck police killed everyone
>>
>>51902385
Ok OP here, time to get personal. So hear me out.

Short biography : 21, ex pot-addict. Had and still experiences with jinns/demons ; you can even call them greys if you're a tinfoil, they're all the same creation.
Was an ex-atheist for a long period because brainwashed and trapped by Richard Dawkins and co. friends youtube NWO Illuminati program of creating a satanic angry demonic receptive youth.
Hardcore singer/guitarist. Recently turned to Islam, out of extensive research and meeting some hardcore muslims - best exemplary I've seen in my life. Some have never skipped a salat ; I've never seen them depressed or sad.

Learn Quran, arabic, try to leave the drugs/emo anger in the past and become a righteous dude, white-knight style sacrifice myself give to the poor tend to the orphan etc...

Turns out good is harder than evil, still struggling with some family / jinns / fear about future and money issues, but I'm getting there. Try to never miss a salat (prayer. You have to make 5 a days. Pure moment of concentration and serenity where you must face God to repent for your sins and stop channeling negative emotions to leave place for the good shit and courage to enter your body and soul.)

is that every time I listen to Quran (in arabic because I learned, it's easier to learn with Quran's help remember it's from god) I feel safe, protected and alive.

My current problem : Trying to give up smoking (cigarettes) because I want a perfect body n' soul and not contempt anymore of being a beta under-human.

Now the deal with music is, it can eat you up if you underestimate it.
>>
File: israel_palestine_map-sott.jpg (78 KB, 801x539) Image search: [Google]
israel_palestine_map-sott.jpg
78 KB, 801x539
>>51902683
cont :
Bob marley, Cat stevens, are your friends.

Emo/satanic bands are not. If you're high/take drugs + listen to that, it's worse.

Although the danger of music is great, to me and to my fragile mom's heart who is forced to listen to me diddle songs because I live in her house, because when you play/listen to music loudly you forcely channel emotions into people who didn't ask for anything.

... poor mom just entered my room, brought me a street sandwich and fries. Probably smelled the smell of cigarettes in my room.

I often dream about her being possesed since I became muslim, I can feel things I couldn't before. I have to quit smoking.

Believe me if god hadn't bless us with it's hundreds of thousands of prophets through history, we would be in a worst state than we are now with our heads full of Nicki minaj's voice screaming "UR A STUPI-STUPID HOE "x7 times like some kind of mantra ; the actual number, from the Quran. Budha is believed to have been a minor one, but people did the same mistake of worshiping his terrestrial body as they did with Jesus, instead of heading their initial letter that none is worthy of worship except God/Allah.

I will go on if you're interested but right now I'll eat the sandwich first.
>>
>>51901241
why is origami its own board? That seems extremely niche.
>>
File: 5GjPTKZ.jpg (460 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
5GjPTKZ.jpg
460 KB, 1200x896
>>51902752
I have faith in you /mu/.

If you guys can comprehend the power of music then it is not impossible for you to comprehend God, which power is IMMENSELY superior.

The first surah' of the Quran Al-fatihah has a greater effect on me than listening to all four Led Zep's album ; And I swear to god this is the truth.

>>51902785
I know right. I would like to know how many people frequent and post in /po/ per day... I don't know man some people are weird / or just more intelligent than us. My engineer uncle is into Origami. They're god tier people , don't ask.

But just this week I came to the ASTONISHING realization that 4chan is still and will stay in the future , one of the best sites and creations of the internet.

All kinds of people are here. People can die, but ideas never will stop being shared here. And the anonymity helps some to express themselves honestly.

It's like a mini-muslim site : where can for one second, forget about names, ethnicities, skin colors to just BE and say our basic, deepest thoughts.

I thank Allah for 4chan - and moot but on a lesser scale, lal, sorry mooty . we love ya though
>>
>>51902866
>It's like a mini-muslim site
please don't say that.
>>
> posts link of a song that already exists
like this
>>
>>51900188
dubstep only, real music is already dying...
>>
>>51900307
my nigga
>>
>>51902956
I know man, it just really feels like I'm in the wrong generation
>>
>>51903017
me too friend... are you a girl btw hehe?
>>
>>51900366
>National monuments
Which government lasted over 1000 years?

None of them
>>
>>51900235
>the skyscrapers are puny
>the sky isn't grey/black with soot
>sky highways ever being a thing

Ignore this image
>>
>>51900188
>year 3000
>browsing 4kchan
>want to discuss newest indie pitchfork release
>try to make post on /me/ - Dank Memes
>can't even make a thread about music
>mama mia
>>
>>51902928
Hey man to give you a universal analogy :

If you don't like the word "Islam" you can replace it by "Chakra/Ki" (naruto DBZ).
If you don't like the word Allah, you can replace it by "The force" (Star wars).

Remember how there are Jedis, Siths and just normal regular people in Star wars who doesn't even know what the hell is the Force although they feel it sometimes ?

Well it's just like that in real life. There are some people who train hard in order to master the Force, to help the needy and themselves grow ; they become Jedi.

Stop try to gain the Force to feed their own greed and desires, but as they drown deeper and deeper into the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, returning to good gets more and more harder for them the more they persevere going that road.

So choose your side very well my little Padawan.

I chose Islam for these reasons :

1) It is the last Update of religion god had the mercy to leave us with ; it's original Arabic text is unedited from the time since it's descended from Allah to Archangel Gabriel to Muhammad (PBUH) , at the contrary of the huge Bible fail who not only is mistranslated from Aramean but has corrupted many many times.

2) 5 times a day prayer, requires huge discipline. You need to learn surahs to pray, some of them are very short concise and straight to the point if you need help with some particular aspect of life or you have some kind of problem (even the supernatural sort).

3) The most honorable and virtuous people I met in my life are muslims (hope they still are, the din comes and goes sometimes).
I wanted, and want to be like them. Will you call me a gullible sheep for that ? If I had followed Richard Dawkins cult, Nicki minaj or Marilyn Manson (sucking his own dick), or Satan or some chief jinn directly, you would say I'm a "cool" person and not a sheep ?

>Pic because pedophilia accusations are mega-lies. The man was an angel in his personnal life as was his voice in his music.. RIP MJ, and Bob Marley.
>>
>>51900366
The irony is that probably the best maintained and preserved old buildings in the world are in Islamic countries.
>>
>>51903388
Add to that that mosques, churches and Shinto gates in Japan resists tsunamis and earthquakes in shocking pictures where you can see all the rest has been destroyed.

Surah 108) Al-ma'un (the small kindnesses) :

Have you seen the one who denies the Recompense/Judgment ?
For that is the one who drives away the orphan
And does not encourage the feeding of the poor.
So woe to those who pray
[But] who are heedless of their prayer -
Those who make show [of their deeds],

And withhold [simple] assistance.
How can you not believe after that ? Tell me if you don't believe in the God of mercy and compassion for the poor and helpless, what do you believe in ? The devil of sex drugs and rock n'roll ?

And don't tell me you stay neutral in this conflict because there is not a single rock on this earth behind which you can hide from this battle between good and evil. Since the dawn of times it has been like this. Islam is nothing new, it's just a highly needed reminder.
>>
>Listening to music in the Year 3000
>Not much has changed
>But they live underwater
>>
>>51901672
Where exactly did this album come from? Did it just appear one day?
>>
File: 51sZMt9C6BL.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51sZMt9C6BL.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
Pic related, except in the year 3000 it will be considered old-school conscious hip-hop
>>
File: yee.png (269 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
269 KB, 414x480
>>51904166
ayyee lmao
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.