[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/aliencore/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21
File: thankyou aliens.jpg (43 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
thankyou aliens.jpg
43 KB, 460x400
>what is aliencore?
Have you been under a fucking rock, ayy lmao? We have been receiving divine transmissions from various alien beings across the universe who are entering earth via manipulation of the space time continuum. All human music pales in comparison to this beautiful alien music, even though we can not yet experience it in all eleven dimensions.

>aliencore essentials

The most notable transmissions so far

http://qebaxugon.bandcamp.com
http://auxxzom.bandcamp.com
http://kkerbajkux34.bandcamp.com
http://qwornzak.bandcamp.com
http://apla.bandcamp.com

The jury is still on whether Qebrus is aliencore or human-made broliencore, more research is required before he is passed as a certified alien - maybe you can help - https://bedroomresearch.bandcamp.com/album/exophobia

>how to support your local aliencore scene

http://reddit.com/r/aliencore

▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞������ ▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞

Be sure to link any alien transmissions you may discover in here and on /r/aliencore.

ignore all anti-alien shitposting from vaporwave and oceangrunge faggots

REMEMBER: it's only aliencore if it was made by an alien, everything else is human bullshit and goes straight into the trash

get ready, they are coming

AYYLMAO
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞�
▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞���ayyyyy lmao��� ▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞
>>
ayy lmao
>>
What about the Rosetta comet song and such? Its not alien in an intelligent life sense but it is alien to our pleb planet?

Also, what about the lizard people who run our society?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>51802991
yeah the rosetta comet song is aliencore or at least proto-aliencore, good call
>>
>>51802991
the lizard people is a lower race compared to Hecla 543 - aliens
>>
Two prominent music types of our republic; Sacred and Popular

http://clyp.it/epkv33dr
http://clyp.it/wqnp0eld

You can see our republic here, the closest system to your own is Epsilon Sagittarii:
http://stars.chromeexperiments.com/
there are 3 other systems outside your range of knowledge on this particular star map.
>>
>>51803018
thanks for this information, i'm fascinated by your culture
>>
I just listened to the entire Qebaxugon transmission in full, what a mindfuck. Amazing amazing shit, I love alien core
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbt-vMABvJ8
>>
>Hecla 543 is a planet close to Alfa Canis Majoris, home to a mysterious race of aliens. The aliens live in the 11th dimension and can therefore not be seen or sensed by a regular human. The music is often described as hectic, ecclectic, and psychedelic, and you can very easily recognize it due to those factors compared to many other aliens. Notable musicians: ╣kkerbAjkux▓¾ and auxxzom
>>
>>51803069
human shit, into the trash it goes

a
y
y
>>
>>51803086
Where is qebaxugon from, do you know?
>>
>>51803088
this is obviously alien-admirercore so it's allowed
>>
File: grouper-aia-alienobserver.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
grouper-aia-alienobserver.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
does this count as aliencore
>>
>>51803094
i think it's from Proto-Trug
>>
>>51803112
no it isn't, we admirers have respect for our alien overlords and don't pretend to be able to make such advanced beautiful music as we do

only alien music is permitted in aliencore. anyone pretending to be an alien admirer and make humancore is a disrace to the aliens
>>
>>51803135
no, because it was made by a human
>>
>>51803135
What is this?
>>
>>51803164
human shit
>>
ayy lmao human are so dumb and bad at making music
>>
File: not this one retard.jpg (60 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
not this one retard.jpg
60 KB, 640x432
>>51803164
>>
>>51803173
Although I kek'd, I still need to know. I'm chilling in Area 51 doing research on humans and I need this for reasons
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>51803196
A I A: Alien Observer

but yeah, it's human shit
>>
File: 1406121741906 (1).gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1406121741906 (1).gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>51803137
>he has been probed in the ass by ayy lmaos
>>
>>51803246
>2015
>not wanting to be probed by BGC to the sound of divine alien transmissions
>>
I pointed my receiver towards Sirius and got this message????
>>
>>51803266
yes! i've been waiting for this one

the funny thing is, it's probably been finished for aeons already but because our perception of time is linear and aliens is multi-dimensional, we are only about to hear it now
>>
>>51803296
Probably, haha :-(

I wonder why the aliens are doing this right now though, do they have a plan?
>>
>>51803335
I think Auxxzom said they wanted to help us evolve to be more advanced beings like them, but Qebaxugon is trying to destroy him
>>
File: ISC_01_027.jpg (694 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
ISC_01_027.jpg
694 KB, 576x576
Greetings fellow alien admirers,

i'm from ISC, Independent Space Communications. We have been spending years collecting data and transmissions from the extra-terrestrials.

Just a few moments ago we received a transmission as a jpeg file, i uploaded it on this imageboard, because i need your help to decode it.

I hope somebody can help me with this
>>
pq92.bandcamp.com

what is this concidered to be?
>>
>>51803343
Qebaxugon seems really bad. I'm glad Auxxzom and ╣kkerbAjkux▓¾ are taking up the fight with him
>>
>>51803355
i can't tell if it's aliencore or not, my simple human brain can't comprehend all these new transmissions... do you have any more information on this PQ92? is it an alien?

>>51803354
I think it might be an alien called ypsept, but i'm not sure?

>>51803359
i agree, qebaxugon seems so cruel, but his music is addictive so i don't know where i stand
>>
still wondering what the morse code in https://kkerbajkux34.bandcamp.com/track/the-message means
>>
>aliencore
well at least it isn't oceangeunge
>>
>>51803456
oceangrunge is shit because it's made by humans
>>
>>51803407
i've been trying to figure it out all morning but i'm lost, it's too advanced for a simple human mind to comprehend
>>
kek i just listened to the first bandcamp link and goddamn it was some plebeian gabbage. I mean, damn I didn't know aliens were such plebs. Like go listen to some noise or something you plens.
>>
File: 1305010563736.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1305010563736.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>aliencore
You guys will latch onto literally any terrible microgenre.
>>
>>51803506
>2014
>can't understand more than three dimensions of music
>>
>>51803506
ayy lmao

oceanfag please go

▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞

>>51803515
it's not even a genre, nevermind a microgenre, it's legitimately alien transmissions sent from these divine beings

i'm beginning to sympathize with qebaxugon
>>
A͎͉̗̲̬̖̕̕ ͍̱̘̦̠̫ͅY̧̝͚͎̥̜͟ ̷͍͉͉͝Ỵ͙̜̺̬͓̥̗ ͟͏͈̜̞͙̗̦̞̀L̜̤̯̼̞ ̸͓̭̗̠̮̲̜͚͕M͔̣̕ ̪̘̜͉̫̺̻A͇͠ ͏̵̞͎͓Ǫ͔͓͚̯
̲̰̹̫͜Ỳ̷̞̥͝ ҉̰̻̩Y̷̨̨̞͇ ̦̘͈̤͔L͏̮̘̝͉̖̻ ̡̧̩̘͕̝̫̜̤͙M̷̫̺̬̩̟͠ ̠̯͚̬̠͙̗̙A̶̲̱̮̖͜ ̢̙͚̪̭ͅO̧͙͈̖͔̞̯̩͉ͅ ͕̜͈̮̠̩͟͝Ą̬̫̜̰̫͈̺͔͠͞
̸̭̫͍̟́Y̨͍̞͓̕ͅ ̳̱̞͎̀L̤̗̟͡ ̷̜M͉͕̙̘͔̳̼͢ ̪̣̳͎̼͕͉͇́͜͠A̳͕ͅ ̛̮̮̞͓̘͍͚̫O҉̢͔̥͙ ̯̫͔̯̺͍͢A̛͖͙̱̤̱̭ ̛̬͎̬̘͘Y̯̩͔̝͝
̲ͅL̸̠̗̠̱̱̗͔͔̀͝ ̷̟̝̪̻̪̞̫M̟͎͈̲̜͕̟͠ ͏͇͎̱͚͈A̛͖͔ ̪͖͍̞O̸̫͕̫͎̙͢ ͙̥̜̻͜A̵̪͇̫̝ ̗̞͓̬͟Y͍͙̟͇͙̜͕͠ ̰̼̬͈Y̩͚̗̳̼̱̘
̶̻̘̪̹͘͝M̦̜͎̼͔̟̤̫ ̙̫̦̗͖͔ͅĄ͞͏̤̥͇̩̼͔̫ͅ ̤̳͈̣̙̮͉͇ͅO͖̩̠̳̥͢͢ ̸̷̧̜̻Ḁ̣̪̜̮͞ ͕̝̫̩̺̻͍͈̗Y̵͖̪͚̰͖̝ ̟̺̝̣̳̩͚͓͍͢Y̶̧̢̰͈ ͞͏̼̺̤L̟̯̰͕̮͓
̨͚͔̫͇̦̬̟̯͞A͏̦̗̜͢ ̛̗͈̙͚͚̥̀͜Ò̖̰̬͈̪̰͔ ̨͚̮̙̦̘̩̟A͎̝͖͉̹͕͜ ̸͕̖͈̯̳̤̯̻͉Y͕̼̗͇̣ ̀҉̺̱͈̙̤͎̫Y̷͇͖̥͈ ̸̨̰͉̻̳̬L̙̣͓̟̲̟̤ͅͅ ҉̦͓̝̠͙̤̰M̺͓͔̘͕̤͙̟͠ͅ
̴͓͉͔̫̪͖̣̬̕Ǫ̵̴̼̥̗̜ͅ ̘̺̣͕̙͔̙͎A̢̩̤̫̜ ̷̩͈̣͉͘Y̶͜҉̠̼̘͍ͅ ̡̤͕͝Y̹̠͍̫̱̮̱ ͏̡̥̖͠Ļ̷̳͈̤̳̝͠ ̜̥̥M̨͖͉͇̟͕̞̞̻͢͢ ̺̫̺̠̹̱͝A̵̶͕̲͡
>>
File: BwbHSSLCAAAhiE6.jpg (30 KB, 469x481) Image search: [Google]
BwbHSSLCAAAhiE6.jpg
30 KB, 469x481
https://soundcloud.com/v9o
>>
>>51803525
>>51803532
LMAOing to the butthurt aliums. Your species are plebs and will always be ayyy el mayo.
And I hate oceangrunge
>>
AYYLMAO
Y
Y
L
M
A
O▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞
>>
File: Essential Aliencore.jpg (365 KB, 1861x886) Image search: [Google]
Essential Aliencore.jpg
365 KB, 1861x886
Aliencore is nothing new btw.
>>
>>51803550
i'm not an alien, just an admirer

only the most patrician humans can even begin to understand these intergalactic transmissions
>>
>>51803564
That's human made shit, we're talking about real alien music you pleb.
>>
>>51803549
ey elamo
>>
>>51803564
for the thousand time, that is music made by pathetic humans about aliens. We are listening to actual transmissions from ACTUAL aliens.
>>
>>51803578
It's real Alienmusic, you obviously have never listened to it.
>>
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>51803564

ayy lmao dumb ass human

stop humiliating yourself with stupid human shit music

how many dimensions do you experience this music in again?
̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞v̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞
>>
>>51803598
>Rings of Saturn is an American deathcore band from Bay Area, California

go to sleep humanfag
>>
>>51803596
Then don't call it Aliencore. Call it Martiangarage, Uranusgrunge or Gliese 832core.
>>
>>51803549
Where were these signals discovered?
>>
>>51803627
the aliens just call thheir music "alien" i've tend to found, i've noticed it's humans who are retroactively applying the aliencore term
>>
File: aliencore.jpg (122 KB, 1275x538) Image search: [Google]
aliencore.jpg
122 KB, 1275x538
>>51803618
>>
>>51803661
why the fuck would anyone here give a shit about some faggot human punk band pretending to be aliens?
>>
God I had paternalalienist. They think that only old transmissions are good, when modern ayy lmao transmissions are just as good if not better.
>>
̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞▔̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞
>>51803661
ayy lmao stop embarassing yourself humanfag
>>
More like ayylmaocore, xd
>>
File: Telemetrik%20My%20Lightyear[1].jpg (31 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
Telemetrik%20My%20Lightyear[1].jpg
31 KB, 622x622
Telemetrik - My Lightyear
>>
>>51803668
Why would Aliens call it Aliencore? Aliencore would be normal earthmusic for Aliens then. You got to think of something more original!
>>
>>51803704
They've read our brainwaves and know what we would call these communications before they were sent
>>
>>51803704
it was humans who called it aliencore after auxxzom sent the first transmission even though auxxzom didn't use that name, so othher aliens have been using that term for their own stuff so that their transmissions makin it through the space time continuum safely
>>
holy shite, this is so fucking dope
>>
>>51803753
it's already killed oceangrunge off, let's hope these based alien beings kill vaporwave off next

ayyyyyy
̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞
>>
File: ngrath.jpg (15 KB, 175x257) Image search: [Google]
ngrath.jpg
15 KB, 175x257
K'klethari music:

http://clyp.it/phibpcgy

>methane breathers
there's something not quite right about them.
>>
>>51803456
>>51803465
>not listening to oceangrunge
>>
File: tell me he didnt just say that.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tell me he didnt just say that.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>51803704
Are you seriously trying to question alien logic with that tiny human brain of yours?
>>
>>51803772
>killed oceangrunge

Not even close, E.T.
>>
>>51803780
ayyyy, another new transmission? when will you be documenting these based transmissions on bandcamp for human consumption?
>>
>>51802954
fuck yes this is my new favorite genre i'm gonna start making aliencore music
>>
>>51803828
i hope you're an alien, otherwise you'll only be making broliencore
>>
File: ayynthony.png (47 KB, 227x268) Image search: [Google]
ayynthony.png
47 KB, 227x268
Ayythony fantlmao here.

aliencore is a strong 8 to light 9.

TRANNSMITION
>>
>>51803849
ayyy lmao
>>
meme genres won't ever catch on, because unlike the internet you can't samefag a crowd at a concert
>>
>>51803867
>being this rockist
>>
>>51803867
what relevance does meme genres have to aliencore?

i think you meant to post in >>51790677
>>
>>51803867
>concert

get out of here grandpa
>>
>>51803867
>2015
>still going to human dadrock concerts

we're all waiting to be abducted by the mothership so we can watch the aliens take over earth from anove, so you can have your "concerts"

captcha: ayy lmao
>>
>>51803878
>not even knowing what rockist means
>im gonn say it anyways lel
>>
>>51803883
>meme
No.
>>
File: auxxzom.png (447 KB, 543x551) Image search: [Google]
auxxzom.png
447 KB, 543x551
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1385341700354.gif (216 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1385341700354.gif
216 KB, 180x180
>>51803867

>concert
>>
>>51803883
>what relevance does my forced meme genre about aliens have to someone else's forced meme genre about oceans?
>>
>>51803977
>>51803889
>>51803878
ITT: a bunch of neets too poor or not yet old enough to get into an 18+ show
>>
File: i hate humans.png (314 KB, 667x604) Image search: [Google]
i hate humans.png
314 KB, 667x604
>>51803989
>implying aliens have to force anythin

stupid humanfag ayy lmao
>>
>if I keep writing ayy lmao enough times, I'm sure it will be funny
>>
File: zxxzzzxxx.gif (676 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
zxxzzzxxx.gif
676 KB, 480x480
>>51803867
>>51803564
>>51803506

¥••´••´ªªª∂ºßººß∂߃ºƒßˆo˙߃˙o߃˙oˆ˙ˆo˙ˆ¨ßˆ∫˙ˆß≈∫˚∫≈˚ç≈çææçææçææçææçç∂˚¬˜ßç˜ß∆o∫oß∫o¨ß∂∫oß∫ß

ƒßƒßƒ

´†®©´´´
∂ƒ∫∫ƒ∫ƒ
!!!!!
>>
File: ros.jpg (33 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
ros.jpg
33 KB, 560x373
>>51802954
RoS only trve aliencore. Lucas Mann's riffs are just transmissions from our reptilian overlords.
>>
>>51803385
PQ92 DOWNLOAD comes with some sort of cryptic message in a Word Document.
>>
File: 1412087026267[1].jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1412087026267[1].jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>51804041
ayy lmao is actually kind of funny sometimes though. Now these memers are going to ruin that for everyone :/
>>
>>51804075

>those man flesh beings
>aliencore

I'm so disgusted by this offensive suggestion that I'm going to insult you in my native tongue

∑´≈≈ £ßµµ ¢£œ

≤≥˜˜˜≤≥

§§§§__
>>
>A͎͉̗̲̬̖̕̕ ͍̱̘̦̠̫ͅY̧̝͚͎̥̜͟ ̷͍͉͉͝Ỵ͙̜̺̬͓̥̗ ͟͏͈̜̞͙̗̦̞̀L̜̤̯̼̞ ̸͓̭̗̠̮̲̜͚͕M͔̣̕ ̪̘̜͉̫̺̻A͇͠ ͏̵̞͎͓Ǫ͔͓͚̯
>̲̰̹̫͜Ỳ̷̞̥͝ ҉̰̻̩Y̷̨̨̞͇ ̦̘͈̤͔L͏̮̘̝͉̖̻ ̡̧̩̘͕̝̫̜̤͙M̷̫̺̬̩̟͠ ̠̯͚̬̠͙̗̙A̶̲̱̮̖͜ ̢̙͚̪̭ͅO̧͙͈̖͔̞̯̩͉ͅ ͕̜͈̮̠̩͟͝Ą̬̫̜̰̫͈̺͔͠͞
≯̭̫͍̟́Y̨͍̞͓̕ͅ ̳̱̞͎̀L̤̗̟͡ ̷̜M͉͕̙̘͔̳̼͢ ̪̣̳͎̼͕͉͇́͜͠A̳͕ͅ ̛̮̮̞͓̘͍͚̫O҉̢͔̥͙ ̯̫͔̯̺͍͢A̛͖͙̱̤̱̭ ̛̬͎̬̘͘Y̯̩͔̝͝
>̲ͅL̸̠̗̠̱̱̗͔͔̀͝ ̷̟̝̪̻̪̞̫M̟͎͈̲̜͕̟͠ ͏͇͎̱͚͈A̛͖͔ ̪͖͍̞O̸̫͕̫͎̙͢ ͙̥̜̻͜A̵̪͇̫̝ ̗̞͓̬͟Y͍͙̟͇͙̜͕͠ ̰̼̬͈Y̩͚̗̳̼̱̘
>̶̻̘̪̹͘͝M̦̜͎̼͔̟̤̫ ̙̫̦̗͖͔ͅĄ͞͏̤̥͇̩̼͔̫ͅ ̤̳͈̣̙̮͉͇ͅO͖̩̠̳̥͢͢ ̸̷̧̜̻Ḁ̣̪̜̮͞ ͕̝̫̩̺̻͍͈̗Y̵͖̪͚̰͖̝ ̟̺̝̣̳̩͚͓͍͢Y̶̧̢̰͈ ͞͏̼̺̤L̟̯̰͕̮͓
>̨͚͔̫͇̦̬̟̯͞A͏̦̗̜͢ ̛̗͈̙͚͚̥̀͜Ò̖̰̬͈̪̰͔ ̨͚̮̙̦̘̩̟A͎̝͖͉̹͕͜ ̸͕̖͈̯̳̤̯̻͉Y͕̼̗͇̣ ̀҉̺̱͈̙̤͎̫Y̷͇͖̥͈ ̸̨̰͉̻̳̬L̙̣͓̟̲̟̤ͅͅ ҉̦͓̝̠͙̤̰M̺͓͔̘͕̤͙̟͠ͅ
>̴͓͉͔̫̪͖̣̬̕Ǫ̵̴̼̥̗̜ͅ ̘̺̣͕̙͔̙͎A̢̩̤̫̜ ̷̩͈̣͉͘Y̶͜҉̠̼̘͍ͅ ̡̤͕͝Y̹̠͍̫̱̮̱ ͏̡̥̖͠Ļ̷̳͈̤̳̝͠ ̜̥̥M̨͖͉͇̟͕̞̞̻͢͢ ̺̫̺̠̹̱͝A̵̶͕̲͡
>>
can someone please explain the appeal of meme genres? i mean i havent listened to oceangrunge nor this. its obviously not about the music but about the idea of stomping something out of the ground, right?
>>
>>51804169
this isn't a meme genre, this is literally aliens from outer space sending us music
>>
>>51803825
https://transmissionsfromthejhen-darrepublicofsystems.bandcamp.com/album/collected-musics-from-the-jhen-dar-systems

I have assembled the examples I have quantum loaded from homeworld so far.

You will have to excuse my lack of knowledge with human internet music sharing webpages
>>
>>51804125
can anyone be of assistance with this? PQ92 seems to speak very little english and japanese
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.