[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw someone asks you about music and you realise you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11
File: Sad-Frog-is-Smoking.png (102 KB, 347x335) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-is-Smoking.png
102 KB, 347x335
>tfw someone asks you about music and you realise you don't actually know anything about it
>>
sounds like the typical /mu/ poster
>>
I struggle to talk about anything I know about, even myself.

>so anon what about yourself
>uh, I went to school as a kid... and... I like video games....
I usually try to bail out of these personal conversations by being self-deprecating
>haha I don't know anything!
>I'm not interesting
>etc
>>
>name 5 Queen songs

Fuck you m8, I don't like Queen nor do I have any interest in them.
>>
>>51185890
Killer queen, fat bottomed girls, we are the Champions, you're my best friend, under pressure.
Even ultra casual plebs can name those bruh.
>>
>tfw someone asks you about music and you have to stop yourself from talking their ear off because there's so much music that you love and want other people to find out about
>>
File: 1406478691016.jpg (11 KB, 339x343) Image search: [Google]
1406478691016.jpg
11 KB, 339x343
>>51185890
lmao you can't even name 5 queen songs? that proves that you don't like music
>>
>>51185919
>no bohemian rap
>>
>>51185919
>no we will rock you
>>
>>51185919
I then described Of Montreal's discography and why they're my favorite band he was impressed because "that's how people should talk about music".
>>
>>51185938
>>51185931
There.
There's 7.
>>
>>51185996
he wanted 5
not 7
>>
>>51185928

iktf

I once got so excited about someone liking hip-hop that I went into my email on my phone and read them my top ten most anticipated hip-hop albums of the year that I had saved.

I got a blank stare in return.
>>
>>51186062
You have to know what people to sperg out to m8.
>>
>>51186016
Oops I guess Queen sucks then ;^)
>>
File: 1395601322256.jpg (211 KB, 950x980) Image search: [Google]
1395601322256.jpg
211 KB, 950x980
>>51185871
I know this feel.

>in a group at some event
>have to present ourselves in a circle
>my turn
>well here goes
>"hey I am anon, 20y/o, I like listening to music, drawing, reading and occasionally get drunk" in a monotonous voice
>people are giggling and someone claps my shoulder:"you are in good company bud"

>tfw I been an alcoholic for god knows how long and have been crying drunk in front of my PC at 4a.m., listening to noise
>>
>>51186130
So how's AA going?
>>
>>51186130
lel
>>
>>51185928
>>and want other people to find out about
kill yourself normie
>>
>>51186130
>tfw I been an alcoholic for god knows how long and have been crying drunk in front of my PC at 4a.m., listening to noise
>not having your drunk early morning feels to classical
Such magnificent splendor, touched by the grace of God. Then why is my soul so ugly?
>>
>>51186151
Only thing I could put under AA in this context is art academy.

In this case you are wrong, I am in engineering actually.

Should have picked the other one though.
>>
>>51186184
>encouraging the use of mind-altering and -damaging substances
>>
>so anon what are some bands you listen to?
My mind goes blank almost every time. Like a lot of the bands I could say they would have no idea who they are. But if I say a few of the bands is like that they would know I feel like I'd be misrepresenting my music taste
>>
>>51186228
Bands I* like
>>
>>51186206
Alcoholics Anonymous
>>
>>51186228
>I listen to a lot of different music
>what kinds
>Basically every genre but metal, but what are your favorite bands?

And then they talk about themselves and I'm off the hook.
>>
>>51186184
>classic
>not the worst enemy of a drunkard

They even play classic at the central station in my city to scare off the drunk hobos, who try to sleep there.

Also noise is really complementing the strong buzz in the head you get after being intoxicated for few hours.

>>51186249
Sorry I fucked up there.
But I am not into such stuff, it would just make me uncomfortable sitting with old men who drink away their PTSD or divorces.

I just would not fit in.
>>
>>51186228
>not carrying out your top 100 Last.fm artists on a business card
>>
>>51185928
I know that feel so well. Especially when I'm drunk, I get way too passionate.
>>
>>51186414
Million dollar idea, anon.

You'd make millions from mutants and "ironically" carrying those around.
>>
>>51186395
>They even play classic at the central station in my city to scare off the drunk hobos, who try to sleep there.
Kobenhavn?

Also;
>identifying with plebeian alcoholics
>>
>>51186414
Next thing you know the last.fm app will have this feature.
>>
>guy at work asks me if I like Chris Brown
>say no
>he freaks out and asks me what kind of music I like
>"a lot of stuff"
>starts naming me genres and I have to name a band/artist from each genre
>said the most generic shit I could think of and he still didn't know any band I've name
>probably thinks I'm weird

I tried.
>>
>>51185822
this is because your musical knowledge is way higher than the usual people one.
Then they ask you something and you dont know how to answer, while having a extreme musical knowledge compared to them
>>
>>51186472
Hamburg

Also some of the hobos here are effay as hell. Never underestimate a hobo.
>>
>tfw some of my friends regard me as the best DJ for parties, some others as the guy with the most interesting and cool taste in music, and others as a talented piano/guitar player even though I don't feel that way personally.

feels good though
>>
>at a party
>we are talking about music
>people saying alot of wrong stuff
>cant repeatedlly tell them all this stuff is wrong or they would think "why the hell he is saying I am wrong all the time. He is just trying to sound superior"
>I am also a little shy, and wont fix all the mistakes they say
>since I didnt corrected all the wrong stuff they said about music, this means that what they said about music is right (or at least I think its right)
>before saying something I need to think to check if what I will say will not contradict what I agreed to be a musical fact
>stay speechless as it takes too long to rework my opinions and someone else star to say something before I do
anyway:
>Some guy once on a party said pink floyd was the first experimental band.
>I said this is not right, because you could find as some example on the 50s and 60s some scientistics doing musical experiments on their labs a thing that would be called musique concrete
>a girl look at me with a weird face, asking "tell me one guy that do this kind of stuff"
>I can only remember one name. Ianni Xenakis
>>
>>51186703
>Being this beta
>>
>>51186703
silver apples was experimental. They weren't a bad band either
>>
>>51186703
lel
>>
>>51185871
that is the worst fucking thing to do though. it immediately makes you look like either a loser with no self confidence who thinks he's being clever or a person who genuinely has nothing interesting going on in their life.

learn how to respond to questions like "What are your hobbies?" without sperging out and being self conscious about things that you like. just answer confidently. even if your answer is "i like video games", if you don't timidly squeak it out like a retard then you're better off doing that than saying "oh i'm not very interesting i don't have hobbies etc etc"

seriously dude. lay off that shit. it makes you look bad no matter which way you slice it. i used to do it in hs and stopped doing it once i hit college. when you learn how to confidently express yourself then people become more attracted to you because you're interesting. i'm a cs major and i've tried talking to people and asking what hobbies they have and i've had people respond with shit like "Oh I don't really have any" but they're fucking cs students so i know that they play video games and they're too scared to say it and it just turns me off immediately.

don't be those cs kids. learn to half an ounce of self confidence. at least enough to not be afraid to tell people what your hobbies are.
>>
>>51186783
th-thanks anon
>>
>>51186783
>giving a pep talk on 4chan

Next you're going to say you go around and tell smokers it's bad for them.
>>
>>51186805
and stop stuttering on the internet you fucking wuss.

j-just kidding, i do that too...
>>
File: Amphibian inside an aquarium.png (358 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Amphibian inside an aquarium.png
358 KB, 640x480
>>51186783
>What are your hobbies anon?
>I make music
>Oh, so you have a band?
>No, I make computer music
>k... can I hear it?
>[harsh noise intensifies]
>>
>>51186844
>what are you hobbies anon
>Music
>Oh what instruments do you play
Then I realize I can't say I make experimental drone and harsh noise on my laptop.
>I dabble in a little bit of everything
>cool
>>
>>51185871
Fuck, this is me around strangers. How do I stop being this?
>>
>>51186783
Look here we have ourselves an expert.

But really now, if he cant, he cant, it is all there is to it.
I also do it constantly, not because I am too shy to express myself, but because I do not care enough about how people see me.

Also even if you are confident as hell, throwing around your obscure taste will not help you anyway, you will just get a weirded out "okaaay".

What is interessting and what not is subjective, just because I am really excited about some shit, does not mean people will agree.

If you need fruends desperately, you may reveal yourself slowly, but jumping in like some autist is a turn off, like the stench of sweat.
>>
>>51186820
well i won't bother with that because they know it's bad for them and they're probably addicted anyway so why bother.

but i and a lot of people in my life have used the same strategy and i read in that anon's post and it's so fucking irritating when you're on the receiving end of it.

i honestly never realized how annoying that "Oh I'm not interesting and I don't know anything at all" attitude until i started hearing it from other people i wanted to get to know. i had three friends in high school for a damn good reason. everybody thought i was uninteresting and not worth getting to know because that's what i fucking told them.

>>51186894
by being around people more often. that's it.

also just rehearse answers. i mean don't literally pace around the room formulating a catch all response and repeat it ad nauseam when someone asks you a question, but just think of some things to say so that you aren't caught off guard. i'm guessing you default to "I'm boring" so as to avoid awkward silence as you think of shit that you could say about yourself. that's just a shot in the dark because that's why i used to say that.
>>
>>51186974
>Look here we have ourselves an expert.

homie i'm a sophomore in college and i have made like 3 friends so far. i'm no expert in being sociable. i'm just telling this anon how not to immediately turn people off of a conversation.

>But really now, if he cant, he cant, it is all there is to it.

no it's not. source: i used to do what he did and i don't anymore.

>I also do it constantly, not because I am too shy to express myself, but because I do not care enough about how people see me.

are you in high school? making friends and networking are incredibly important when you get older. you'll start caring more about meeting people when you go to college and realize that your forced interactions with fellow students in hs are completely gone and you need to make an effort to make connections in college.

>Also even if you are confident as hell, throwing around your obscure taste will not help you anyway, you will just get a weirded out "okaaay".

who said you need to throw around your obscure taste? just say you like music and name off the most well known bands you can think of. then follow up by asking them what music they like or what hobbies they have.

>What is interessting and what not is subjective, just because I am really excited about some shit, does not mean people will agree.

yeah, but they'll be able to see that you're passionate about something and interested in something and even if they don't really care about it, that's 1000x more engaging than someone saying "I don't care about anything and I'm boring"

unless they're making small talk, they're approaching you because they want to learn more about you. give them more than literally nothing in the form of "I'm boring"

>If you need fruends desperately, you may reveal yourself slowly, but jumping in like some autist is a turn off, like the stench of sweat.

you won't come off as an autist unless you sputter out your answer like a clumsy knob or go on a 45 second speech.
>>
>>51187033
Age?
>>
>>51187033
>being annoyed by people evading your stupid invasive questions

You are like those sluts in uni who always distract me when they decide to sit next to me.

You should be lucky that most of them do not directly say: "none of your fucking business."
>>
>tfw i get drunk and will not shut up about bob dylan
>>
>>51185822
>get asked what music i'm into
>give the same "a lot of different stuff" response I did when I was 13
>>
>>51187128
>girl sits next to you
>she smells nice
>get an erection
>>
>>51187140
I'd let you rant about Bob Dylan to me anon.
>>
>>51187128
how asocial are you jesus christ

there's nothing invasive about someone asking you what your hobbies are unless you're beyond socially retarded
>>
>>51187214
He's not saying that, he's saying people who get annoyed by others not wanting to talk about themselves is silly.
>>
>>51187171
>look at girl
>immediately imagine a lifetime with her
every time
>>
>>51187203
are you getting the complete basement tapes? I want to but cant bring myself to pay the 150 bucks for it. I probably will eventually though
>>
>>51187157
>tfw a qt asks you what kind if music you listen to
>say exactly the same thing, because you are aggravated and distracted by other things

Get upset at myself, because I know she is into dad rock and alternative.
Have wasted an opportunity to widden my musical horizon with one of the sweetest girls I ever knew.

I guess this is how we roll man.
May be a sign of pretty hard narcissm.
Atleast at my side.
>>
>>51187250
they're not annoyed, they're turned off. have you ever asked someone what they like to do and had them respond "Oh I don't really do much. I'm pretty boring"?

it's not _annoying_. it's just an immediate turnoff. most people wouldn't care to talk to you after that because you indicated to them that you either don't want to talk or don't have anything to say. either way, they're discouraged and will likely just bail out of the convo asap.
>>
>>51187276
I do this, then realize what a waste of time it is. Do you really think she's doing that too you?
>>
>>51187295
I have no money to buy music, and actually [spoiler]have never listened to Bob Dylan because that fuck huge discography[/spoiler]

Someday I swear.
>>
>>51187171
>sit next to girl
>she is blatantly checking you out
>do not have the guts to speak to her
>>
>>51187317
probability dictates that some of them do
>>
>>51187342
>You ignore her out of fear
>She gets turned off and thinks you're rude
It probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.... r-right?
>>
>make prolonged eye contact with a qt on the train
>she smiles
>get off at the next stop

Why did she smile
>>
>>51187400
The song for you m8.
https://www.google.com/search?q=keaton+henson+the+best+today&oq=keaton+henson+the+best+today&espv=2&es_sm=120&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl
>>
>>51187400
wow dude you practically had sex with her
>>
>>51187305
>I honestly never realized how annoying this is

You said that, not me.

Listen, you have a point and I agree to some extent, but people have to find out by themselves if they want to get closer to someone, even if it is just smalltalk.

Humans are very emotional creatures and especially a lonesome anon can get himself hurt, when he is not ready.

It is nice for you that you overcame that burden, but someone may really have terrible issues with other humans, do not judge them for that.

How you talk says more bad things about you than about the shy anons.
>>
>>51187400
>tfw I live in a city where eye contact is a deadly sin
I gave up after the first few months.
I'm totally apathetic now and don't even shave or anything.
WHY EVEN TRY
>>
>>51187295
Not him but I'm just going to check out the new songs (what is there, like 15?), I suspect it will all be remastered and that will ruin half the appeal of the original bootlegs.
>>
>>51187415
Thanks
>>51187442
It's pretty uncommon here too (London), but I kinda like making people feel uncomfortable
>>
File: b9HlF4B.gif (957 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
b9HlF4B.gif
957 KB, 300x226
>>51186426

At the Halloween party I went to me and this really drunk dude had this intense music discussion. It was the best thing ever, both of us excited to finally talk about shit like Beefheart & the Residents with someone. It was basically us going back and forth with YOU LIKE ____ TOO? HOLY SHIT! and FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!
>>
>>51187339
>have never listened to Bob Dylan

what the hell are you even doing in this board m8
>>
>>51187370
Well no reason to cry about that now.

Maybe another day.
Surely it will come.
>>
>tfw I would like to meet someone but simply can't be bothered to handle all the emotional stress that comes with a relationship
>>
>always have headphones on at work
>anon what are you listening to?
>uhh podcasts
>>
>>51187171
>only have female friends
>talk one-on-one with one of them
>trying to boost their self-esteem and tell them what a great person they are
>get an erection
Every single fucking goddamn time. Jesus Christ. Like I don't even get it.
>>
>>51187475
This exact shit happens to every 4chan faggot I meet and it's always the best 10 minutes.
>>
i'll be honest i do not know that particular feeling, brother
>>
>>51187510
do you like stroke their arm and stuff
>>
>>51187432
>You said that, not me.

it's annoying to me because i used to do it. for most people i doubt it's irritating.

>Listen, you have a point and I agree to some extent, but people have to find out by themselves if they want to get closer to someone, even if it is just smalltalk.

of course. you don't need to open yourself up to every person who is trying to invite themselves into your life. but the anon seemed to be presenting a problem he faces and i offered advice.

>Humans are very emotional creatures and especially a lonesome anon can get himself hurt, when he is not ready.

what does this mean

are you saying i should have sugar coated it or something

>It is nice for you that you overcame that burden, but someone may really have terrible issues with other humans, do not judge them for that.

stop being such a softie. unless he's been diagnosed by a psychiatrist to be 100% asocial or have some kind of social dysfunction, then he can learn to small talk just fine.

>How you talk says more bad things about you than about the shy anons.

just because i don't sugar coat and coddle these anons doesn't mean i'm a bad person.
>>
>>51185871
>anything i know about, even myself
but can one truly ever... know one's self?
>>
>>51187499
>hmm maybe I should get friends again
>one calls out of the blue and wants to do shit
>instantly get annoyed and realize I don't want to be bothered

I don't know why I keep going through the cycle.
>>
HOW CAN I LOVE YOU IF I DON'T LOVE MYSELF?
>>
>>51187558
>high school
>acquaintance/friend calls me up and asks if i want to go to his house
>suspiciously ask "why?"
>"just to hang out and stuff"
>consider it for a few seconds
>"no"
>>
File: 1355027437662.jpg (27 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
1355027437662.jpg
27 KB, 230x300
>>51187510

>be close friends with 9/10 asian chick
>hang out together every day on campus
>constantly teasing one another
>one day she says people probably think we're fuck buddies or something
>laugh, not sure what to really say
>mfw the whole time
>>
>>51187529
Nah, I don't really like people touching me. It's nothing sexual, I prefer men anyway. Erections just always seem to come when you don't want them. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact I'm being so intimate with them (emotionally speaking) since I'm usually fairly hermit-ish.
>>
File: 1358904731647.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1358904731647.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>51187592
>>51187558
>>
>>51187592
>"wanna drink a few beers after work anon"
>immediately think of where, how, when, why, bus times, calling people, money for beer, what to say, what to do, I do even know how to play billiard, clothing (what the fuck I didn't even shave my scruffy beard today I can't go to a bar)
>"no thanks"
>>
>>51187610
>be all depressed, lonely and talk about killing myself
>co-workers all say, "You should really give me your phone number if you need someone to talk to"
>"nah, that's okay"
>go home and cry because there's no one to talk to
>>
>>51187610
Not really, being a near-hikki for three years just makes you really anti-social.
>>
>>51187640
you should learn how to play billiards, it's fun
>>
>>51187646
>telling your co-workers you're depressed and suicidal
That's an instant way to get axed m8.
>>
>>51187302
>Have wasted an opportunity to widden my musical horizon with one of the sweetest girls I ever knew.

that's a fucking illusion
>>
>>51187640
>boss says we should go out for drinks
>he begins to excited about it and brings in other supervisors, telling them about the plan
>I start to panic and later go up to one of those supervisors and offer him $100 to make sure the boss forgets this idea
>>
>>51187546
Well you are trying to bash through your insecurities. Mostly it ends up with people looking fake as hell.
It is obvious that the people here are not masters of self-control. Being a social cripple is not unlikely for people here.

It is just that you may not see the whole situation, anons are probably not like you and end up spilling spaghetti all over the place.

In general I think as long as they stay true to themselves, people will come around eventually, even when they are shut ins.

Just my opinion, but I am also strongly against changing myself as I am.
Others may be more tolerant.
>>
>>51187717
>Dodged a bullet in ruining your favorite bands by tying memories to her, then her spreading it around to her shitty friends, then her breaking your heart*
>>
File: 1367702071717.jpg (41 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1367702071717.jpg
41 KB, 315x310
>tfw every time you get interested in a girl you fuck up somehow and ruin any chances you had
>tfw you always misconstrue their personality as them being interested in you
>tfw wouldn't know how to handle a relationship anyway
>tfw never know what to say
>tfw stuck in a loop of this failure
>tfw parents think you're gay because you're shit at dealing with women
>tfw even if you were gay you'd still be stuck in the loop

Gay anons back me up here, pretty sure trying to get a homosexual relationship started is just as hard as a heterosexual relationship when you're an awkward & nervous wreck, right?
>>
>>51187705
Maybe in Burgerland. Here, nobody gives a fuck. Most of them would probably be relieved if I killed myself. One of my bosses years ago once told me not to kill myself because spring was coming. That's as passionate as it gets.
>>
>>51186130
>doctor asks you how many drinks a week you have
>l-like maybe f-five to seven..
>>
>>51187777
You're pretty lucky then because most bosses and HR would see you as a liability and work on getting you out as fast as possible. But I guess the normalcy of it says a lot.
>>
>tfw I have a music degree and work as a recording engineer and producer, and everybody i meet is always asking me to listen to their shiddy demo or their friend's demo

I have a pile of CDs from 2012 that I promised I would listen-to and fucking never have/will. I keep them though for ha-has.
>>
>>51187788
such a stupid question. beer or whiskey?
>>
>>51187788
Any competent doctor worth his med school debt knows to multiply that number by atleast 5.
>>
>>51187767
It's harder to start a relationship if you're gay, but it's much easier to get laid.
>>
>>51187717
But boy was it a sweet illusion.

I know she is probably not such a great person as I imagined her, but she was good at holding her innocent, heart warming image.

I still used to talk to her after this "conversation" and slowly realized that she may be depressed and really self absorbed.
But like I said she could hold up her image good and I like to imagine that I loved a girl who was pretty much perfect.
>>
File: 13f.gif (97 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
97 KB, 498x594
>aggressively feelposting on /mu/
>realize how deep into the rabbithole I am
>>
>>51187806
>I work as a plumber, why do people keep asking me to fix their toilets?
>>
>>51187885
>Tfw all your feels have dulled into nothingness and your passion to make that album is gone
>Even the depression from that just fizzles into "oh well"

Oh well.
>>
>>51187798
It probably makes a difference I work for the biggest corporation in the country, they don't really care about the employees and go through them so fast that you don't even have to bother learning the new ones names. Also, there's a union.
>>
File: 1409669684230.gif (360 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1409669684230.gif
360 KB, 301x301
>>51187788
>did you ever take hard drugs?
n-no
>do you smoke
no, of course not hehe

>well your CT does not look too good
>>
>>51187891
Completely wrong analogy. I have a job that I go to, and I have clients there. I don't hussle for bands to pay me to come into my work. They book themselves. I'm not an A&R exec, I'm not involved with a record company, I don't "sign" people.

I have no interest in hearing random peoples' demos and providing "professional" feedback while I'm at the pub or at a wedding or something. even at work it's not what I do.
>>
>>51187891
it's more like
>I'm a plumber, how come every time I go to hang out with people they ask me to take a look at their pipes and fix their water pressure
>>
>>51187968
>trying to lie to doctors
Literally stupid when they have the proof in their hands.
>>
>>51187968
>avoiding the very reason why you came to the doctor
>>
>>51187985
>proof

>implying medicine is a science
>>
>>51188014
Your right, it's voodoo witchcraft, why haven't we burned them all yet?
>>
>>51185846
under cooked roast
>>
>tfw enjoying your shitty feels

I don't know any other way
>>
>>51187985
>>51188000
Well I did not know that it is that fucked up.
I just took the CT, because my doctor ordered me to, not because I felt sick.
>>
>>51187968
someone post the female sweats please
I need a substitute for that which I lack in reality
>>
>>51188046
You still shouldn't try to lie, they've seen nearly everything under the sun and couldn't begin to give a shit enough to even try to judge you. It only wastes both your time.
>>
>>51188038
Yeah, you get so used to it at some point that your body tricks you into believing that.

[spoiler]wake up anon [/spoiler]
>>
>compose this nice song in the DAW
>gotta go work
>slowly forget the song as the hours pass
>start questioning if the song was actually good or if it even existed
>>
>>51188113
>leave off a rough on a good note
>come back to it
>Absolutely shit

The cycle never ends.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.