[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>modern music sux >all good music is 60's/70's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
>modern music sux
>all good music is 60's/70's music
>lewronggen
>>
I love this image almost as much as I hate the lewronggen fags.
>>
is it 2013 again?
>>
God, what an awful chart.
>>
>>51087225
that picture is so bad
>>
>>51087225
This chart is pretty bad.
>>
>>51087281
>>51087298
>>51087326
>>>/r/classicrock
>>
>>51087225
less than half of those albums are good but I agree with the sentiment
>>
>>51087362
naah, it's just a shit chart. Mislabelled genres, all of it is /mu/core, buddy didn't even fill up the last row.
>>
>>51087362
Non sequitur
>>
All good electronic music had been made by the 1970s. And the majority of that had already begun in the 1930s.
>>
>>51087225
>>51087362
>>51087410
wow dude you just memed harder than anyone i've ever seen on this website. How many memes did you acquire before graduating from Memeing University? Do you meme over 9000 times a day, because the fact that you are such an expert memer points in that direction. God damn I have never seen a meme as epic and dank as this in my entire life, and i am quite the meme master myself, creating over 500 popular memes on the mememunity s4s and danking and memeing for the last five years (though you obviously experience time in meme years at this point, which makes me meme my meme to you sir, i mean meme) I really wish i could meme as hard as you because than my meme would meme and then memes would be dank as a meme! rite, amirite? lol and lel and kek but really sir, thank you for being dank as fuck and posting such sweet meme as this, it made me meme until my meme went memeside out and meme'd me harder than a meme memeing meme you fuggin meme :D
>>
>>51087225
I like how the third-to-last category is meant to show that there are good modern singers that don't use autotune yet it includes James fucking Blake's s/t, which uses autotune on the very first track
>>
>>51087382
0/10 you're just butthurt.
>>51087389
Only a dadrocker would be as moronic as you.
>>
>>51087439
Right generation children, everyone.
>>
>>51087382
it's meant to be an entry point to modern music
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1400x2075) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1400x2075
>>51087362
most of the albums on here fucking suck

grey means i haven't heard btw
>>
>>51087225
>All of this mememusic
>>
gotta laugh at /mu/drones that honestly think they're any better than dadrockers.
>>
>>51087474
The fact that an entry point into modern music is needed to emblematic of the problems with contemporary thought paradigms.
>>
>>51087497
Why don't you like Opeth?
>>
>>51087518
Gotta laugh at tripfags that honestly think their opinion matters
>>
>>51087497
Shit taste.

>>51087518
Have to agree with this though
>>
>>51087420
They are right, you know.
>>
>>51087225
>The Mantle as rebuttal to "metal today is for pussies and emo fags"
kek
good album but cmon
>>
>>51087497
you should really listen to Blood Visions
>>
>>51087534
what does my tripcode have to do with anything
stop being stupid, try thinking.
>>
the "pop" bit is stupid
when people talk about pop music they mean stuff that's actually in the charts, out of those only gorillaz have ever really achieved that
>>
>>51087389
nice meme
>>
>>51087536
lmao cuz i don't like sufjan or titus andronicus

btw ur a /mu/drone
>>
>>51087455
Let me tell you something. Let me educate your bitch ass. I was raised in the tradition of western art music. The important thing that one must be aware of is that western art music spans throughout an immense portion of human history. Western art music is being made even today. People like you think that because you listen to post-blues pop crap that you are an enlightened human being. Well you are not, you are the worst thing to happen to humanity. The true intellectual understands that music of all ages is worthwhile. I was composing both baroque and contemporary avant-garde pieces before I could fit into my father's tuxedo. You are some snivelling little internet educated shit who thinks they are cool because they listen to le ebin le psychedelic drug music, fuck you. How dare you call me a child. Take your smug dadrock worship and your edgy hatred of /mu/core and fuck ogg back to reddit or kill yourself.
>>
>>51087225
>experimental section
>literally no experimental music at all

>kashiwa daisuke
>neoclassical
kek
>>
>>51087497
>says kid a, untrue, illinois suck

opinion invalidated
>>
>>51087561
wow dude you just memed harder than anyone i've ever seen on this website. How many memes did you acquire before graduating from Memeing University? Do you meme over 9000 times a day, because the fact that you are such an expert memer points in that direction. God damn I have never seen a meme as epic and dank as this in my entire life, and i am quite the meme master myself, creating over 500 popular memes on the mememunity s4s and danking and memeing for the last five years (though you obviously experience time in meme years at this point, which makes me meme my meme to you sir, i mean meme) I really wish i could meme as hard as you because than my meme would meme and then memes would be dank as a meme! rite, amirite? lol and lel and kek but really sir, thank you for being dank as fuck and posting such sweet meme as this, it made me meme until my meme went memeside out and meme'd me harder than a meme memeing meme you fuggin meme :D
>>
>>51087497
>not liking lysflath
You have no soul.
>>
>>51087567
illinois blows but kid a and untrue are nice
>>
>>51087558
No, because you don't like LCD, Constructus Corp., or SILY.

Props for The Unicorns and Boris though.

Listen to VSnares already.

Thx bb.
>>
>>51087567
but kid a is shit

sure, it is the best radiohead album but it still isn't that good
>>
>>51087561

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
>>
>>51087592
oh i am laffin
>>
>>51087225
This chart needs an update, there seems to be nothing newer than 2012 and there's some seriously old stuff on there (some as early as 2000).

I do like this pic a lot though.
>>
>>51087518
Stop ban evading xusosis
>>
>>51087591
lcd soundsystem is horseshit dude

>>51087592
i hated kid a for a long time but it really is a very well made album. the lyrics obviously suck, but they sound like they fit perfectly next to w/e song they're being sung next to. does that make sense?
>>
I'm considering making one of these which doesn't suck.
>>
>>51087626
better poster than you
>>
>>51087628
>lcd soundsystem is horseshit dude
Please elaborate.

Kid A is the third best radiohead album, but they only have two great albums.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.