[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of music would you play if you ran a mall? I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 445434.jpg (55 KB, 495x319) Image search: [Google]
445434.jpg
55 KB, 495x319
What kind of music would you play if you ran a mall?

I work in a department store in a mall and our music is down. We get usually get a CD from corporate full of a bunch of songs that randomly repeat, but it's associate appreciation week so everyone gets to pick 5 songs to add to the rotation.

I wanna get some vaporwave in, but I'm not sure. I want something that's vibrant and fun, but most of the stuff I like is sort of really warped and distorted.
>>
If you don't get at least some mallsoft on there, you've failed.
>>
3 6 mafia
>>
i would play popular songs from the 60s and 70s
>>
Baby Boomer core so they buy your shit because they are the one who have the money
>>
Mallsoft/Vaporwave
Any other answer is wrong
>>
>>50857134
Post essential babyboomercore.

By the way I already have Mykonos by Fleet and Sade's Smooth Operator
>>
nmh in general could be a good pick
easily likeable and can fit the atmosphere i guess
>>
mallsoft obviously

also the new Ariel Pink album that leaked is perfect. like vaporwave but more vibrant and fun and won't get you weird looks
>>
>>50857161
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXvATxHHiQ
>>50857210
>easily likable
If I'm shopping I'd prefer not to hear Two Headed Boy or God forbid KOCF Parts 2 & 3
>>
>>50857210
if I heard NMH in a mall I'd shoot myself
>>
File: cover.jpg (2 MB, 1660x1660) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2 MB, 1660x1660
A great album is "슈퍼마켓Yes! We're Open" By 식료품. And alot of there songs sound like you would hear them in a store.
>>
Any AnCo songs?
>>
>>50858951
that's just an inferior rip off of hologram plaza though
>>
>>50858984
My Gurlz
Taste
>>
>>50857066
>I work in a department store in a mall and our music is down.
Oneohtrix Point Never - Ships Without Meaning, Sleep Dealer, Problem Areas, Russian Mind, Computer Vision.

Go to work on cough syrup.
>>
>>50859187
They're not very alike at all, actually. The only similarity they have is they are both "mallsoft", but they do it in different ways. Try listening to the music before shitposting.
>>
>>50857066
pls play vaporwave OP
>>
All purple music. Like weird happy trap electronica shit.

GANZ - Pvrple Forest
curl up - Computers
Deon Custom - Bliss
Parkinson White - Cherry Lipz
AWE - Crystals

.....>tfw I realize every song I listed was released on Terrorhythm.

Well shit, I hope my potential customers like Terrorhythm.
>>
>>50857066
death grips
>>
>>50857066
do what this anon says
>>50859277
>>
>>50857066
of course mallsoft 100%
>>
Buyers Market
>>
>>50861275
>being this obvious that you're viraling
Sorry nobody likes your lame attempt at mallsoft champ but he's right.
>>
Brian eno.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.