[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sharethread #003
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 38
File: perfect.png (6 KB, 1064x500) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
6 KB, 1064x500
The point of sharethreads are not to request albums that you cannot find in the archive. The point of sharethreads are to share albums that maybe you might have listened to, or you want others to hear. That is not to say this is a place for viral marketing.
People are missing the point and they are thinking that this is a thread where you ask for certain albums and get a response. There are some people who post their collection or are on music sharing websites and are willing to upload some things. You can ask those people for certain albums since they are willing to upload them.

a work in progress archive some anon is created for muh ocd and muh organization - tinyurl dot com slash muarchive
>>
>>50813916
anyone remember the times where there was no /r/ing at all in sharethreads?
good times
>>
File: ldn046-sully.jpg (49 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
ldn046-sully.jpg
49 KB, 472x472
Sully - Blue [2014]
>electronic, jungle, dnb, experimental, breaks, aoty-core
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/13115256/file.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAfSj2SBeQ
>>
>>50813988
how can it be aoty if it's an EP?
>>
>>50814001
EPOTY
>>
>>50814027
epic penis of the year

[spoiler] Don't have ability to share right now, but i'll try to later [/spoiler]
>>
File: tumblr_mq8nrcFUjL1raw451o1_500.jpg (114 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq8nrcFUjL1raw451o1_500.jpg
114 KB, 500x750
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BHULLZDL7C
>>
File: thisisamess.jpg (1 MB, 2088x2292) Image search: [Google]
thisisamess.jpg
1 MB, 2088x2292
I suck at paint and cropping, but I guess if somebody finds something in this mess, I can upload it now or later after I wake up.
Folder content on request, will warn you if it is a shitty audio quality.
>>
File: jefre_cantu-ledesma-Love.jpg (344 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
jefre_cantu-ledesma-Love.jpg
344 KB, 1400x1400
Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Love Is A Stream (FLAC)
>Abstract, Drone, Ambient
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCI8exp5JHc#!
https://mega.co.nz/#F!1UtXQS6D!ylZq1EeXasqDoqgzEBFtAg
>>
File: women_public_strain_1283353281.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
women_public_strain_1283353281.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
I want to share Women - Public strain

http://betterpropaganda.com/album_page.aspx?id=3363
How this isnt /mu/core I will never know but at least it isnt a meme.

Demonoid link is seen as spam

I'd prefer a mega link myself but hopefully thats good for you guys.
>>
>>50814142
I don't spose you have the new Karenn EP? I'm not sure it's even out or leaked yet, but I keep trying the archive and slsk every day.
>>
>>50814157
Only Sheworks 1 and 4, sadly.
>>
>>50814142
requesting Aphex Twin - Syro
and Bjork - Vespertine

if thats cool. Much appreciated.
>>
>>50814142
is that the DnB Bad Company or the rock Bad Company?
>>
File: cover.jpg (929 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
929 KB, 1400x1400
Jefre Cantu-Ledesma – Visiting This World (FLAC)
>Drone, Noise, Ambient
http://shiningskullstudio.bandcamp.com/track/pale-pink
https://mega.co.nz/#F!0AcxDLaC!3BxDgQQqkosKyL28ghKAZg
>>
god i fucking hate sharethreads

you know, they're nice when you're a pleb. i loved going in and getting a shitload of new music. but now i've realized that they just clutter up the board. earlier there was a good punk discussion going on and it was sooooooooo inactive. must have had like 10 bumps. there is next to 0 discussion these days, at least it feels like that.

sharethreads are the kind of thing that just encourages dumping. it gets so bad that you see trips dumping the same handful of albums. annoying as fuck. i know we all love music, and when we hear something new then we want to share it (my fb is filled with songs from youtube i think are worth sharing) but it is quite out of hand here.

anyways...
>>
>>50814191
you can find Syro really easily, on filestube e.g. (I don't have it, too)
vespertine is in 128kb/s, probably the same version as this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qy4mk4mdj5l
>>50814193
it's the DnB bad company, only have 12 random tracks of him though
>>
>>50814225
Hard to multitask looking for music and talking about it
People are here to DL stuff and try and obtain DL links. They dont have time for chats.

Dude you gotta look at what the real world is. People have a goal. They cant lightfoot all the time.
>>
>>50814263
I hope you don't mean to say you have no other source for music other than sharethreads
That's lame as fuck

it's pleb in the sense that people feel the need for guidance in order to explore music. i found myself trudging through sharethreads a lot more when i was a pleb. now i ask personal friends, read blogs, reviews, read into the history of the genre/movement i'm interested. there are a lot of gems in those threads but for the most part i stand by what i said.
>>
>>50814259
>filestube e.g.
oh ok thabnks man
>>
>>50814268
Turn your trip off. No one gives a fuck. Hypocrite
>>
>>50814278
yeah youre really contributing to the board with
>artist - album
>genre, genre, genre
>link
>>
>>50814270
it's in the archive too, but that ought to be the same version as that on the f-tube. minus autoplay adverts.
>>
>>50814268
That's kinda silly logic if you ask me.
If this punk discussion you're referring to
was as great as you say maybe it really
just ran it's course, I mean I don't see how 1 thread getting a lot of bumps
affects any other threads opportunities
for discussion
>>
>>50814315
Also since every thread is archived, it's kinda awesome
that people dump whole libraries of direct downloads that are all great quality,

And get this, a lot of people on this music board like things posted by things on this music board more often than not it does happen believe it or not
>>
>>50814315
> I mean I don't see how 1 thread getting a lot of bumps affects any other threads opportunities for discussion
cant you read?! im lamenting the lack of discussion
this thread getting bumps is sustaining the consumerist culture that is tearing this board asunder
everything is numerical ratings and >'s , when was the last time you saw someone analyse an album on this website?
>>
I also hear about music from friends, blogs, and of course general music discussion on this very board.
And I generally take my wish list from
All those sources and dive the /mu/ archives
And whatya know I'm all of a sudden way psyched about all these share threads
>>
>>50814362
Because they don't want to do that on
the internet to that extent that's actually
a personal thing to a lot of people it's fun
to keep it shallow and simple I'm a certain dry way if you haven't noticed that from this website you might be a buffoon
>>
>>50814367
and you get a more consistent quality by finding your own music without someone here guiding you through it all step-by-step
do you think everyone on /mu/ uses sharethreads to discover music?
do you think any of the posters with admirable et distinct taste use sharethreads? no
the only people who use them are the anons who collectively define the set{people who listen to and talk about /mu/core}
>>
File: colossal.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
colossal.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>50814284
Really, how hard is it to ignore a sharethread if you don't like it? Because what you are doing now is hardly "contributing to the board".

Colossal - Welcome the Problems (2004) [192]
> Jazzy math rock, has some emo and indie rock in it. Very cool interplay between drums and rhytm guitar. Horns here and there, and the singer doesn't have an annoying voice - which is rare nowadays in the genre.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fynn2unjmh2/C-WTP.rar
>>
>>50814146
reccing this
>>
>>50814390
I'm okay with sharethreads so long as the sharer puts a lot of effort and thought into the share. Listing genre, link and YT sample is offensive. That's why I use bandcamp and sign up for fuckloads of newsletters and the like. Blogs; the same. I like blogs for the individuality that comes with them. Sure, it's still being spoonfed, but the quality and thought is often a lot betterin return for being slower than a sharethread.

>>50814407
great contribution well done
>>
>>50814388
Dude.
Most major releases worth caring about
Are in share threads.

I don't download everything in a thread.

I generally. Have an album. In mind.
Then. Go. To. The. Share thread.
>>
>>50814414
wow you must be really autistic
>>
>>50814387
they've maintained a presence on a music discussion board
the extent to which they abide to the site's rules is up to them but there are more apt locations for those who don't wish to serve the function of the board

>>50814435
great contribution well done

>>50814422
just because you have a meal in mind doesn't mean someone else isnt spooning it to you
>>
>>50814142 here, I'm going to sleep now.
will try to fulfill any request later, but kindly search the archives or the googles before asking.

>>
>>50814414
You know you can read a fucking blog
And click on a share thread
You're in one right now
Why not contribute this all mighty music culture bestowed upon you by your ever so quaint and intimate music blogings
>>
you guys are all falling for a fucking pasta LOL
>>
>>50814460
>425
shit, that was my social security number

>>50814456
music discussion is mostly impossible on /mu/ where the big hivemind only listens to memerap, noise, kPop or the new genre-of-the-month.
there's ever so often some intelligent discussion, but that is often drowned out by all the meme-spouting.
>>
File: Twilight & Ghost Stories.jpg (36 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
Twilight & Ghost Stories.jpg
36 KB, 455x455
CHris Schlarb - Twilight and Ghost stories
https://mega.co.nz/#!8E0ClBTS!5VatwNs0YmaM_L9-uQ2n4BKNQHScEQjXqWZnG9Lrq20

>ambient, rain, glitch, feels.
feat david longstreth
>>
>>50814484
fucking forgot to /r/ the rest of his stuff. i can't find it anywhere. please!
>>
>>50814435
what aspect of this thread attributes me with autism? i just want to improve the worst aspect of the board, i'm essentially a politician for the betterment of /mu/ what are you some shit pundit who calls everyone who assumes any responsibility autistic, have a nice time on your blog with 1 hit a day from your mother who leaves a comment asking if youll come out of the basement this week

>>50814467
don't get angry im just disappointed
that you're using the existence of music as leverage rather than actually enjoying it
but then i wouldnt expect any different from someone who runs sharethreads; trying to trade albums for friends is just sad on so many levels

>>50814478
> the big hivemind only listens to memerap, noise, kPop or the new genre-of-the-month
thats the attitude inherent in the sharethread leeches. there's so many threads that languish and expire afore their time, all because posters think their quota of music discussion is served by clicking links; or that the level of discussion is just mentioning genres and adding a youtube link
>>
>>50814456
You are literally making up an insane
version of the "function" of this website.
The function of this website is to shoot bull shit on the topic of music. It's just for people to talk we're not writing the da Vinci code
>>
how fucking new are the idiots responding to neat I mean really
>>
evidence that sharethreads are destroying the board as a community
-theyre poorly constructed
-theyre poorly organised
-theres no tangible theme
-theres no quality information
-they encourage mass consumerism of art
-they discourage listening to the already present library
-they lead to backlogs
-they lead to a cult of celebrity where the posters with no personality or justification for their taste gain credibility merely by posting albums for lazy anons
-they reduce the number of posters who support systems like soulseek
-they homogenise the taste of many posters here, therefore damaging music discussion
>>
File: 1388416406690.gif (1 MB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1388416406690.gif
1 MB, 255x255
>>50814505
This. haha
>>
>>50814501
the function of the board is to discuss music
>>
>>50814518
-not greentexting
>literally just escaped the womb
>>
requesting music for winter
i have nothing to share sadly
>>
>>50814414
Still, your attempts to educate the sharethread audience probably will not succeed and will only lead to resentment in both parties.

As you said, you have your own way of finding music - which is totally fine. Just don't judge others for using a less "rewarding" method, it alienates and does not contribute to anything. Not all of us have as much time as we'd like to ahve to be looking for new music. I might have joined your cause like 6-7 years ago - when I was 16 - but now I just don't see the point in bitching about sharethreads when a lot of people do find new and enjoyable albums here.
>>
>>50814493
neat you're not even wrong -- i think sharethreads are fun and fairly useful but they definitely provide a fairly narrow range of music. but uh maybe instead of trolling with your fucking pasta you could be helpful and point people in directions where they could discover stuff on their own.

one of my strategies, especially with experimental music and with electronic music is to check the label of albums i've enjoyed and go through their releases on discogs and RYM and see if anything else looks really interesting or has any outstanding ratings.

your turn, neat
>>
>>50814533
But the things I really like about music I would
Never ever share on this website because
No one would listen because
No one would care
Or remember

But there's a lot more to music than just that, and it's usually the superficial shallow things, like I keep saying. Are what are really good and fun just here
>>
boards flooded with newfigs

slay em neat
>>
>>50814557
>>50814553
the sweet taste of victory

i await the immediate retirement of numbered sharethreads
>>
No one ever wrote anything that was worth remembering for more than 15 minutes when they had to type a Captcha after
>>
>>50814518
Destroying what community?
There is no and there has never been
A real community. Forcing people to talk
about music or listen to music in more proper, scientific, logical is by all definitions autistic my friend.
I'm posting this on my phone it has
Nothing to do with music but it does have to do with talking about music and
What do you know this thread with my point of view is now bumped
>>
>>50814581
lol what did you win, neat? i know you're trolling us-- i just happen to halfway agree with you.
my favorite sharethreads are always ones where the sharers actually bother to type out reasonable descriptions instead of
> indie, electronic, essential

so where do you go to read histories of genres and movements?
>>
>>50814581
and that was my end of my blog guys!
make sure to repost, follow and subscribe
>>
>>50814791
kek
>>
>>50814518
>-they encourage mass consumerism of art
>-they lead to backlogs
how are these problems of sharethreads specifically?
these are problems apparent in any sort of filesharing and streaming in general
>>
>>50814225
Not everyone is as patrician as you, anon.
>>
>>50814263
>>50814278
>>50814315

You guys are getting meme'd on.
>>
I've asked a couple times before
but does any one have Palm Tree Fire by Slackk?
>>
File: d:p:i mn.roy.jpg (16 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
d:p:i mn.roy.jpg
16 KB, 604x604
D/P/I - MN.ROY (2014)

>glitch, sound collage, the other project of Sun Araw

www19.zippyshare.com/v/30798760/file.html
>>
File: arca xen.jpg (41 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
arca xen.jpg
41 KB, 604x604
Arca - Xen (2014)

>Experimental hip-hop, TinyMixTapes-core, worked as a producer on Yeezus

www73.zippyshare.com/v/33766225/file.html
>>
>>50815340
this ain't Sun Araw, but he has performed w/ him
good album
>>
>>50815368
I'll try this out to make up my feelings of should I cry or laugh that he's working with Björk on her new album. Haven't listened to Yeezus or FKA Twigs.
>>
>>50814518
There is L I T E R A L L Y no other reason to come to /mu/ besides sharethreads.

>Discussing music
How much of a faggot are you?
>>
File: folder.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Slackk - Palm Tree Fire [2014] [320]
>grime instrumentals
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/74889399/file.html
>>
>>50815720
>>50815314 it's 4 u!!
>>
>>50814151
You should listen to MBV's album 'Ecstasy and Wine'. It is also a nice combination of baroque pop, noise, and post punk
>>
File: Лиловый день.jpg (21 KB, 360x330) Image search: [Google]
Лиловый день.jpg
21 KB, 360x330
>>50813916

One of the other usual trademarks of a sharethread is that the OP includes a share not just telling people to share, something this numbered series thing has been lacking.

>>50813988

Is it really necessary to post this album in every goddamn sharethread

I'm pretty sure it's well documented in the archive now.

These numbered sharethreads have been shit. Now they're just a bunch of twats arguing with one another about community bullshit. The only worthwhile ones are sky's threads because at least people request cool shit sometimes and he's on the ball with uploading stuff.

I'll contribute, though.

Leonid Fedorov- Лиловый день

>freak folk, singer/songwriter, russian
>some ruskie recording experimental folk music in his kitchen

https://mega.co.nz/#!qcZVURBa!rE6moP1WW79fnqb049yhkyhdS4lbHCcegy9aNslJ_vE

sample(full album): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mX_9ths7t4
>>
>>50814225
sharethreads fuel the expanding tastes of the people in this board. There's usually only 1-2 sharethreads up at a time, so I wouldn't necessarily say that it's "cluttering up the board".
>>
>>50814225
no
>>
File: O6p5RVm.gif (3 MB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
O6p5RVm.gif
3 MB, 358x272
>>50816665
A thousand times this
>>
>>50815668
get out of my board, leech
>>
>>50814518
Whatever, I just browse /mu/ because of sharethreads.
>>
File: R8WpJ9u.gif (214 KB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
R8WpJ9u.gif
214 KB, 300x172
>>50814518

>they discourage listening to the already present library
>they lead to backlogs
Not applicable: people who come to these threads want more music from the start
>they homogenise the taste of many posters here, therefore damaging music discussion
Tell me exactly what is so wrong about letting people become more framiliar with a style of music? How does mere exposure do anything besides enhance their ability to discuss?

You're either baiting or a dingus.
>>
File: Untitled.png (181 KB, 1217x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
181 KB, 1217x1200
Ok so I've got a pretty small collection but I'm willing to post anything from my collection as per request.

While I'm at it I'd like to request The Brave Little Abacus - Just Got Back From Discomfort We're Alright
>>
File: library.png (52 KB, 715x617) Image search: [Google]
library.png
52 KB, 715x617
here's a chunk of my library if anyone wants to req something
>>
>>50817438
>The Pixies
>The
>the
Fucking anarchy on /mu/ today
>>
>sharethread
>almost no shares
aww c'mon
>>
>>50814493
Neat just laying it down hard on shitposters <3
>>
>>50817265

req Caribou-Our Love if it's true 320 not transcode
>>
>>50817510
Great contribution
>>
>>50817438
id be interested in sonic youth

what do you have of thom yorke? is it just his latest release
>>
>>50817746
I have Daydream Nation & Goo by Sonic Youth and The Eraser and Today's Modern Boxes by Thom Yorke. What would you like?
>>
File: glglglglglgl.jpg (37 KB, 525x653) Image search: [Google]
glglglglglgl.jpg
37 KB, 525x653
>>50817265
I gagged
>>
>>50817789
anything from sonic youth and the eraser from yorke. thanks m8, been searching for that thom yorke project for a while
>>
Does anyone have the new Electric Wizard album?
>>
>>50817825
coming up
>>
>>50817826
I do
>>
>>50817656
Ok so turns out i have no idea how to share in this thread so how do i do the mega thing?
>>
>>50817872
wow
>>
File: adn181-635.jpg (39 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
adn181-635.jpg
39 KB, 635x635
Machine Code - Samurai | Ad Noiseam, ADN181, 2014 - FLAC
https://mega.co.nz/#!qVZwSSzS!Cvy7xjrvfA9MOys2wUXRM3juW001i11pyRqVyAVetu8
>darkstep, drumstep, drum & bass, downtempo

Just released. Amazing album. If you like it dirty and aggressive with clean production, this might be something for you.

>>50814518
Is this "well constructed, organised, high quality information" enough for you?
>>
File: front.jpg (143 KB, 1000x997) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
143 KB, 1000x997
>>50817825

Thom Yorke - Tomorrow's Modern Boxes
>electronica, lofi (i guess)

http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/2958786/file.html

sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cdNWScW9Y
>>
>>50817854
I'll grant you some pure neutrality from the ethereal Spacerat, the cosmic blend of all the positive and negative of the universe.
>>
>>50817872

are you being serious
>>
>>50817953
Okay?
>>
File: cover.jpg (87 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
87 KB, 400x400
The Eraser - Thom Yorke
>electronica, lofi (i guess)

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/34185990/file.html

sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVS5fysXC3Y&list=PLE4402A9F67A6CD96
>>
Anybody have Marshall Crenshaw - s/t (1982)?
>>
>>50817954
>>50817909
fuck u guys im trying to help
>>
>>50818007
Yeah
>>
>>50817826
you do realize it's in the archive
>>
>>50818023
>trying
>>
>>50817943
this sounds great
>>
File: front.jpg (3 MB, 2835x1417) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
3 MB, 2835x1417
Sonic Youth - Goo
>noise rock, essential

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/43193058/file.html

sample:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmM6ERPRbiw
>>
File: ITAOTS.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ITAOTS.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (1998)
>indie-folk, no-drums, trumpet, Pitchfork-approved, #RARE

https://mega.co.nz/#!zRMVxKzB!KPI0PAqaMxincjwAlSSPWz04Kv8yxDFS-IPKuaDbW3c
>>
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
>noise rock, even more essential

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/78765978/file.html

sample:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwJMOtfJbU
>>
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
>>
File: front.jpg (11 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
11 KB, 300x295
>>50818206
forgot pic
>>
This thread is so hilariously sad
>>
File: caribou-our-love.jpg (390 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
caribou-our-love.jpg
390 KB, 1024x1024
Caribou - Our Love (2014)
>indietronica; deep house; aoty contender maybe probly not

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/97976494/file.html

>>50817656
>>
>>50817797
in a good way?
>>
>>50818225
this.

are we ever going to have an actual sharethread again ? this is just a request thread and a bad one at that
>>
>>50818318
a good way to start would be to just flat out say you can't request albums
>>
Alright guys, here's my library
>>
>>50818481
looks small. here's mine.
>>
>>50818520
damn, thats a mighty fine looking library
>>
does /mu/ have a reset button
>>
>>50814151
I love the song 'Black Rice' from their first album. Haven't checked out the second album yet, will do though, thanks.
>>
>>50814191
Bjork - Vespertine
>Electronica, experimental, art pop
(iTunes 256 AAC)
https://mega.co.nz/#!1MFnBDCQ!GU75NV2HmyZdb8sa19xwrxmiF6sS9h3qgpwSUnW6GZE
>>
What if we just turn these threads into request threads
>>
File: folder.jpg (917 KB, 1090x980) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
917 KB, 1090x980
>>50816575
Amazing album, this is absolutely essential. As is this album by Леонид Фёдоров [Leonid Fedorov]'s band.

АукцЫон [Auktyon] - Птица [Ptiza] [1993 (2004 reissue)] [FLAC]
>"art" rock, folk rock, this album takes cues from many genres so it's kinda hard to define
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/72829334/file.html
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/80364392/file.html
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/71818977/file.html
>>
>>50819203
I mean, we could..
>>
>>50818042
forgot to check zippy
>>
>>50814493
God, you sound even more like a whiny piece of shit with every post.
>>
>>50819743
you would know huh
>>
>>50817826
It's pretty shitty m8. Just listen to dopethrone again and pretend time to die never happened
>>
File: folder.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
Atlas Plug (Tom Salta) - 2 Days or Die
>Breakbeat/orchestral hybrid, electronica

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/57262981/file.html

Atlas Plug is pretty good. Grand sounding, always has something happening. Current favorite album

Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXNkfwOqosA
>>
File: folder.jpg (152 KB, 580x790) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
152 KB, 580x790
Reposting from last thread:

Michael Pisaro - Continuum Unbound [2014] [320]
>field recordings, electroacoustic
>Kingsnake Grey is a field recording of sundown in the Congaree National Park in South Carolina. The beautiful and erratic sonic transformation that occurred over the 72 minutes was the model for the other two pieces. (GW 011)
>Congaree Nomads takes as its basis 24 three-minute recordings Greg Stuart and I made in the park, along Cedar Creek and the Kingsnake, the Weston Lake and the River trails. It is a “nomadic” series that moves very gradually from the Creek to the Congaree River. Instrumental “fogs” (harmonies made by Pisaro and Stuart) overlay the field recordings. (GW 012)
>Anabasis is a composition in 72 parts for five musicians, loosely based on four kinds of materials: Sand, Wind, Tone and Wave. The musicians featured on this recording (in addition to Pisaro and Stuart) will be Patrick Farmer, Joe Panzner and Toshiya Tsunoda. (GW 013)
>Continuum Unbound, as the title implies, attempts to hear how the apparent continuum of the sounding world is actually a series of states that are as fragile and discontinuous as they are solid and connected. (Discrete continuity is one of the ways we have of understanding contingency.)
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/44808373/file.html
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/91547294/file.html
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/80242200/file.html

Does anyone download my shares?
>>
>>50818481
>WEG
My nigguh, if your really into them I recommend you check out Kashiwa Daisuke. Some of his discog might be in the archive, I can upload it if it isn't.
>>
>>50821346
hell yes, i snatch up the shit you post like snoop lion smokes weed
>>
File: folder.jpg (558 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
558 KB, 1200x859
>>50821346
Michael Pisaro - The Punishment of the Tribe by Its Elders [2013]
>drone, experimental
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/2044522/file.html

>>50821493
Glad to hear that, I was wondering if I should post more stuff now or wait a bit because it might be too much.
>>
File: library.jpg (562 KB, 2162x1025) Image search: [Google]
library.jpg
562 KB, 2162x1025
My library, sorry about the shitty capture, but if you want anything let me know.
>>
File: sinistafunk.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sinistafunk.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Al Kapone: Sinista Funk

>Memphis rap, g-funk, gangsta rap, hip hop

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/66401071/file.html
>>
File: folder.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>50821547
The Gray Field Recordings - Hypnagogia [2005] [V2]
>gorgeous experimental folk with a eerie vibe, if you like Natural Snow Buildings, this is for you, highly recommended
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/9939772/file.html
>>
>>50813916
this thread is full of niggers
>>
File: 1408408979089.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1408408979089.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>
>>50822222
>>
>>50822251
Did you not read the OP or is this a ruse cruise you're trying to sell me a ticket too?
>>
>>50821731
What John Lee hooker have you got?
Also what quality is it in?
I'll take Fred McDowell if you're uploading to mega, cheers
>>
>>50813965
Yeah. Sky was still here.
>>
Request Hundred Water's newest album. Can't find it on the archive.
>>
File: folder.jpg (61 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
61 KB, 512x512
Terry Riley - Persian Surgery Dervishes [1972 (1992 reissue)] [320]
>minimalism, two solo organ performances by Terry Riley
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/39464462/file.html
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/20069917/file.html
>>
File: requestingkeks.jpg (13 KB, 173x175) Image search: [Google]
requestingkeks.jpg
13 KB, 173x175
:^)
>>
>>50822829
nice
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.