[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/blip/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: blip.png (321 KB, 438x437) Image search: [Google]
blip.png
321 KB, 438x437
PC MUSIC
VAPORWAVE
TONEFIELD
LATE NIGHT LO-FI
OCEANGRUNGE
THE LIST COULD GO ON
AND ON
AND ON
>>
File: kraftej.png (288 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kraftej.png
288 KB, 500x500
>>50290753
boing
>>
What are you listening to right now /blip/?

I am listening to Music of The Now Age
>>
>>50290921
Listening to Jam City's new mix, it's strangely vaporwave in tone.
https://soundcloud.com/jam-city/earthly-iii
>>
>>50291023
noice
>>
New GFOTY is quite good
https://soundcloud.com/shhsecretsongs/gfoty-my-song
>>
GET TO THE CLUB AT 2AM IM GONNA BANG LOADS OF MEN KNOW THE BOUNCER SKIP THE QUEUE FUCK THE LIST ITS ME AND YOU THE CLUB IS BANGING SO AM I BANGING BANGING BANGING BANGING BANGING BANGING LOADS OF GUYS UNZIP THE TROUSERS WET SURPRISE IN THE BATHROOM SUCKING DICK THANKS FOR COMING THAT WAS QUICK QUICKER THAN THE OTHER GUYS FRIDAY NIGHT WET SURPRISE
>>
>>50290753

please stop associating vaporwave and oceangrunge with pc music. /blip/ shouldn't have pc music or bubblefag bass
>>
File: new_essentials.png (1 MB, 1485x950) Image search: [Google]
new_essentials.png
1 MB, 1485x950
>>
>>50292699
so it should only consist of shit then?
>>
>>50292699
but /blip/ has always contained PC Music
>>
>>50291023
i really fucking hope he doesnt go down that road with his forthcoming album
>>
>>50293084
But PC Music is shit.
>>
>>50293262
But you are wrong
But lets not argue, which 80s muzak did you slow down/90s grunge paulstretch & slather in reverb today?
>>
>>50293320
I tried but got bored. :P
>>
>>50292699
Hey, you're that butthurt guy from the other thread who got mad at the "striped down bubble-gum pop" description aren't you?
>>
File: cover.png (1 MB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1 MB, 700x700
Hello /blip/, here's my music.
https://simplem.bandcamp.com/album/projection-centre
Anyways, I've been listening to a lot of Future Funk recently
>>
>>50293105
it does not fit to the rest of the genres though so there will always be conflicts like that
>>
>>50293379
nah i am
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.