[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://hellfyreclub.bandcamp.com/a lbum/a-toothpaste-suburb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: a4211109148_10.jpg (340 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a4211109148_10.jpg
340 KB, 700x700
https://hellfyreclub.bandcamp.com/album/a-toothpaste-suburb

first impressions?
>>
pretty good, but I don't feel like any of the features added much to it. As much as i like busdriver and Open Mike
>>
>>50098441
Listening to this right now -- on the Kool AD feature now. Caught me off guard, it's good to hear him again. So far, I'm digging this. I'm a Milo stan though, so that shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
like it. disappointed that in gaol is just pass the milk but i guess i knew that would be the case form the trailer for the album. gaudeamus igitur is probably the best song i've heard all year though.
>>
>>50098604
i haven't heard it yet.
are you saying he used the exact same song or that they're similar?
>>
haven't listened yet but i'm hyped as fuck

i preordered the limited edition, can't rememember if there was a digital copy i have to redeem or something from bandcamp..?
>>
the last 5 tracks are GOAT
>>
>>50099755
it's the same song
>>
File: 1407668721924.gif (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1407668721924.gif
442 KB, 500x375
>>50098441
good stuff OP
>>
So good. Milo is my favorite rapper as of late.
>>
i dunno i'm still waiting for the goddamn link from hellfyre
>>
AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY AOTY

CRYING INTERNALLY RIGHT NOW
>>
any links?
>>
Who charges $10 for a download on bandcamp?
>>
>>50101723
milo
>>
I've waited a full year for this album. Love it but I need it to settle and let the lyrics compute with my brain.

"I was baptized in a walmart branded kitty pool."

>>50101723
its worth more than $10 so be greatful
>>
he's never really put out anything good since i wish my bro.

its just one-liners again and agian, there's nothing to it. and i feel like he tries so hard now just to be quirky and its over-worked
>>
>>50101945
And who's got the rhymes for all of the ages?
>>
First half is OK, second half is a lot stronger.
>>
>>50103627
I agree that there's a fault but I don't think that's it
There were a few lines that seemed like him trying to be sincere and transparent but he's been doing it so long the words don't match up
He needs to find new *precise* language

There is some stuff I could see as crngy but I like it
The thing about Kim kardashians ass being sublime art maybe
I loved that though
>>
>tfw it's on spotify
>>
>>50103627
Man you're tripping. His scallopshotel side project was better than IWMBRWH
>>
the just us reprise was really unexpected. made me sad.
>>
>>50101723
That's like, not much though.
>>
Was hyped for this as ffuck, pre-ordered somewhen in the middle of the august. Though I must say his previous mixtapes (TTHaD, TTHaN) were better.
>>
Really fucking with the Iglooghost beats on the last half.

Did Riley Lake do the first half?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 346x146) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 346x146
dl link would be golden and really appreciated, at least by the little jew that is me.
>>
>>50108128
archive you fucking retard
ps i'm sorry i hope you enjoy the album
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.