[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one else in their room listening to depressing music? Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Any one else in their room listening to depressing music? Any one want to share what they are listening to and get all that baggage of their chest.
>Friday night feels thread
>>
bump?
>>
File: rt nw.png (566 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rt nw.png
566 KB, 1920x1080
WUUNN TOOO THEEE FOOOWWWR
>>
>>49838547
link??
>>
>>49838082

this is the most depressing song ive ever made up in my life. even more dissapointing/depressing. its not finished. i cant bring myself to do so. i would appreciate a listen or some feedback. with love, from the darkest depth of despair. thanks.

http://youtu.be/t6fAJDK-0ZY
>>
>tfw you've lost everyone
>tfw no one wants to be around you anymore
>tfw been down and out your whole life
>tfw try to get close to people and they treat you like a leach
>tfw life seems entirely empty
>tfw crying alone in your room to The Milk-Eyed Mender
>>
I've been doing nothing but listening to R+7 and jerking off all day.

I haven't talked to anyone in the past week.

If you can't see why this is a problem I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: Death Cab Transatlanticism.jpg (369 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Death Cab Transatlanticism.jpg
369 KB, 600x600
I've been listening to Transatlanticism and I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning. Rejected by another femanon *sigh*.
>>
I'm currently listening to the black/folk/doom metal band Primordial. A lot of their stuff has this sort of defeated mournful sound, but as soon as you get used to that, they hit you with a triumphant ode to victory. I recommend everyone here listen to their album To The Nameless Dead. Absolutely amazing album.

>Inb4 edgy.
Actually listen to and engage with the music instead of writing it off with an ill-informed attack on the fans from outside the fandom.
>>
mixing one of my songs for an album everyone will hate or not understand.
regardless, I'm glad to finally be getting it done/moving on with music.
>>
>>49838082
Bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoI4WFpiSH4
>>
>>49838935
[spoiler]I can relate to most of those, although I'd add to the list that I'm pretty sure my friend is starting a relationship with the girl I've been stuck on for 2 years. It hurts[/spoiler]
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
still cant tell if it makes me depressive or not.
>>
File: 1384225505824.png (57 KB, 148x155) Image search: [Google]
1384225505824.png
57 KB, 148x155
>tfw alone and tired
>sit down and listen to a quiet album to have a nice background to chase a few unpleasent thoughts
>put on Gerry Mulligan's Night Lights
>get a little sleepy and close my eyes
>get shivers at every slightly loud nuance
>at every trumpet or saxophone peak during a solo
>holy shit I can touch the music
>feel completely awake by the end of the album
>just saw the music
>without any drugs or alcohol
>with one of the most quiet albums I've ever heard
feelsincredibledude.png
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.