[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone saw this? Is it worth watching? Also good Music Documentaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: grotesqueanimalbanner1.jpg (266 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
grotesqueanimalbanner1.jpg
266 KB, 800x450
Anyone saw this?

Is it worth watching?

Also good Music Documentaries Thread.
>>
File: breadcrumb-trail-poster.jpg (2 MB, 680x1002) Image search: [Google]
breadcrumb-trail-poster.jpg
2 MB, 680x1002
>>
Nobody gives a shit about your fucking shitty meme rap.
>>
>>48207868
I saw it OP. Very good, you'll like it if youre an OM fan. It changed the way I viewed Kevin Barnes
>>
very good documentary. showed it to my buddy who doesn't even know OM and he still liked it just for the stories.
it was cool to see footage of shows that I actually had attended and then see backstage footage of those same shows.

also taught me that Barnes is a huge cunt. I knew he was already, but he's really bad. Now I dont feel guilty that I never liked lousy with sylvianbriar and now I know why I didnt like it.
>>
>>48211945
I wouldn't say he's a cunt, he just doesn't let anything stand in the way of him making music.
>>
Really? of Montreal documentary? This is necessary?
>>
>>48211970
I can get that, but I still think he acts like a cunt about things. dont get me wrong, I love him and admire him immensely. he deserves to be a cunt if he wants, but it would be more gracious if he weren't.
>>
>>48211975
theyve been around since the mid 90s and have ties to a lot of influential and famous musicians. also susan sarandon is one of the people interviewed for the doc.
>>
>>48212012
>theyve been around since the mid 90s and have ties to a lot of influential and famous musicians
so do a lot of shitty bands

> susan sarandon
who?
>>
>>48211992
it was kinda a dick move how he dropped everyone from the band to make Lousy with Sylvianbriar with a bunch of new people.
>>
>>48212030
Janet from Rocky Horror picture show
>>
>>48212030
well any shitty band is welcome to make a documentary, you don't have to shit on them for it. I think almost two decades of making and touring music is worth an hour of video about it all

you would know who susan sarandon was if you werent a 16 year old boy being an asswipe on the internet
>>
File: devil_and_daniel_johnston.jpg (249 KB, 860x1267) Image search: [Google]
devil_and_daniel_johnston.jpg
249 KB, 860x1267
>>
>>48212122
don't be mad because i don't know who your gay idol is
>>
i'm hyped for the shoegaze and the elliot smith documentaries
>>
>>48211945
>Barnes is a huge cunt
I'd have to agree, though I can kind of see where he's coming from. I was a little shocked when he was talking about how he cares about his friends but not enough to let them take precedence over his art; however, that's a pretty common mindset among artists that just doesn't get voiced a lot due to fear of allegations of being a huge cunt. He's still a little bitch boy for ditching Nina though.
>>
>>48207868
Where's a good place to torrent? It's not on my usual places.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.