[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm taking a cutie to a see Swans play in two weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: face off.jpg (34 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
face off.jpg
34 KB, 385x500
So I'm taking a cutie to a see Swans play in two weeks. We made a deal; I go to a show she likes (Death Cab for Cutie) and she goes to one of mine.

At what point during the show should I try and make a move? She's never heard Swans before
>>
Jesus dude you're fucked if you think a swans show will lead to pussy of any sort
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>47752417
you're a fucking idiot OP
>>
>>47752417
I dont know whats worse

wanting to make a move at a Swans show or failing to take the opportunity to make a move at Death Cab.
>>
lel, shes just going to get weirded out and leave you
>>
>>47752417
You missed your chance. Should have made a move at the Death Cab show.
>>
This is one of the silliest threads I've seen on here in a while.
>>
>>47752513
>>47752506

I know, I should have. She just seemed really distant and uninterested though. Im the second show we go to she'll warm up to me
>>
>>47752552
*I'm hoping
>>
>At what point during the show should I try and make a move? She's never heard Swans before

are you implying she will be impressed by Swans?
>>
>>47752596
she likes artsy things, so yes
>>
>>47752552
good luck
>>
File: laugh.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>47752626
>>
man don't psych yourself out with the whole making a move at Swans thing..

it's good music try to have fun at the concert make a move before dropping her home or whatever
>>
also you totally should of got some at deathcab
>>
>>47752626
>she likes artsy things, so yes

I don't think noise drone would be considered "artsy" by literally anyone. Also if she actually wants to go a DCFC show you will pretty much break her if you take to swans.
>>
Woah, you already got a qt andrew?

make a move during the end of a piece of sky where he's like on a mountain strip bare, with my hand in yo hair

regards, zach
:o)
>>
File: lel.png (443 KB, 605x455) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
443 KB, 605x455
>>47752626
>>
>>47752552
>Im [hoping] the second show we go to she'll warm up to me
Yeah, I'm sure she'll warm up to the guy who dragged her to see a 60 year old man screaming "Fuck fuck fuck! Your name is fuck! I'm going home! I'm going home! Halleluiah! Halleluiah!"

She likes Death Cab for Cutie, bro.
>>
>>47752417
>>
>>47752728
thanks for the advice zach
>>
File: 1367615509029.gif (384 KB, 342x198) Image search: [Google]
1367615509029.gif
384 KB, 342x198
dude seriously? oh noooooooo
>>
>>47752552
im sure Bring the Sun will really make her want you, OP
>>
>>47752417
Okay, you need to make sure your qt can handle it since it's her first Swans show. Has she done anal? Does she like it rough? If she doesn't, you might want to just forget cause if she doesn't like it rough, Michael is just gonna force her to take it rough. Also, how do you feel about Michael fucking the qt you want in front of you? Are you a cuckold?
>>
>>47752626
shes interested in you probably because of the concert-going deal you two made, but this train of thought is retarded

she took you to death cab for cutie
>>
>>47752766
has never been more apt.
>>
op please make a follow up thread. and make a tripcode so we know its you
>>
>>47752417
Take her to see The Mountain Goats instead. Not saying Swans are a terrible band, but it's obviously one she might not get. It'd be like watching Eraserhead on a first date.
>>
>>47752892
OP here. I dunno how to make a tripcode, im new here
>>
>>47752907
human being here, fucking google it
>>
File: 1399844305973.png (931 KB, 612x592) Image search: [Google]
1399844305973.png
931 KB, 612x592
>he's unknowingly bringing his girl to get the gira goofballs
>>
>>47752907
>>>/faq/
>>
How was the Death Cab for Cutie show, OP?
>>
test
>>
OP you should uninvite her immediately if you still want a chance with her
>>
>>47752937
jeez, calm down. i got it to work
>>
>>47753023
who the fuck is this gril and why is her photo on mu a lot
>>
>>47753236
Christ I think you're actually serious. Please tell me, what train of thought led you to conclude you're going to get pussy in a swans concert?
>>
>asked a qt once if she wanted to see cloud nothings with me (was drunk as a faggot when i sent the message)
>got a reply a couple of days after with a polite no and a conversation killer-ending

felt bad, man. luckily i barely see her at my uni
>>
future classic
>>
>>47752506
this, I would just try to enjoy the show and maybe try and get her into Swans a little bit before going, it might help with her enjoying the show as well as you possibly making a move (although I would wait til after personally)
>>
>>47753219
it was good! my mind wasn't focused on the show though, I was nervous with the girl there
>>
I honestly think she will have a horrible time at a swans concert. Pick a band that's playing that's a littler more user friendly that you enjoy a lot instead.
>>
>>47753417
i want to send her a song to show her the band, what song should I do? preferably something romantic
>>
>>47753473
coward
>>
>>47753473
Tell her everything is like Song for a Warrior.
>>
Push her into the mosh, then when some dude accidentally injures her beat him up in her honor.

This wets the vagoo
>>
>>47753617
do people mosh at Swans shows? She's pretty quiet and timid, I dont think she'll like that
>>
>>47753645
op plz don't do this
>>
>>47753645
What general area do you live in? I'll find you a better show to bring her to.
>>
>>47753645
if you mosh and gira sees you he stops the band and calls you out on it
>>
>>47753727
And then he'll beat the shit out of you
>>
File: 1392867629438.png (79 KB, 627x575) Image search: [Google]
1392867629438.png
79 KB, 627x575
>>47752417
>At what point during the show should I try and make a move?
>Swans concert
>>
So what're your favorite Swans albums, guys?
>>
I remember in LA when mbv played and they finished and the lights came on and everyone was just looking around quietly at the sea of /mu/tants
>>
so you guys have all made me feel like an idiot, im thinking about texting her and calling it off
>>
>>47753473
Raping a Slave
>>
>>47753935
You should go. You could be the first to have a successful date at a swans concert
>>
>>47753935
Seeing Swans with a girl isn't necessarily a bad idea, just don't expect to get laid immediately afterwards
>>
>>47753935
Just send her some of their songs. If she really hates them, don't make her go.
>>
>>47753935
you really are an idiot
>>
>>47754008
This.

If you end up dragging her into something she's gonna hate, you're going to really harm your chances.
>>
File: 1399091154031.jpg (53 KB, 805x935) Image search: [Google]
1399091154031.jpg
53 KB, 805x935
>>47753935
>letting /mu/ dictate your life
>>
>>47753935
if you still want her to listen to swans just give her various failiures to
>>
>>47753473
>Wanting to delude her

Send her some shit they're likely going to play. Sending songs that likely won't define the show is like sending songs by a different band entirely and saying they're Swans.
>>
>>47754048
>not wanting wise patricians to guide you
>>
>>47754048
>Thinking any of this is a good idea

We're trying to help OP not embarrass himself and lose this girl.
>>
>>47753935
Go on your own. If you listen to Swans you're probably very used to being by yourself anyway.
>>
>>47754145
#rekt
>>
>>47754073
I just want her to find a song she will like so she still wants to go.

I'll name some of her fav bands if it helps find a good song/album:
*Mumford and Sons
*Vampire Weekend
*Chvrches
*Lady Gaga (proving she does have a weird side)
>>
>>47752417
i once took a qt to a 110 minute noisy peter brötzmann concert.
She said its interesting, but didnt like it too much.
We still see each other, but she rejected me. We still go to a lot of concerts.
Good luck, mate!
>>
>>47753935
just take her

if she doesn't like it then she doesn't like it

just don't make a fucking move at a swans concert
>>
>>47752484
I think he might actually be autistic

like not le 4chan maymay autistic, bt actually autistic
>>
>>47754185
Is she hot? because she has shit taste in music. and if you think she's weird for liking Lady Gaga you're dumb as shit.
>>
>>47754185
Fuck, man.

You are so doomed. You have to send her something Swans will actually play.

See, if she has a bad experience, you're fucked. It's better for you to find something else to do with her than to force your music on her in a way that might make her think less of you.

Make sure she's willing to go after hearing stuff Swans is likely to play. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for colossal failure.
>>
>>47754185
you're fucking #rekt dude. Have fun not talking to her after the Swans show. She's just going to find someone who likes the pleb shit she likes.
>>
>>47754185
Hmm. Judging from those bands, you're gonna want to start her off with Public Castration is a Good Idea. She'll probably like that. Then you can branch off into their less accessible albums.
>>
>>47754212
This. Seriously, who would do this? For example, I like Merzbow a lot. I want other people to like what I like as much as I like it. But I wouldn't take my own girlfriend, or especially a not-yet girlfriend, to a Merzbow show.
>>
>>47754185
seriously just fucking find a different show to take her to
>>
>>47754185
What's your region m8? I'll find a better show for you.
>>
>>47754185
...Do you even like Swans? Someone who's a fan of their music would know instantaneously that there is a very poor correlation between Cop and The Mother We Share.

Like, for instance, every girlfriend I've had has been pleb as shite; they understood the type of music I enjoyed to an extent, but they would never listen to it with me. It's on the basis of a cost and benefit of the relationship, where for companionship and sex, I had to find other shit to talk about.
>>
>>47752417
For your sake I hope this is a bait.
>>
>>47754341
the night of the Swan show is the only night she's free. She's been really hard to get a hold of recently because her dad just passed away :/
>>
>>47754421
Yeah, going to a Swans show'll cheer her right up
>>
>>47752417
why the fuck would you do that
>>
>>47754300
I have a friend who does this

>talking to ppl with normal taste
>"HEY DO YOU GUYS LISTEN TO DEATH GRIPS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO DEATH GRIPS"
>nobody knows what the fuck he's on about
>I feel embarrassed for showing him good music and creating this monster
>>
>>47754484
>tfw I have 2 of these autistic friends
>>
>>47754421
>her dad just passed away
this is shaping up to be a truly fantastic failure
>>
File: destiny.png (27 KB, 1112x640) Image search: [Google]
destiny.png
27 KB, 1112x640
>>47754421
>pic related
>>
>>47754421
send her a swans song and see how much she hates it
>>
>>47754484
Well, I used to be like that, and I still like introducing people into music I like, but I don't assault my pleb friends with this shit unless they ask for it/I genuinely think they'll like it.
>>
>>47754484
>Death Grips
>good
>>
>>47754508
>we're buying weed
>HEY DAVID DO YOU LISTEN TO RATKING?
>pot dealer looks like he wants to punch him in the dick
>>
>>47754484
>death grips
>good music
>>
>>47754543
See, that's what I do, and why I showed him this shit to begin with; I show people what I think they'll like.
>>
>>47754185
>proving she does have a weird side
there is a difference between weird and quasi-weird
>>
>>47754421
DON'T. FUCKING. GO. Just skip it! Or show her Swans and make sure she likes it/find a different show on the same night.

Dude, you are really creating a horrible, disastrous experience for yourself if you aren't careful. Get her to listen to the Seer, To Be Kind, STFB, Filth, Cop, and all of their most inaccessible stuff. Also tell her that Swans is a band that's sort of hard to get into, and that not everyone might enjoy. You have to be honest.

You can't just send her the most accessible Swans songs because Gira's definitely gonna take it to experimental, hard-to-listen-to levels. If she isn't down for that, you're not only cockblocking yourself; you're going to make her have a horrible time.
>>
>>47754590
I should note that this fucking autist actually PAID for NLDW

after I fucking told him it was free

and was then mad when he found out it was free
>>
>>47754557
What kind of pot dealer do you go to? Sounds like an angry psychopath.
>>
like seriously OP do you have asperger's or some shit, because this does not sound like the way a normal person thinks
>>
>>47754683
like, dude just had that look of

>fuck is this stupid bitch talking about now?

he just says dumb shit, I think he's actually aspie
>>
>>47752671

>Swans
>it's good music try to have fun

HAHAHAHA, awww man

awwww wow

good joke man. lol i haven't laughed that hard in awhile... hahaha... awww man... ha.... wow...

good one.
>>
>>47752671
>it's good music try to have fun at the concert make a move before dropping her home or whatever
"their original sound was slow and extremely heavy, with live performances that were often so brutal and physical that in a number of instances certain audience members were made ill, police were called and venues were shut down."
>>
File: 1403064361147.jpg (54 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1403064361147.jpg
54 KB, 530x530
So a dirty overweight mexican, a fat kike and a nigger walk into a bar. Inside the bar they see a fat cum smelling neckbeard typing away on his GNU/Linux laptop, they all surround him and the mexican says "I am going to make you lick my dirty asshole" the nigger then speaks "I am going to rape you with my 9 inch cock faggot" and the kike put his hands together and said as he was jerking off "what's wrong goyim? embrace this ra-eerr I mean multicultiralism" the fat neck beard then took a deep breath and said "gee guys that sounds great! but first let me post this thread on 4chan"
>>
Dude do you even listen to swans yourself? It seems that you dont know what their music sounds like wgen you are asking us to suggest swans songs that sound like mumford & sons or lady gaga
>inb4 volcano
>>
>>47753473
Honestly your best hope is to play A Little God in My Hands to her. It's the most ''normal'' of the modern Swans songs that's also representative of the band's sound.

I think you're fucked.
>>
>>47754300
Then maybe your just a bitch man. Grow a pair and take a nice lady out to see the Merzbows
>>
>Musician gf
>Will listen to anything with me and get enjoyment out of it
>She won't hate any certain track, but she will say aspects she didn't like so much after.
>Building my gf into a patrician from the ground up
Life is good.
>>
>Have musician gf
>She will listen to anything with me and get at least some enjoyment out of it
>She won't outright hate anything, but she will sometimes point out parts of tracks she doesn't particularly like
>Showing her heaps of cool stuff she really likes
>Building my gf into a patrician from the ground up
Life is good, man.
>>
>>47754819
i've only listened to TBK but i liked what I heard. Mainly going because i heard its supposed to be a fun show
>>
File: cute_smile__3.gif (993 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
cute_smile__3.gif
993 KB, 500x245
When Gira screams I NEEED LOOOOVE, you make your move OP. She will fall for your edgyness and you take her home and fuck her to Filth. Then she will have a nice story to tell, and well never date a Patrician ever again. She will get married to a guy at her local gym who listens to Drake, and you will have learned to allways listen to your girlfriends music and keep your shit music for yourself. U welcome
>>
>>47754185
>Lady Gaga (proving she does have a weird side)

generic pop music, so weird xD xD
>>
>>47755025
The best part of this is when you guys break up and you'll never be able to listen to music without thinking of her thus ruining everything you love
>>
threads is going really well for OP hahaha
>>
>>47752692
>should of
retard
>>
Making someone go to a Swans show unwillingly is probably some kind of torture. OP, if you are for real (which I still doubt? please let it be a joke?), you're a terrible person and only marginally less beyond salvation than a murderer.
>>
I saw Swans the other night and my ears hurt so god damned bad when they started playing that I wanted to go home. It was an amazing show but the wrong one to take someone to who doesn't even know their music. Make sure you wear the fattest fucking earplugs you can, I wore the Etymotic Research ER20 plugs and I'm having some major tinnitus right now so definitely don't wear those. The people I was with just had some cheap fat cushion-ey plugs and they didn't have any ringing or hearing problems afterwards. Make sure you both have plugs in and maybe stay away from the PA. I honestly would not take someone who didn't like Swans to that show as they might bitch out and leave or throw a fit. Good luck OP
>>
File: 1311795592310.jpg (74 KB, 886x834) Image search: [Google]
1311795592310.jpg
74 KB, 886x834
impressive troll OP
>>
>>47755208
>Etymotic Research ER20
those plugs should remove 20dB, are you sure you wore them correctly?
>>
>>47752750
Fucking LOL
>>
>>47752897
haha my dad actually took my mom to see Eraserhead when she was pregnant with me...she was prety disturbed
>>
>>47755242
How do you wear earplugs incorrectly? I put them in my ears and when i noticed my ear drums were being shattered I pushed them further but it didn't make any difference.
>>
>>47755310
i have no idea at all, just wondering
cause you should have been safe with those
>>
>>47753415
u should've asked me :'
(
>>
>>47752552
>She just seemed really distant and uninterested though.
What could be the cause of that, anon? Was it you?
Sorry for being an asshole, but... don't expect much. On the other hand maybe she just had a bad day. Just don't force it.
>>
>>47755048
A FUN SHOW!?
OH MY GOD YOU ARE FUCKED MATE
>>
>>47755318
Damn. Yeah, I don't know what the problem was. I honestly have weird ears so maybe that was the problem. I'm still not sure if I would risk it again and just go buy some big fat ones that will muffle all the feedback, but that's just me.
>>
This is the most autistic thread I have ever seen. Ever.
Swans is music for people who like to go to really dark places in art. The mentality you need whilst listening to swans is one where you're detaching yourself from reality and entering a completely different world - a fucked world.
Swans LIVE IS EVEN WORSE. You are absolutely PUNISHED.
OP, you're genuinely a complete retard if you go through with this, and if you do she will forever speak about you as the guy who took her to some cult fucking noise show where she got tinnitus because the sound was at illegal levels.
>>
OP is a good troll.

Look at all these summer friends falling for it.
I would give it a solid 7/10 though, could of kept up the shtick better.
>>
>>47755498
you\re a summer friend for thinking there are summer friends on 4chan
>>
>>47754484

>death grips
>/mu/ circlejerk shit bands

>choose 2
>>
>>47755498
how so?
>>
>>47752417
http://www.setlist.fm/stats/average-setlist/swans-bd6a11e.html?year=2014

Maybe play her some of the songs that they have been playing on the tour so she gets an idea what she is getting into. She likely is going to hate it, but it's worth a shot I guess.
>>
>>47753935
No anon, you could end up the first person in history to get laid from a Swans concert. You can't pass this opportunity up. Become the hero you were born to be. Do it for /mu/
>>
>>47755498
summer is only on reddit now, keep up with the memes gramps
>>
>>47753935
i mean dont give up but for christs sake dont expect this to be a good opportunity to make a move..i've only seen them once but it was the loudest show ive ever been to and obviously abrasive

just have a good time with her
>>
>>47754185

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread... holy fuck this thread is fucking comedy GOLD.
>>
DON'T make your move during a concert, SPECIALLY a Swans concert.

The best place to make a move is after the gig when you invite her to have a drink or a coffee.
>>
>>47754421
Confirmed troll

nigga her father died and now some spergzoid is taking her to see fucking SWANS

ARE YOU INSANE
>>
>>47752417
What you should do is tap on her shoulder and FLEX YOUR MUSCLES and STEP INSIDE HER!!!
>>
>>47754421

Oh god.

OP.

You better fucking deliver.

I'm tracking your trip on the archives for the next couple of weeks. When is the show btw?

You better fucking deliver and tell us the result of taking her to this show.

You fucking better. I need to hear how this goes, this is too good. Too fucking good.

You fucking better take her and make a thread on the topic after the event with this tripcode, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>47755533

doubles speaks truth
>>
>>47752897
this, or some other good yet accessible band (emo revival is normally safe)
>>
>>47756150
this, I really want to hear the end to this story.
>>
>>47756150
why would I do that? so everyone can make fun of me again?
>>
>>47756325
Don't take people that seriously, plus some of us are genuinely curious as to how it turns out.
>>
>>47756325
please stick around swans guy, you don't have to tell your story after*, but stay so we can continue to discuss music.

*(more internet cred if you do report back)
>>
>>47752417
It's swans, rape is really the most appropriate action
>>
this whole thread is cracking me the fuck up. Make sure she doesn't wear any earplugs for ultimate effect
>>
>>47753473
A Little God in my Hands is your best bet, or Lunacy, or Oxygen. Something from the last two albums that is <10 minutes
>>
>>47754185
dude
i really hope this works out
>>
>>47753473
Screenshot, Volcano, or Blind are the three easiest to like i can think of off the top of my head however they are all very atypical of swans
>>
>>47755048
dude you should get her earplugs
because
the shows are real fuckin loud
>>
>>47756108
i made a move at a concert know...well, just when it ended...i got laid
>>
>>47756325
because you would be a huge asshole if you give us this story without a finish.
>>
>>47756325
op dude please deliver i really want to see how this plays out

i hope you know that if this girl actually like the swans
you have her vagina under a spell none can even comprehend
>>
>>47756811
I took your advice and sent her a youtube link to the song lunacy cause its pretty easy to listen to and short, still waiting for her reply. I told her to tell me what her thoughts were
>>
out of curiosity, how is the crowd at a swans show normally?
>>
>>47757207
it's mostly people like you, but probably noone too abnoxious.

i don't know, with their new "meme" status you might get the /mu/ troupe thats been making the rounds
>>
sorry to disappoint everyone, but things didn't work out. we're no longer going to the concert together
>>
>>47757668
sorry to hear anon. chin up, she was a plen anyway.
>>
>>47757206
you fucked up man. should have sent her something like love will save you
>>
>>47757668
whaaaat? what happened dude
would you be able to see another show?
>>
>>47757668
damn bruh
>>
File: 1385077049435.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1385077049435.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>47757668
>>
>>47753023
6.4/10
>>
>>47757668
>tfw Mr. Swans stamped out another one of love's seedlings
>>
Swans is one of the loudest bands of ALL TIME live. Like they actually measured the decibels, and only MBV during the "holocaust section" came close.

You want to get in her pants not assault her senses. When I've taken qt's to concerts, I've taken them to Foals, Wavves, Beach House, AnCo, and Cloud Nothings. It went well. Play it safe and go to some pleb p4kcore show like those bands.

>>47758013
MR. SWANS YOU'RE A VERY BAD MAN
>>
I told my friend once that Swans is my favorite band and that SFTB is my favorite album ever. Showed her the CD and had to bounce, leaving her alone in my room. She listened through CD 1 and CD 2 up till The Sound, which was when I came back. She said it was interesting and borrowed the CD. If she was interested in you she would probably check out the band by now.

I suggest you introduce her to the band first OP, because the concert experience is way way too much for the intro into Swans. Terribly loud and exhausting with Gira singing The Apostate in front of you. Cannot go too well.
>>
i really hope this is real. fucking hilarious.
>>
>>47757668
swansguy please tell the story
>>
>>47757668
But you're still going, right? Because lemme tell you, Swans put on a FANTASTIC live show.
>>
>>47758160
how was the bang
>>
>>47754185
>proving she does have a weird side
confirmed for trolling
>>
>>47757668
what happened? don't leave us hanging like this OP!
>>
>>47758347
good
>>
OP pls respond, why isn't she going with you?? can you go to another concert with her?
>>
>>47753415
I would have gone with u
>>
>>47752417
bump for hoping that OP gains the courage to tell us the end to this tale
>>
>>47755049
really? I think he should just start macking with her when he says "FEED ME NOW".
>>
OP no one likes cliffhangers
>>
where's OP? :-(
>>
P-pls respond, OP...
>>
We apologize OP
>>
did you at least send her a youtube link first to see if she would want to see them?

also swans is plebeian garbage
>>
OP, know that taste in music is ultimately rather trivial in the matters of relationship compatibility. I mean, it's nice to talk about, but it's hardly a deal breaker if you two have different tastes in music.

That being said, this cutie is probably going to hate Swans, and this thread is hilarious.
>>
You shouldn't have even tried to get her to like them before going. Instead you should've straight up told her she was going to hate them but you made a deal so she was gonna have to go with you anyway. Then it would at least be hilarious to you if nothing else.
>>
>>47752716
it's considered super artsy though, just not to plebs
>>
>>47753748
>>47753727
i think he's chilled out about that
>>
did OP kill himself?
>>
>>47755048
Fucking shit man

I mean it will be fun but yeah get earplugs, they're essential if you've got a grill with you
>>
>>47755049
>grills like this bullshit pic related
>>
>>47755208
>tfw I took my earplugs out for most of the show
I mean I had ringing for the next 48 hours but it was still worth it
>>
Possible the best thread posted in /mu/

Very entertaining.
>>
>>47754185
Dude please be fucking around. This is near torture
>>
>>47763401
>tfw I have permanent hearing damage from boris a few months ago
>>
File: 1402875906814.jpg (396 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
1402875906814.jpg
396 KB, 1024x724
>>47752417
post yfw gira literally only plays songs off of public castration and SFTB

the OP of a listenalong thread (30 day /mu/core challenge) literally got raped by swans and possibly died, we don't know where he went. so that girl will not survive.
>>
how soon to you ask someone out to a concert?
is 1 month before the concert too soon?(assuming you still have to get the tickets)
>>
>>47753023
>the gira goofballs
he's not talking her to see mac demarco you goofball
>>
>>47755230
spaghett!
>>
>>47754421
take her to a movie or something holy shit
>>
>>47763848
> asked someone about a concert ~3 months in advance
> they said yes

I didn't want to risk not getting a reply back because they're in bumfuck nowhere all summer, so they have to drive to get cell/internet service.
>>
>>47764038
yeah but i fear if you ask someone that soon they might forget or something.
3 months in advance is a long time.
>>
welp he's not going to deliver i guess
>>
>>47754421
>Fuck, I really don't want to go on another date with this autistic sperglord
>Fuckfuckfuck he picked something weird what the fuck is this shit
>Uhm uhm need an out holy shit
>Anon, my uh, my dad died. Yeah that's it.

Run away anon. Run away and never look back.
>>
File: bYvRFtA[1].jpg (37 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bYvRFtA[1].jpg
37 KB, 480x320
>>
funny you used that picture. that'll be her during the show.
>>
>>47753645
(´???`)
>>
>>47753645
OP, I really wish the best for you, she seems like a nice girl and you seem like an okay-ish person, but every post you make makes your situation seem more doomed, and makes you seem more fucking goofy
>>
>>47753935
Dude, show her some Swans. Ease her into it, and if she enjoys it, take her to the show, and if she doesn't, go by yourself. Enjoy the show, and don't let a Swans concert be ruined for you by fretting over that off chance you'll get laid.
>>
>>47763848
anyone?
>>
>>47764533
that will be hurr during the show
>>
>>47753473
Song for a Warrior
>>
>>47763816
haha was it worth it?
>>
>>47753473
Helpless Child

I'm sure she will like the singed part OP :)
>>
>>47753473
send her blackmail and tell her all the music is like this
>>
>>47752897
Damn, that was one of the first things this girl I'm seeing and I did. I mentioned it was a movie I wanted to see and she decided she wanted to watch it too. We were both sort of disturbed, but then she started kissing me a lot right after it was over. It was pretty awkward, considering what we just watched.
>>
>>47765838
that's adorable you plebs were made for each other
>>
>>47765838
My now ex started kissing me after the rape scene in The girl with the dragon tattoo, yeah it was 3rd date but still was weird and exciting.
>>
>>47753473
Kirstin Supine

From To Be Kind so they might play it, and it's pretty
>>
File: So much win.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
So much win.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>this thread
>>
>>47754185
Okay, you're trolling. No one can be so stupid to think that bringing someone with these preferences to Swans is a good idea.
>>
Why do people perceive exposing them to music that they don't like as an act of aggression?
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (70 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
70 KB, 500x628
>trying to make a move at a swans show
>>
i just put this on 4archive. too many gems in here
>>
>>47754185
I've only read up to this point in the thread so far, but please, god, please, be a troll. I hope to christ you're too tragic to be true.
>>
>>47770543
again
>>47754421
fuck this
>>
File: 1401208169511.png (258 KB, 800x1048) Image search: [Google]
1401208169511.png
258 KB, 800x1048
Nice going OP
>>
>>47762027
I'm still her. I don't really want to tell what happened because it's embarrassing and everyone will think I'm even more autistic.
>>
>>47770827
*here
>>
>>47770827

Are you shitting me? You have to continue.
>>
>>47762005
no he still hates moshing.

back in the day he would even get pissed about headbanging, now not so much. if you must, sway to the music. if he calls you out on it call him a hypocrite because its what he does the entire fucking show
>>
>>47770607
what's in the original comic?
>>
>>47754421
ok this is a troll for sure
>>
>>47754185
>*Lady Gaga (proving she does have a weird side)
yea ok troll, everyone go home
>>
>>47770853
>>47770827
dude just tell us, we're random people on an anonymous internet forum examining tiny aspects of your life. our judgement doesn't mean jack shit and own't hurt you
>>
>>47770827
you can't stop now bro. Just let it all out
>>
>>47757668
god, fuck this bitch. she has the audacity to make you go to her shitty DCFC show and then refuses to try out your shit?

She's a closed-minded turbo-plen anon. You're better off without her
>>
>>47770827
OP you might as well just close the thread now if you aren't going to tell us
>>
OP must reply now
>>
>>47770827
it's an anonymous board. you cant emberass yourself.
>>
it can't be that bad op
>>
At home... afterwards

dumbass
>>
File: muh priv.jpg (40 KB, 288x294) Image search: [Google]
muh priv.jpg
40 KB, 288x294
>>47757668
>>
>>47770827
Everyone here is anonymous, who the fuck cares what people on here think of you.

Just continue. Please.
>>
What the hell are you guys all talking about, there's plenty of chicks who like swans.. They did a gig here the other day and the crowd was losing their shit. Good luck OP, maybe it won't be 2 bad
Shoulda made the move earlier tho imho
>>
>>47772211
>>47772188
dubs confirm
come on op
>>
>>47770827
dude we just want to make you feel better we're all a brotherhood on /mu/ and remember you're here forever
>>
>>47772211
Find that post where OP says what the girl he's talking about is into. She's your typical peasant.
>>
>>47772605
yeah but everybody loves swans
FFFLLLEEEEEXXXXX YYYOOOUURRRR MUSSCCLLEESSSS
>>
>>47770827
op pls
you are literally anonymous right now, who are we gonna tell

tell us, to wash away the cringe

u need closure
>>
>>47754185
>>47752417
holy fuck this is b8
>>
File: 1319428329001.png (683 KB, 680x264) Image search: [Google]
1319428329001.png
683 KB, 680x264
>Going to a show
>Planning on not watching the show in favor of anything else besides what you paid to see
>>
>implying literally any of this happened
>>
op please come back
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.