[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>puts out masterpiece after masterpiece >works on a large
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kan.jpg (169 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
kan.jpg
169 KB, 1280x854
>puts out masterpiece after masterpiece
>works on a large variety of genres
>not only a talented rapper, but also a great producer
>challenges audience intellectually despite major labels pushing for dumber and dumber albums
>one of the few men keeping real hip hop alive
>constantly one upping himself with every album just when you though he couldn't do any better
>career is just beginning, not even 50 yet

And yet you guys constantly take a shit on him for things that have nothing to do with his music.
>>
op post = topkek
>>
I got in my car today and heard my usual 10 seconds of radio before my bluetooth kicks in. This time though fucking Gold Digger was playing so I of course listened to that shit. I was like godddaaaamn how can people not like Kanye and I realized man his lyrics and content are so much different now. I miss the fun lines like:

"But why you all washing watch him
He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datsun
He got that ambition, baby, look in his eyes
This week he mopping floors next week it's the fries
So, stick by his side
I know this dude's balling but yeah that's nice
And they gone keep calling and trying
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave your ass for a white girl"

I have a feeling I wouldnt be able to get into him if my first album I heard from him was Yeezus.
>>
File: 1389197344178.jpg (39 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1389197344178.jpg
39 KB, 500x329
>>54461823
>>
File: 1397179583113.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1397179583113.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>54461823
>>puts out masterpiece after masterpiece
>>works on a large variety of genres
>>
I agree with everything except him being a talented rapper, his rap skills are very mediocre but his passion and charisma make up for it
>>
And he's only been rapping for 10 years. Think about that
>>
fuck off with "real hiphop"
>>
his sales go down with every relase.
a majority of the world hates him.
He married the most hated women in the world so he gets even more hate.
The only time he is in the news is when he has an autistic meltdown, no one ever talks about his music.
>>
>>54461949
Watch the Throne has plenty of fun lines like that.
>>
you kno he's just a pop artist right
>>
>>54461823
>challenges audience intellectually
If Kanye challenges you intellectually you might want to pick up a book or go back to school.
>>
>>54463159
He's actual a great rapper. This opinion fucking sucks and someone always says it to seem like they know shit.
>>
>>54461949
Yeezus even has some fun lines like that, but overall it's lyrically weaker than all his other albums.
>>
>>54463591
ye i scratched yr corolla
okay i crashed yr corolla
>>
>>54463591
EATIN ASIAN PUSSY ALL I NEED IS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
>>
>>54461823
Most of this is exaggerated but essentially true. Kanye is a great artist and we could definitely have a worse posterboy for mainstream Hip Hop.
>He's not Lil Wayne
>He's not Drake
>He's not Nicki Minaj
I'm satisfied.
>>
>>54463159
>>54463617
>>54463671

Gorgeous
Family Business
Roses
New Slaves
The Glory
Two Words
Through The Wire
>>
>>54461823
Some guy on my facebook was claiming he was a better producer than Kanye and it almos triggered my autism and was so close to shitposting on his post

Other than that, I enjoy his music, I think he's great, folk need to learn to ignore the ego and listen to the actual work. I mean, van gogh was a stupid fuck that cut his ear off for an actual whore and killed himself, but people aint callin him talentless
>>
>>54463588
We are 0% representative of typical Hip Hop listeners. We are /mu/tants.

I would definitely tell the average American to at least pick up a book and pay attention in class more often.
>>
>>54463694
Also The Joy and Primetime and Otis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.