[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: albums that you gave a try just because of their cover (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1437480603_cover.jpg (127 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1437480603_cover.jpg
127 KB, 1400x1400
ITT: albums that you gave a try just because of their cover (and you did NOT regret it afterwards)
>>
The top 3 things society is getting wrong:

3. Drugs - all the same old obvious arguments here, the most obvious being that regulation makes things a whole lot safer for everyone. but the most obvious point is that anyone who would go out and become a heroin addict tomorrow if it was legalized is already a hopelessly lost individual. I dunno why this isnt bought up more often. This one is low down because it rarely has ill effects on undeserving people, since anyone who gets busted taking anything is an A-grade moron

2. Hepephilia - this is the one where they already have tits right? Anyone past puberty can definitely consent to sex and it's hilarious how adults seem to develop this amnesia around their teenage years. The fact that consensual sex with a 14 year old is viewed as worse than murder is pretty scary if you think about it, given that most men are sexually attracted to 14 year olds. ah well, it's funny tho

1. Work. The biggie... if X number of people are unemployed and the country is still running fine, guess what? those people can stay the fuck unemployed. society's attitude to work is that of a whiny sibling - "HE'S gotta do it if I gotta do it :^(" If you're dumb enough to waste 8 hours of your day filling in other people's paperwork you deserve it. People are really gonna have to grow out of this as automatons take over.
>>
>>61889419
isn't it Hebephilia?
>>
>>61889405
That looks like most stereotypical djent cover ever
>>
File: Radiator-SFA.jpg (154 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Radiator-SFA.jpg
154 KB, 300x300
>>61889405
>>
File: Bo_Hansson_Lord_Of_The_Rings.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bo_Hansson_Lord_Of_The_Rings.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
Saw the record at a thrift store for a couple bucks. Fun stuff.
>>
File: VR351.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
VR351.jpg
104 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>
>>61889805
Great album
>>
>>61889405
It was a great album, yet doesn't compare to Altered State nor ONE.
>>
>>61890195
One wasn't as good as either Altered State or Polaris. u craz
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.