[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT albums made by rich brats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_28096-images(3)556900899.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28096-images(3)556900899.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Face it, if Kevin Shields dad wasn't some rich businessman, this album would have been never recorded for the roughly 250k gbp of the time (or 1 mil USD today).
>>
That would be a shame because it's a good album
>>
why do you care
>>
>>61839543
>Shields said that most of the money claimed to have been spent on the album was simply "money to live on" over three years, with the album itself only costing "a few thousand". He also claimed that the album represented only four months work over two years.[21] Shields later said that most of the money spent was the band's own money, and that "Creation probably spent fifteen to twenty thousand pounds of their own money on it, and that's it. They never showed us any accounts, and then they got bought out by Sony."
>>
>>61839581
imagine the great things COMPLETE could have recorded if they weren't stuck on public radio.
>>
>>61839543
Vacuum cleaners are expensive
>>
>>61839696
pretty good
>>
>tfw we can now potentially record music of equal caliber to mbv in our bedrooms for pennies thanks to technology while it took a million dollars to record vacuum cleaners and kazoos in 1991
>>
>>61839786
this
>>
>>61839543
I dont care what they say, I'm in love with Loveless
>>
File: kanye-album-cover-2.jpg (98 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
kanye-album-cover-2.jpg
98 KB, 700x700
>>61839905
And Leona Lewis?

>>61839543
Woah anon, don't miss this $3 million "masterpiece"
>>
>>61839786
http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/2vTRlnfL/file.html

look at me, I'm an acclaimed britbong band
>>
File: lonerism.jpg (107 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
lonerism.jpg
107 KB, 319x319
>>
>>61840185
Nice virus dude!
>>
Why do people say the vacuum thing? Did they really use vacuums or is it just cause they sound like one?
>>
>>61839628
explain yourself le what is complete?
>>
>>61839786
not quite.
>>
>>61840279
no vacuums. its a joke. to here knows when sorta sounds like a vacuum cleaner
>>
>>61840481
https://youtu.be/ukjnrXTTvPY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.