[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Immortal Technique? I don't necessarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download (19).jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
5 KB, 252x200
What do you guys think of Immortal Technique? I don't necessarily agree with everything the dude has to say but at least he's one of the few that I know of who tries to put some important truths in his songs. What do you guys think?
>>
>I don't necessarily agree with everything the dude has to say but at least he's one of the few that I know of who tries to put some important truths in his songs

Keyword being "tries"
>>
>>61753645
pretentious. has skill but wastes it on his political mumbo jumbo
>>
>>61753687
>>61753665
OP here
I somewhat agree with you guys, but I do agree with a lot of what he has to say, just not everything (mostly religious stuff) I do feel that he hits some stuff right on the head though
And>>61753687
I agree with you he obviously has a lot of skill, but don't you think someone at least needs to be dealing with the fucked up politics of the day. I know this isn't /pol/ but I respect that someone is trying to raise awareness on some real shit that effects all of us
>>
Most intelligent rapper.
>>
>>61753974
True. Probably by a long shot too. Also Im gonna post this, this may be my favorite thing by him. I love when he just goes hard cuz you can feel how real and from the heart it is. He's never playing a role

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3gB-qY2bQ
>>
>>61753645
>conscious hip hop

immortal technique actually has a lot of skill, I would dig him if he wasn't so sanctimonious
>>
He's so fucking preachy, i can't stand something that is completely blind to subtlety.
He might be one of the worst rappers ever imo.
>>
He really makes me think
>>
Dance with the Devil is liek the most underrated rap song EVAR!!1!1
>>
>>61755261
Ok but like I said before...doesn't somebody need to be addressing this shit? That sanctimonious trap is what a lot of people fall into when they feel they have a very urgent message...better to preach what you believe in than rap about some bullshit that doesn't matter and be all wishy washy
>>
mexican hopsin
>>
>>61755401
holy shit
>>
>>61755401
Troooooo
>>
>>61755320
this tbqh lad

immortal technique is the uncle you sit next to at christmas and all he talks about is how 13 alien reptile men secretly control the world and in 2 weeks all the financial markets will crash and the government will turn off the internet
>>
>>61755401
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61755348
Lellelkekekek
Shut up faggot
>>61755401
First off he's Peruvian and he's realer/deeper than Hopsin will ever be...just saying you guys should look into what's going on around you. Idk if you're all from America, but he tells it how it really is most of the time.

I get he's easy to hate on though because of how much he puts himself out there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.