[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorillaz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (925 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
925 KB, 500x281
>Best song/album?
>Collabs you hope for on LP4?
>>
>>61558607
>Demon Days is their best, but S/T and Plastic Beach are great too. My favorite song by them is All Alone.
>Jessy Lanza, Cults, HEALTH, Kevin Parker, or Flying Lotus would be pretty cool
>>
File: image.png (436 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436 KB, 598x598
>>61558717
>All Alone
My nigga
>>
>>61558607

I want to hear them work with
>9th Wonder
>Robyn
>Lil Jon
>Krit
>Chance
>Some or all of Wu-Tang
>Jack White
>Those rhinos from Super Mario World
>M.I.A.
>Sufjan
>Cage the Elephant
>Bowie
>Elton
>Grohl
>Iggy Pop
>Miley Cyrus
>Flaming Lips
>Q-Tip
>Nas
>Outkast
>Frank Ocean
>The Weeknd
>Jhene Aiko
>Cee-Lo
>>
I wouldn't be surprised to hear Vic Mensa or Chance the Rapper on their new album.
Kinda want to hear a Thundercat/Gorillaz collab but that would be a stretch.
>>
>>61558717
>HEALTH
You have no idea happy this would make me.
>>
>>61558870
Bowie and Jack White would be nice.
>>
>>61559860
Bowie might actually happen. Jamie Hewlett has been posting of pictures of band lately and posted this of Bowie not to long ago.
>>
Death Grips would instantly redeem everything I've always thought was wrong about Gorillaz
>>
Gorillaz collab with Noel Gallagher when?
>>
>>61560418
Fuck, Gorillaz and Death Grips is something I can't imagine but I want it to happen
>>
>>61560775
Already happened m8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DilwsIa_Hb0
>>
>>61560854
I mean on an album
>>
>Best song/album?
Hong Kong/Plastic Beach
>Collabs you hope for on LP4?
Thomu Yorku, Bowie, more James Murphy, Josh Homme would be interesting
>>
>>61558607
Demon Days is their best, followed by Plastic Beach, followed by s/t. I'm a fan of all three though. Best song is Feel Good Inc, in fact it's probably one of the best songs of the 21st century in my irrelevant opinion. All Alone, Empire Ants and Double Bass are other favourites of mine.

>collabs for LP4
Bowie Bowie Bowie Bowie for the love of god please Bowie
>>
>>61558607
>LP5
FTFY
>>
>>61560964
YES to all four of those, except Thommy is a bit indifferent to Albarn due to some trivial dispute they had
>>
eminem
>>
>>61561034
>Including The Fall with the three studio albums
If your argument is that The Fall had a proper release, that was certainly not Damon's decision and he probably didn't have a choice
>>
>>61561037
Some stuff about the festivals or live shows wasn't it? They got Flea, DOOM and a couple of other fellas as a mutual acquaintances though, hope something will happen eventually.
>>
this collaborating with everyone in the world is getting old
>>
>>61558717
now thats an album i want to see. i hope you're damon albarn
>>
>>61561037
well if they could get noel gallagher on their side im sure they'd be able to convince thommo yorke
>>
>>61558870
>Outkast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DCuT1KxM4

It's not like anyone needs Big Boi anyway
>>
Doom
Nas
Gambino
chance
kendrick
>>
>>61562944
>Doom
Already happened. Not against him doing it again though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdI2iC-sYY
>>
>>61563058
yeah i know. i'd like to see some more.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.