[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw depressed because every day feels the same and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1410137759703.jpg (20 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1410137759703.jpg
20 KB, 500x248
>tfw depressed because every day feels the same and I can't do anything to change my routine
>its only gonna get worse once break ends and I go back to uni
give music for feel
>>
>>61454218
>tfw exact same feel
I could do something to change it tho, but I don't
>>
File: tfwloveless.png (2 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
tfwloveless.png
2 MB, 919x720
>tfw got really drunk, blacked out, and embarrassed my self on New Years eve in front of this girl I really like. Now I don't know if I even have a chance. I really cared for her, but according to my friends I really fucked up.

I'm listening to Wild Nothing - Nocturne. I'm trying to feel better about the situation, but it's really crushing me.

>>61454218
>tfw depressed because every day feels the same and I can't do anything to change my routine. its only gonna get worse once break ends and I go back to uni.

I feel you. All of my days feel the same, although I hope that this year I get out of my comfort zone, and maybe do something with my life. Either way, good luck to you.
>>
>>61454480
your friends are dumb

if the girl knows you were drunk i doubt shed care unless she was autistic
>>
>>61454218
Boot Camp - Soundgarden
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>61454218
weve all been there buddy
>>
>>61454480
I'm kinda in the same situation. Got really drunk and just talked to the girl I'm real interested in. Feel like I fucked up beyond belief, but it feels like things could turn out for the better.
>>
Listen to suicide note part one and two by pantera. Every time I'm depressed and/or about to have a panic attack I listen to those two songs. They are absolutely fucking amazing. Another suggestion is something I can never have by nine inch nails
>>
Stop being such a lazy shit
>>
Seriously i'm in this too. How do i get out of this rut of depression and laying around all day? life doesn't excite me anymore

any response would be greatly appreciated :(
>>
>>61454480
what did you do
>>
>>61454878
maybe start exercising, or pick up a new hobby

play video games maybe
>>
>>61454686
Hopefully that's the case.
>>61454823
I hope things turn out for the better for you.
>>61454956
I don't remember which is really unfortunate. According to one friend, I puked (which is what I'm most bummed about, cause it's gross) and when they gave me a towel to clean myself off, I put it over my head and pretended to be a ghost, shouting "boo".

>>61454878
Maybe pick up a hobby that involves you going outside. Music is cool and all, but it's easy to get in a rut and mope around the house all day when it's all you do. Start going to the gym or biking. Maybe I shouldn't give advice since I'm the same but good luck man.
>>
>>61455122
lmao she literally probably doesn't give a fuck, if you were drunk it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>61455122
She probably doesn't even care. It's not even that bad though.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x432
>>61455122
>According to one friend, I puked (which is what I'm most bummed about, cause it's gross) and when they gave me a towel to clean myself off, I put it over my head and pretended to be a ghost, shouting "boo".
I'm no girl but that's kinda cute n funny. That's more a situation to look back on & laugh rather than your friends saying "you fucked up big time bro". I'm sure she doesn't give that big of a fuck, everyone does stuff like that when drunk.
>>
>>61455122
>I don't remember which is really unfortunate. According to one friend, I puked (which is what I'm most bummed about, cause it's gross) and when they gave me a towel to clean myself off, I put it over my head and pretended to be a ghost, shouting "boo".
thats not even that embarrassing thats just hilarious

if she cares she's a humorless bitch who you don't want anyway
>>
>>61455122
that's definitely not that bad
>>
>>61455122
>I put it over my head and pretended to be a ghost, shouting "boo"
top kek, you sound like a cool dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhb6Czk-JqM
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.