[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for songs about kicking the shit out of a genuinely horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 0049 - xvCyjIK.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
0049 - xvCyjIK.png
250 KB, 675x694
Looking for songs about kicking the shit out of a genuinely horrible sibling who hurt your family. I wanna get pumped up for tomorrow.

Last thread didn't get any songs.
>>
No anger is righteous.
>>
>>61453889
No fuck that.
This fucking lard ass piece of shit has mooched off of our already poor fucking family for the past 4 fucking years, treating all of us like dogshit, and I'm 100% tired of it. I'm tired of coming home from my fucking wagesalve job that I HAVE to do to support my family, only to look at this fat lazy tub of shit that is more than fucking capable of working, but doesn't do SHIT but play the fucking Xbox all God damn day. I'm fucking done. This fucking lardass fucking slapped my little sister just because she fucking got mad at him because he tried telling her what to do and she told his ass off. I'm fucking kicking his ass now, because that's fucking crossing the damn line. I've put up with this fucker's bullshit for a long time now, biting my tongue because my mother loves him regardless of all the horrible shit he says and does, but now? I'm done. I'm done listening to this fucker antagonize everyone. This fucking shit has been a long time coming. Don't you dare tell me it's not righteous. This narcisistic fuckhead is going to have my foot so far up his ass he'll wish he was never born.
>>
>>61453833
bump
>>
>>61453982
2016 is going to be a fuckin year in memes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMcaU67m9PE
>>
File: slipknot.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
slipknot.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
Early Slipknot always gets me pumped and angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pelgcovZkFk

>>61453982
I'd try talking to him first. However, him punching your sister is unacceptable so do what you want.
>>
>tfw never had domestic issues growing up

Good feel.
>>
>>61455448
same, senpai :)
>>
>>61453833
Calm down, wait until your 18th birthday and see if you still want to kick his ass by then.
>>
>>61455457
feels really fucking good. never been spanked 8)
>>
>>61455437
hell yea that album and Iowa are great. Iowa is really a good album even outside of the genre, imo. Finally had a chance to see them live in October.
>>
File: 1451423058805.jpg (38 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
1451423058805.jpg
38 KB, 900x585
>>61455448
>tfw both parents loved and looked after you
>>
>>61455448
My dad left about 6 years ago, but not before fucking abusing my mother. I'm tired of this shit. I've grown up all my life watching assholes abuse my poor mother, but now I'm fucking done. I'm going to fix this shit. Like, it fucking KILLS me inside to see my brother act all passive aggressive and like a shithead to my mother, and see her just sit there with a blank look on her face and take it. She's a fucking nice woman too, and she does everything she can to please us and be kind to us. It fucking hurts. Well? You know what? He fucking hurts her and me, I fucking hurt him. That's not being edgy, or overreacting, that's me being realistic. This has been a long time coming.

>>61455460
I am 18 and a half.
He's stronger than me, but I really don't care. I'm going to go in and give it the best I can. I'll fucking fight dirty if I have to. Maybe fucking crush his balls with my fucking boot.
>>
Anything by Torture Division honestly, but this one in particular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6w51y7BWs
>>
>>61455580
Just get a gun sillybun
>>
Death Grips - Beware
>>
>>61455580
lmao

sorry about your mom though,
>>
>>61455622
I'd rather not kill him.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I would if I could, but sadly jail is a thing.
>>
>>61455580
>That's not being edgy, or overreacting, that's me being realistic
>fucking crush his balls with my fucking boot

wew lad
>>
>>61455602
Anything by Facebreaker is probably good too, this one always gets me pumped though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuj7kKtIRPE

This one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3dkm-kqC8
>>
>>61455580
have you ever stopped to think that your brother has built up his attitude as a reaction to the situation between your parents and is just being a dick as a result?

also, you're 18; your life hasn't really begun yet tbqh
>>
probably AJJ or some other cringey folk punk because you sound whiny af fa m
>>
>>61455726
My dad didn't ever start acting like an asshole until before he left. It's a long story, but my brother basically lived with my grandmother for about his entire childhood, and my grandmother was a horrible mother to him, as she fucking did everything for him, and pampered him and pretty much turned him into a narcisist. Then, once she got dementia, she went away to a home and he had to come live with us, and he dropped out of fucking school shortly after to smoke weed and play games all day, and fast forward a few years, here we are today.

The fucker is 24 and can't fucking do his own laundry, has never had a job, no education, no desire to get either of them, and fucking gets mad at my mother when she doesn't give him fucking money to buy weed with, and when he borrows money from his friends and she doesn't have money to help him pay the money back, he gets mad as fuck too. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>61455784
did you ever think there is more fault on your mom's side than you are able to see. i used to hate my mom for the way she treated my dad, and as i got older i saw things differently and gradually got a lot more clarity regarding both of them.
>>
>>61455911
Nigga I'm pretty sure I'm choosing the right side on this one. My father was a pretty introverted fucker, was hardly a father at all, all he provided was money. Never made an effort to connect with his kids. I tried getting close to him, didn't work. Eventually, he got on fucking pills and started abusing the shit out of those, and then started getting mad as fuck. I remember him getting really pissed off and threatening death to my mother as a kid, and remember their epic fights from time to time, but this was different, it was like a fucking day to day thing. Put me through Hell.

So there was that, and then there's this. Like, my mother always tries to please him, and he just fucking shittalks her for literally no reason.

But putting my mother outside the picture, I have plenty of other reasons to shove my foot up his ass. How about the whole slapping my sister part? Or the whole mooching off of his family, and by extension, me?
>>
>>61455784
sounds like this is a fuck-your-grandmother situation
>>
File: homepage_large.af602efb.jpg (92 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.af602efb.jpg
92 KB, 319x319
ROOOOOARR
>>
A song that gets me very pumped to beat up someone is FloriDada by Animal Collective
>>
i dont even really like em but lamp shades on fire by modest mouse seems like a killer song to get pumped to
>>
>>61455973
>Nigga I'm pretty sure I'm choosing the right side on this one
nigga your story really isn't that different than a lot of other guys, including my own, nigga. most men aren't really prepared or conditioned to handle being a father and have to compromise their lives for a woman thinking it's the right thing.
yes, it's his fault for not finding his balls and being the leader his wife and children need, but you can't blame him for that shit when society essentially forces weaker men like him to go the path he went down.

and you know your mom was up to some stuff that he didn't like or agree with but constantly saved face around you and your bro so you didn't have to know about it. you know, despite all the wrong he did, he also covered up a lot of your mom's shit as well. it wouldn't have killed your mom to act in her and your bros best interest and the risks she imagined weren't really there.

this is what happens when masculinity gets shit on and when men lose touch of their own self worth. this is what happens when people teach their kids about dream land and fantasy land and focus on the pretty feelings instead of saying "face it you're not shit in this life unless you make yourself"

yea he acted like a complete ass, but see it for what it is. life's punished him enough already. you won't be a worse man than he is but jesus christ try to see a little deeper nigga. trust me nigga this shit just isn't that bad nigga and even disregarding all that nigga, it's extremely impractical for you to get VIOLENT as that can easily put you in prison and give you a record that would only put you closer to walking down his path. these pepple are still gonna be your family for the rest of their lives and they will all change and help you in ways you won't be able to understand right now, or maybe even ever.

i can get personal if i need to but you probably wont listen anyway nigga. also dont call me nigga my nigga.
>>
>>61456116
this is the correct response
>>
>>61456116
>act in her and your bros best interest
She fucking tried, for him especially.
There was a point when he was homeschooled. She fucking tried teaching him the material, but he wouldn't fucking do it. he wouldn't. It got to the point where she fucking just started giving him the answers, but he STILL wouldn't fucking do it. I'm tired of my fucking house being a warzone because of this bullshit. I should be able to come home from a long ass day of wageslavery and fucking relax, not have to sit here and listen to the ravings and rants of a grown ass man playing the Xbox.

This isn't even really about my father.

Let me be honest for a second; I don't care who's fault this is. I don't care why he is the way he is. All I care about is what he is fucking doing.

I don't care how a fucking murderer got to the point in his life where he began slaying people, because at that point, I lose all fucking sympathy for them, because they have become a shithead murdering scumbag who takes their own pain out on others becuase they are manchildren.

Yeah gee, I guess it's sad the murderer got his penis touched in summer camp or whatever the fuck trauama he had happen to him, but does that excuse his actions? No.

I realize the severity in comparing my brother to a serial killer, but I'm just saying - how he got to that point doesn't matter. What matters is that he is at that point.

There is no talking me down from this. I've made my mind up.
>>
18 year olds shouldnt be allowed to post
>>
>>61456218
stop being a faggot and beat his ass instead of frogposting on /mu/ then
>>
>>61456258
Not here right now. Sir magpie comes tomorrow.
>>
>>61456284
Hoping that you're not a lanky dyel preteen with a birdchest m8, if you get beat up then it's just embarrassing for everyone
>>
>>61456218
yea it sounds bad in there but nothing i said changes. i get what you're saying and it's not unfair to judge on individual actions.
but i'm talking to you about the practicality an consequences of what you do.

ok, do what you're gonna do but trust me, it's not gonna make you look good to ANYONE and all you'll hear, no matter how frustrating it is, is, "if you don't like living with your parents, move"
you don't want this on your record, and it won't go away, btw. it'll always be there and all it will say is, at best, "you assaulted an elder" whether you do time or not. so have fun with that. it's not romantic to girls either. it's trash behavior, and it's exactly what that dumb ass would probably do (or at least fantasize about).

and even still, i know you're not right in the head because you're talking like you're rational while asking for what music to play while you beat up your old ass dad hahahaha like the fucking soundtrack matters.
>>
File: 1427600657818.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1427600657818.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>61456330

>birdchest
>>
I'm listening to some Alcholika la Christo right now (it's industrial metal), I think this is suitable music for the job at hand, godspeed anon
>>
>>61456342
>assaulted an elder
>beat up your old ass dad
...I think you have completely misread every single post I have posted in this entire thread, and I think you should go back and read them thoroughly before trying to give me further advice.

I don't want to beat up my DAD, he's long fucking gone, I want to beat up my BROTHER. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>61456474

>industrial metal
>not industrial rock/heavy metal

pleb
>>
>>61456520
now you're using the lords name in vain too baka
>>
File: 1443152551579.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1443152551579.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>mfw op gets his ass kicked
>>
File: 1378565830826.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1378565830826.gif
2 MB, 480x270
This song is literally perfect for that, actually the whole album is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7pfwYW2-A4
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.