[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>artist doesn't use social media >never does interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: love ove ve e.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
love ove ve e.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>artist doesn't use social media
>never does interviews
>no red carpet
>during live shows doesn't talk or get political in between songs
:) :) :) :) :) :)
>>
Is it possible for new or up and coming artist to even do any of these thing? Social media is one thing, but not doing at least one interview might be a bit counter-productive.
>>
>>61403122
If your music is good enough, you don't need it. Actually it might help you by not doing it, makes you seem mysterious and more interesting
>>
>artist doesn't even come out on stage to play
>they play backstage and the sound is put out from speakers on stage
>has a custom built outfit that sits on their head and drapes curtains over their body to preserve anonymity
>no improvisation or anything distracting, just plays exactly how the song is on the album
>doesn't have a presence on the internet at all and has someone going to every place they might be mentioned and deleting posts and pages
>album covers are just solid black on all albums with a number as to not distract from the music
Now that's my kind of artist
>>
>>61403167
who
>>
[This post has been deleted by request of *redacted*'s record company]
>>
File: 1428315427832.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1428315427832.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>artist does live performance
>someone throws shit at him
>he continues playing and doesn't acknowledge what just happened
>he doesn't complain about it in an interviewer or anything
>>
>>61403167
>Now that's my kind of artist
thought you said autist there, still made sense
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 350x450
>>61403240
Artist eggs audiance to spit on him and throw shit at him

Based
>>
yeah I listen to black metal too
>>
>>61402777
dumb frogposter
>>
>>61403122
Soundcloud for songs. Twitter for live dates. Interviews are pointless an artist shouldn't talk about his work.
>>
>>61403144
>if I don't talk to girls, they will find me mysterious and they will be attracted to me.
>>
>>61403398
I would say apples and oranges but this is more like pears and lasagna.
>>
>entire group wears masks
if the Residents and Daft Punk did it why did animal collective have to stop
>>
>>61403460
because they are fake and desperately want fame and fortune?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.