[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1446658889596.jpg (112 KB, 1287x855) Image search: [Google]
1446658889596.jpg
112 KB, 1287x855
>tfw when great flow, etc
>never gunna make it because white

rap sucks
>>
>>61229583
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>61229583
Mac miller made it
>>
>>61229583
>LUM
>>
>>61229589
>we have REAL intelligent discussion
lol
>>
>>61229625
It's a stupid pasta

>>61229583
You could make it you know.
>>
>>61229589
goes to /mu/ once and now i realize why you keep to yourselves
>>
>>61229686
if you dont realize that post is pasta you are too stupid to be on this board
>>
>>61229600
Mac miller basically said he went autismo mode in highschool making content. If thats what it takes though then so be it.

It just seems like white people get constantly labed as a wannabe em, mac miller, action bronson, asher roth, god forbid macklemore, etc
>>
>>61229712
youre right, im from fucking /fit/ i should be used to it
>>
>>61229716
Action Bronson is the only not shit one you named.
>>
>>61229753
exactly... and you get grouped in that. also everyone expects stoner rap.
and no matter if im from the struggle, ill still be labeled a fake
>>
>>61229798
No one expects stoner rap.
You can do the underground route.
>>
Real talk is there an audience for hip hop divorced from hip hop culture?

I'm white and love hip hop but would consider it poor taste for me to rap about inner-city themes and bragging lyrics make me feel silly.

But if there was rap that implemented live instrumentation and told character narratives or explored literary themes, would that music find an audience?
>>
anyone got resources on improving storytelling?
>>
but like with everything, whites perfect it, rap is not an exception
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.