[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 3587209.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3587209.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
This guy has fallen off the face of the earth.

Where can I find more, read more, hear more by I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids?

For those who don't knowing him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RXEY-rTPG8
>>
File: Europa Signal Front.jpg (128 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Europa Signal Front.jpg
128 KB, 320x480
Why the fuck everyone loves IAALOBO now?
Well, I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids has 5 releases + a single + an alternative version of Valediction discovered yesterday + possibly more lost tracks.
Suspected side-projects
>Laurel Noose
>Chambering
>Hollow Realm
Now he could be making more music with an unknown name.
I started searching info about him/her/they on /noise/ and some people gave me a lot of info about things that i didn't know.
Now I'm on the task of trying to contact him again, which has been pretty hard. Also I'm creating a compendium-like document with all the info I can gather.
Check the archives for the releases.
>>
>>61209269
>IAALOBO
Thanks mate. I saw a 'something'-gold gmail address when searching, I presume you've come across this already.

What did you find out from /noise/? Why did he delete his bandcamp?
>>
He was a SC digishit noise artist & i'm glad he's gone.
>>
It's weird, he's made some of the coolest noise/experimental music in a long time and he doesn't seem to have any interest in taking credit for it.
My favorite album has always been Innocence, the techno influences are great and all of Lights is powerful as fuck.
Morning/Hands is great too, kind of ambient and comfy.

>>61209269
>alternative version of Valediction
Whoa, where is this?
>>
>ppl who don't know a lot about noise worship him
Not that I agree with >>61209708 but seriously if you want "gentle" power electronics check out butterfly by haus arafna
>>
>>61209269
Not OP but can you please provide links for the last two ? I can't find anything.
>>
>>61209877
I found it in the archive
https://mega.nz/#!kBVRED5a!UaUlj3EeDqDRq25861msoa9nQ2pD-J0hSDPnHBpesZY

It is weird how there's NOTHING to be found at all. Does anyone know the source of the interview that's in here?
>>
>>61209717
if you like noise-drenched techno try also the new Oil Thief
>>
>>61210287
Will do, I've been bumping Pete Swanson lately
>>
>>61210142
Well Loveswirls is the label he released on, but I can't find anything to suggest it isn't self-released.

Also that interview is pretty cringe.
>>
File: Elegy.jpg (562 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
Elegy.jpg
562 KB, 1200x803
>>61209633
Yeah, I came across the email, but nothing happened.
I haven't discovered why he stopped the project, but I have a few theories, the most probable thing is that he just wanted to move on to another sound.
>IAALOBO: I’m going to leave this project at a trinity of releases for now, and move onto something else. But I always wanted IAALOBO to be without boundaries, so I will probably return in future, perhaps with something completely different.
Now I am looking about info from the Whitemorgue Circle that IAALOBO was related to.
According to last.fm the artist related are
>Hollow Realm (IAALOBO)
>Avellie
>The Inner Garden
>Black Amnesia of Heaven
>Antique Undersea
and maybe this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ89SDhIvN8

>>61209717
https://mega.nz/#!lUkhmbRL!RuaMiJms3n7n_LCaL7haiPLF_BEA25NG7n8tdUwaGLM
It's the same Valediction but with 4 new tracks and track names.

>>61210142
That was on the Loveswirls tumblr that was erased like 2 months ago.

>>61209774
I know a bit about noise (entry level and japanoise), but this interest me because i haven't heard other artist that mixes noise + shoegaze + screamo and i love the three genres.
>>
>>61210287
https://chondriticsound.bandcamp.com/album/obsolescence-monality

Is this the most recent? First track has an amazing ending.
>>
>>61210624
One more question since you seem to be so knowledgeable, is the Burning Orchids demo (the one they talk about in the interview) lost? I can't find any mention of it anywhere. And the lyrics, where do they come from (and what's the confirmation)?
>>
>>61211001
The demos are Summer in my Veins and Morning / Hands.
The lyrics came from his bandcamp, according to one anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.