[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, what does /mu/ think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 700x700
Memes aside, what does /mu/ think of it?
>>
Zachariah Holte here. All of you - go fuck yourself. you bully for months, you hurted me, you made me cry, and now it gotten even worse.

I shared my life story with you, i shared with you the pain i have experienced, expecting you to show some sympathy.. but instead your just ridiculing me and keep bullying me.

The pain i have experienced in my life is indescribeable, and the fact you derive joy from the pain of others is fucking gross. any of you who experienced joy from my pain is a evil human being and he should be ashamed of yourself.

How can you be so emotionless?

How can you be so cruel?

How can you derive joy from knowing the other one is suffering? i fucking suffered from clinical depression, and you guys ridicule my life story.

I was allways so nice towards all of you, told you that i wish you the best in your life, told you that i love you all... but you just kept bullying me. what if i was suicidal? would you really want to have the guilt of making a person kill himself for the rest of your life?

Im not going to suicide, but if it was someone else it could have ended this way, and thats why you all should be ashamed of yourself and to change your attitude from now on.
>>
>>61168860
wew lad
>>
>>61168860
I like it, calm down.
Soul-baring doesn't make good art though
Interesting concepts met with good craftsmanship does
>>
>>61168910
>>61168970
it's an old crazyaga pasta
>>
>>61168840
[spoiler]i kinda like it[/spoiler]
>>
>>61168840
Benis
>>
>>61169218
OP said memes aside
>>
>>61168840
Listened to like 10 seconds of the first song. Stopped it, then deleted it off my computer.

It's shit.

>>61168860
>Im not going to suicide

damn...
>>
>>61169521
the first track is the worst one

listen to this
https://zachariahholte.bandcamp.com/track/zachariah-holte-from-which-i-drink
if you can't dig it you're a filthy pleb 2bh
>>
>>61168840
eeeh it's alright

i love Wine & Heresy and From Which I Drink tho
>>
>>61169610
https://clyp.it/wxnu1xye
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.