[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Henry Rollins a dick in this video? https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: rollins.jpg (77 KB, 1245x699) Image search: [Google]
rollins.jpg
77 KB, 1245x699
Was Henry Rollins a dick in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>61156698
kinda. before he got inside he was noided ppl would bother him. Like he was begging them to start shit with him.
I like him for what he has accomplished,but he's still insecure
>>
I think this is a perfect example of someone expecting something to happen and in effect making it happen. He interpreted what the girl said to fit his expectation then went off on a diatribe that he was expecting to give. It didn't matter what the girl said or what anyone else said, the same thing would have happened because his expectation manufactured it. He has been doing this his entire life, if you watch any of his interviews you see him doing the exact same thing over and over again.

TL;DR: This is what happens when you use the arguments you invent in the shower but forget to apply it to appropriate situations.
>>
>>61156735
>This is what happens when you use the arguments you invent in the shower but forget to apply it to appropriate situations.

This is the most accurate description of Henry Rollins that I've ever seen.
>>
>>61156735
>TL;DR: This is what happens when you use the arguments you invent in the shower but forget to apply it to appropriate situations.
Isn't that all he does on stage these days? He was on an episode of Eric Andre and all I thought was that at this point of his life, he's a walking stereotype of himself and people just find his antics entertaining.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4D0o41Aj8

FROZEN YOGURT, REALLY?!
>>
File: C726GDdndw.png (191 KB, 417x385) Image search: [Google]
C726GDdndw.png
191 KB, 417x385
>>61156698
Why does this facial expression always make me laugh?
>>
>>61156854
he's meme made flesh
>>
File: 1262301_o.gif (875 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
1262301_o.gif
875 KB, 320x178
>>61156854
Everything about it. How he jerked his neck.. the puppy dog eyes
>>
They were hipster nerds, so what if he bullied them? People who don't like Henry Rollins do so because Rollins offended them in some way.
>>
he really got butthurt in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HGb7yo4SFM
>>
File: fedire.png (11 KB, 71x59) Image search: [Google]
fedire.png
11 KB, 71x59
>>61156887
>They were hipster nerds, so what if he bullied them? People who don't like Henry Rollins do so because Rollins offended them in some way.

You know you're on 4chan, right? And having a shred of humanity left that doesn't allow you to freak out in public is what separates the normal people from Henry Rollins.
>>
>>61156907

That video makes me cringe everytime. Not because of the kid being awkward, but because the entire situation being awkward was caused by Henry Rollins. He was like this with Nardwuar as well. Black Flag is cool and all but don't be surprised if a leading member of the band is on a lifelong path to hardcore edginess. At least we got some laugh material out of it.
>>
File: 1353845159187.jpg (10 KB, 250x266) Image search: [Google]
1353845159187.jpg
10 KB, 250x266
>>61156854
>>
>>61156854
because he's such a serious guy but he made such a kek expression on his face
>>
>>61156880
haha yes it's definitely the neck jerk, so sassy.
>>
>>61156698
pretty based to be honest
>>
I thought he was a tough badass guy, why's he acting like such a bitch in this video?
>>
File: henwywolinz.jpg (98 KB, 1078x862) Image search: [Google]
henwywolinz.jpg
98 KB, 1078x862
Henry is a fuckn legend in my book
>>
>>61156735
>TL;DR: This is what happens when you use the arguments you invent in the shower but forget to apply it to appropriate situations.
/thread
>>
Yeah definitely. He's a dick in all videos. He's a dick deep, deep down inside. I love him and I think the world is a better place for his existence and continued public presence, but there is no doubt he is a dick at all moments.

>>61156735
Wise anon.
>>
File: rollins.jpg (131 KB, 425x623) Image search: [Google]
rollins.jpg
131 KB, 425x623
>>61158628
>Yeah definitely. He's a dick in all videos. He's a dick deep, deep down inside. I love him and I think the world is a better place for his existence and continued public presence, but there is no doubt he is a dick at all moments.

That's how I see him. He has a place in this world, it's just not in society being capable of handling normal social interactions. He's the guy on the outskirts blowing clouds and painting the sky. He's not the hero we deserved, but exactly the one we need.
>>
File: BACKTALK_rollings-480.jpg (26 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
BACKTALK_rollings-480.jpg
26 KB, 480x390
>>61158720
Actually I think this picture would suffice
>>
Fun fact: My Dad opened for him once. He apparently doesn't care what openers do, because they're all the same and are just there to make the main act look better.

I mean, he's mostly right, but that's still a dick thing to say.
>>
Henry comes off as Autistic to me.
>>
>>61159002

I think he is. He reminds me of a really pissy kid I grew up with who would rant a lot and generally act like a mini Henry Rollins (but milder), but when I went to highschool I noticed he was in the smaller classes. He was in special ed. Worked at Taco Bell a couple years afterwards and this girl who worked there was his sister. Pretty much found out he had a ton of behavioral issues and while they never diagnosed him as autistic, they've always suspected something. The guy hasn't really gone to college but he messes around with music and he's even played in this really cool punk rock band for a few years. Last I heard though he's just going around doing shitty spoken word shows.
>>
>>61159076
Nicely done. 5.5/10
>>
What the hell is he up to nowadays anyway? Once Bush got out of office his spoken word thing went down the shitter.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.