[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bleep/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
Thar be no bleep in here. Let's correct that. Also, insomnia sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGAO6iIdTfs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EGaMYd9Zyo
>>
File: 1443532973581.jpg (73 KB, 637x630) Image search: [Google]
1443532973581.jpg
73 KB, 637x630
>>60913334
the amount of work DVS1 has put in his scene, is what all pardners should work for. he is maby the best if not the only reason some shitty city like Minneapolis even has a scene in 2015.

and he worked for it, he knew there were people interested in this and even if it was around 100 people our even less he still does his best to provide and show people how it's done.

then people imitate and the scene builds up and builds up.

saying it again NYC+Detroit+MPLS+Chicago cats are 100% Cowboy's no pardners.

Strive to become a cowboy pardners.
>>
File: 3dx1427925310430.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3dx1427925310430.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
i see this thread often and do not understand who posts in it and why. i listen to the music posted in these threads and its all sorta the same youtube videos with circular records as images, with just some basic breakbeat music and base. what is the appeal of this "bleep" music? What am I missing? How can i be part of this group of enthusiaists? What "bleep" albums do you recommend?
>>
>>60917279
/bleep/ is for club music played in places like Fabric and Berghain. Its aimed at those of us who go to these clubs weekly, if you aren't really into it, then bypass the threads.

No albums because thats not how clubs work. If you want an example of /bleep/ download the last 3 Fabric and FabricLive mixes.
>>
>>60917279
m8, most bleep stuff isn't released on albums.
>>
>>60917279

OP here. Some of it I heard out clubbin and liked and others I just like to have on in the background when I'm doing other things such as creating art.

For some reason lyrics distract me so the beats without them are my thing.
>>
>>60917279
/bleep/ isn't something you get into, it's something you are our once came across and liked from the start.

now lurk more and go to the club.
>>
>>60917318
>go to these clubs weekly

:^(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouzYQTZ5uxo
>>
>>60917373
Turny when was the last time you went to a proper club night ?, to be honest you did earn your stripe back in your youth RIGHT !!
>>
File: gosh1393737817445.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
gosh1393737817445.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>>60917318
>>60917323
>>60917334
>>60917340
Thanks for the honest answers m8s. Im suprised and somewhat envious to see a culture surrounding a form of such simple music. But i understand how the club can make things more of a shared experiance, us based EDM can be like that sometimes. but i hardly listen to us EDM outside of a concert for that type of music. Ill perhaps have to try going to a club like the kind you guys frequent. I have one more question im sure you guys will probably have an interest response for: What is your opinion on the album in pic related?
>>
>>60917406
Last time I went to Fabric was about 2006 I think.

I go to clubs and bars around here and London with decent DJs but I don't go 'proper' clubbing anymore.
>>
>>60917413
If you'r a pardner (American) don't bother if you don't live near NYC Miami Chicago our MNPLS maby Detroit but i guess your white.

Pardner+/Bleep/=Suffering.

also this is no brostep/edm allowed also no electronic music it's underground dance music.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbwVpaE08Q
>>
>>60917373
i've been clubbing 4 times in the last week lol
>>
>>60917457
i live in flyover country, but if i visit one of these places perhaps ill check out the scene
>>
>>60917413
I enjoyed that album but I'm not sure it deserves the praise it gets.
>>
>>60917318
>>60917323
>>60917334
>>60917340
>>60917457
Jesus christ, what just happened?
Did /bleep/ just explain a pardner what it is without telling him/her to fuck off and die?
>>
>people in here think fabric is a good club

not even in the london top 10 m8
>>
>>60917572
i don't know man, it's fucking morning aint really on edge yet.
to be honest i felt sorry for not telling him to fuck off the moment he said he was a pardner. i feel disgusted now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaRdH8hbZSY
>>
>>60917572
yeah you guys are super polite. thanks for the reponse's.
>>
>>60917603
other clubs are probably "better" but it's deffo worth going
like it's just an institution, you know. like going there is such an experience which you don't get at many other clubs
like seeing so many people ~2,000 all sooooo fucked up is amazing
the sound and lights are good as well and the bookings are obviously amazing
but yeah if you think you're cool and want "vibes" and shit there's better place to go lol
>>
>>60917603
desu that was just turny and back in 2006, doesn't really say anything.

How is dance tunnel now @ London, heard it getting more and more discovered in a bad way.
>>
>>60917603
>London
hah
>>
>>60917641
i've been dance tunnel probably nearly 30 times now lol. it's still good. fwd is still the best in london imo
sometimes if they manage to book a big name u do get some drunken uni lad types coming in, and girls taking selfies but that's only like those rare times people like jackmaster get booked

had the two best nights of my life in dance tunnel desu still
>>
>>60917641
still the best place to go out in london imo
>>
How different is winter in terms of /bleeps/ for you british lads?

Down Under summer is when basically every international comes here and there are multiple things on every friday and saturday but it slows down sooooo much over winter. Probably one decent international a month and the local scene slows a lot as well.

I think part of it might be because all of the internationals (read: Euros/brits and the occasional pardner) are busy with euro festivals over summer though?
>>
>>60917776
can come out of the club at closing time and its still dark out or at very least grey and miserable which is nice :-)
>>
>>60917776
Well to be honest, it all depends on the programmer at the club round winter.

But the thing that makes a winter is local talent, people from the area that aren't shit and that can make you party for cheap in decent clubs. at least in my country.

beside that maby 1-2 big names per month depending were you looking for.
>>
>>60917798
walking home while pinged in the dark is a good feeling for some reason, literally the only time i would listen too burial.
>>
>>60917798
I can understand that.
Easily the best club in Melbourne opens up into the major fruit/veg/meat//tourist market for the city so if you leave at close (which can range from 6-10am) you walk straight into either people setting up their stalls, people doing their shopping or tourists taking photos. It's not pleasant.

>>60917826
You're totally right, if it's still dark and I'm not super into going to bed right away I normally take the ~45 minute walk home from the club instead of catching an uber and it's really nice.
>>
>>60917776
winter (like right now) is the absolute best
during the summer everyone is away playing at festivals and shit but when that's over the lineups at clubs are just too much
like i honestly can't decide what i wanna go to on my weekends

like this weekend alone i could go and see
>richie hawtin
>seth troxler
>ben klock
>marcel dettmann
>robert hood (floorplan)
>modeselektor
>steffi
>shed
>legowelt
>a guy called gerald
>marcel fengler
>planetary assault systems
>answer code request
>gerd janson
>layo & bushwacka!
>hnny
>nick höppner
>craig richards
>i-f
>max graef
>benjamin damage
>anthony parasole
>ron morelli
>mr c
>kobosil
>boris
>shanti celeste

:D
>>
>>60917920
big up londonman
>>
>>60917874
>major fruit/veg/meat//tourist market

aah same here senpai, sometime i get fruit if i'm omw some after at someone's place.
>>
>>60917929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZbIZRAUM4
>>
>>60917874
Ughr, in Berlin during the summer you stumble into people going to work and sending off their kids to kindergarten monday mornings in almost broad daylight. If it's not absolutely soulcrushing it's and extremely absurd feeling walking around like a ghoul with your legs nearly giving in when people are doing their everyday business.

On weekend mornings it can be nice though, if the temperature rises quickly, then you can go to a backery or a cafe and absorb the D-vitamins while smoking a spliff with friends, without having the feeling of being out of place.

Especially on Sunday mornings where all the shops are closed.
>>
>>60917960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZShoKpzILBE

>:)
>>
>>60917920
Jeez.

In Melbourne we have:
>Floating Points
>Optimo
>Shxcxchcxsh

and that's about it.

It can be fucking sick in terms of vibes though. For example Abdullah Rashim is playing here in a month and in the 250 odd person venue I'm going to know 50 personally, and recognise at least another 50. Everyone in the scene goes to the same things usually and it's kinda nice. Of course if it's a good night I'll spend most of the time on the dancefloor not talking but it's nice to just say hi to everyone. Massive community vibes.

>>60917954
I've been there. Rocking up with some fruit would make you everyone's best friend. Getting a coffee before jumping into a cab for kickons used to be something I would always think was a great idea but I would always regret later on. These days I never take enough drugs to think kicking on is a good idea though so I haven't done it for a while. That and I've been too busy to justify it.
>>
>>60917413
james eggs eggs is pure shit m8

>>60917516
>i live in flyover country
dont bother tb'h
>>
>>60918013
>It can be fucking sick in terms of vibes though. For example Abdullah Rashim is playing here in a month and in the 250 odd person venue I'm going to know 50 personally, and recognise at least another 50. Everyone in the scene goes to the same things usually and it's kinda nice. Of course if it's a good night I'll spend most of the time on the dancefloor not talking but it's nice to just say hi to everyone. Massive community vibes.

mm that is nice yeah. it can be done in london tho. just at smaller venues/thursday nights/niche genres

thursday nights are the best really i suppose cos they're always at under 200 (or like rye wax is 75) capacity venues, people are just drinking, everyone is there for the music, lots of the people are from the industry themselves, and it's all about just chilling and chatting and listening to some music that's a bit weirder than normal so can't make it onto friday/saturday nights

like i'm always saying hello to the same people at fwd, as well as like pc music nights, endless nights, keysound nights etc
>>
>>60917826
especially if you've had a few zoots and you're tripping out a bit
not the same if it's light, hurts your eyes too much
>>
>>60918103
When a local club closed and did a extreme last week, it closed around 12AM, and i literally saw people go to school that shit felt so shit because of that with me and a group of people with cracked up faces walking to the nearest park.

also being in the subway can be akward after a good party, especially when you see someone you know.

i tell people i use shit from time to time that aren't in the known, but not like a white kid from a small village.

if only they knew.
>>
>>60918127
In two weeks the guys who ran what was the best local house club night in my city for like 8 years before it finished at the start of this year are having a reunion party and I am kinda scared. It's at the venue I mentioned in >>60917874 and the "last party" closed up shop a little after 10am last time.

It's on a saturday and I've got work monday, it's going to be so rough.
>>
Big up to all the /bleep/ers around the world doing their thing to make a good scene happen and supporting it, you've seen how the future can look like if you don't do this "pardners".

Also big up for still being the best place to discuss dance music.
>>
I notice some of you are Australians, do any of you know what this kind of club scene is like over in New Zealand, specifically Wellington?
>>
>>60918308
>Also big up for still being the best place to discuss dance music.

damn. if this is the best place to discuss dance music on the internet, we are doomed.

INB4 u can fuq off if ya dun like it m8
>>
More house like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbIvd80NAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgwfCdDEKaw
Everytime i search for house all of them sound extremely generic and boring
>>
>>60918320
If there is better, why are we here?
>>
>>60918320
it has it's peaks and down moments, but ooh boy when it peaks it is good.
>>
What does /bleep/ do at clubs
>>
>>60918371
err, dance
>>
>>60918371
Get down early, say hi to everyone I know, hang out on the couches until the dance tunes start then I hit the floor.

What else is there to do?
>>
>>60918469
>>60918394
>dancing
What do I do if I can't dance? It seems like a fun environment to go to and chill but I just can't dance, I never really have.
>>
>>60918313
To my knowledge everything in Australasia is kinda shitty except for Melbourne. Sydney was aight until the scene was totally suppressed through government legislation.

There will probably be a small local scene but I haven't heard anything about it.
>>
>>60918330
because we're lazy? personally i don't care too much about having a place to discuss music, because i'm quite picky i guess, and over time i learned to not expect a lot, musically speaking, from strangers. but sure it would be nice.

better, i don't no, but i hope there is. /bleep/ is no exception to 4chan : 90% (at best) of the posts are rehash of the same dumb trolls, "jokes" and "debate". and often the same music too (though there is the occasional post of noise, electro or EBM that keep myself hoping, see the OP).

but we're not alone, whatcd threads are kinda the same, same artists are discussed again and again, along with what's currently "hot". i guess people with interesting music tastes don't show it enough?

>>60918339
i agree, for example at the dekmantel period i had some decent chats here. nothing amazing though - i mean it feels good to have an intelligible chat like you would have with somebody IRL here, not just posting and either getting ignored or insulted for having an opinion. but this should be the norm!
>>
>>60918495
>government legislation.
>Roit cunts get outta the building no fukken bleep allowed

Anyway, thanks. I'm moving down there and need to know the cool meme places to hang out.
>>
>>60918492
You'll learn.

Just go on the floor, listen to the tunes and don't think too much about it. The most important thing is if it's a proper bleep event no one will notice how crap you are dancing.

I'm a fucking terrible dancer and that's fine. It took me like a year of going out at least monthly to get a groove on and 6 years later I am still rubbish. Never had anyone mention it though, other than really high people saying to me that it looks like I am having a fantastic time.
>>
>>60918517
It's actually a really sad story for the people who live there.

Two people got one hit punched before midnight and the government enforced a lockout at 1:30, last drinks at 3 in the main part of the city. A few venues moved out of that area and into places with less restrictions but then the local governments in those areas have cracked down on them. From all accounts it's totally killed the city in terms of bleeps.
>>
le club meme
>>
>>60917279
>>60917413
>acting this much like a stereotype american/idem fan
I sincerely hope this was a troll.
>>
>>60918607
Damn. What a waste.
>>
>like listening to club music
>hate going to clubs
what am I
>>
>>60918692
a cowboy
>>
>>60918704
but I'm from yurop
>>
>>60918692
a good person and someone interested in music instead of trying too hard to fit in, see this thread
>>
>>60918714
what do you hate about clubs?
>>
>>60918744
they dumb down the appreciation of the music in favor of appreciation of the setting/club atmosphere

at least that's what I got from clubs in London/Berlin
>>
>>60918756
obvious b8
>>
>>60918777
not really but whatever floats your boat 2bh
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>60918730

>a good person and someone interested in music instead of trying too hard to fit in, see this thread

I have to agree with this fella. While ofc a club is the best place to listen to 'club music' duh, the U GOTTA GO TO THE CLUB TO BE BLEEP ONLY BERGHAINERS AND FABRICS ALLOWED AND U HAVE TO GO TO THE CLUB 4 TIMES A WEEK ITT screams of 18 yr old who got into bleeps last week and its desperate to let everybody know that he is indeed very much into clubbing and omg look at those wageslaves working while I ket away at a club.

Quite pathetic actually how a lot of /bleep/ can't fathom people liking club music and not going to the club 4 times a week
>>
>>60918790
The "/bleep/ music can only be in non-album format," "you have to be in a club setting to get it," "true bleep music can only be underground" talk is the /bleep/ equivalent of rockism.
>>
>>60918756
You're just not going to the right things for you then really. For a lot of people it's as much about having fun and that's totally fine really. Music is a stress reliever for me, and although I do try approach it critically in the end it's all about how you feel. A great vibe in a club can enhance it, and a bad vibe can diminish it. I have listened back to sets i saw that were recorded and the way thwy sound and how they have impacted me is so much different in my room compared to a club.

There are very good things that happen that are very serious about the music though.

If you can try and make the trip to Unsound in Krakow, I went in 2013 and its the most autistic thing. Dead silent crowds who were purely focused on the music. It might have changed since then but I hope not.

Atonal in Berlin is something in the same vein of seriousness to my knowledge.
>>
>>60918790
>>60918830
Guess what, you're in the wrong thread. Go start an electronic general.
>>
>>60918492
well u don't have to dance if u don't want to. just do whatever feels natural, just nod ur head if u like, no one cares. u don't have to dance just for the sake of dancing

i love taking drugs and dancing, and desu, one thing you will notice is that everyone is pretty bad at dancing. and the thing is, the worse u are at dancing, the more fucked people just assume u r. like if u really can't dance, people iwll jusat assume youv'e taken too many drugs lol which isn't a bad thing at all
>>
>>60918872
Safe, but can I buy drugs safely at clubs?
>>
>>60918836
cheers buddy
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (248 KB, 1237x1605) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
248 KB, 1237x1605
>>60918830

add to that the fact that there are many legit reasons why somebody wouldn't want to go clubbing multiple times every fucking week, like you know, wanting to avoid the pathetic "thur-fri-sat-sunday on drugs and on booze, monday-tues-wed feeling miserable l-lads, rinse and repeat" I see here quite often, not wanting to have hearing loss at 25 (even with ear protection you'll see some damage, or at least soreness), work, or you know, having an actual social life and hobbies that don't evolve entirely around club music and having to spend half your week inside a club

quite pathetic desu

>inb4 "hurr clubless virgin"

I go clubbing regularly. I also go see other shows and acts

>>60918870

Guess what, you're in the wrong thread. Go start an club general so you can talk to your fellow fellas about how cool you are for being in a club and how you're supporting the scene because mommy gave you money for transit and you nurse a stella all night lmfao
>>
>>60918870
There's too much biases going on in /bleep/ that we need to combat. Even the underground dance communities we talk about no longer hold the biases we keep circulating in this general.
>>
>>60918934
>>60918939
/bleep/ has been for dance music and clubbers since forever. If you want to talk about electronic music albums, go start a thread about it, /bleep/ = clubbers.
>>
>>60918889
No worries.

As a regular club goer I get pretty frustrated with the "you need to go clubbing blah blah blah" dudes. I mean it definitely doesn't hurt but when I go to serious events the crowd for the same act is pretty different to the club crowd and you can see that the people there are really passionate about the music.

Clubs are great but they aren't for everyone. If anyone disagrees with me track down some interviews where Shed talks about clubs, he hates going to clubs despite making some of the biggest tunes going around.
>>
>>60918960

>/bleep/ has been for dance music and clubbers since forever.

>AND

key word there faggot

>>60918962

> Shed talks about clubs, he hates going to clubs despite making some of the biggest tunes going around.

Vladislav Delay too. IIRC the only time he did was a #bleepismylife faggot was before he was serious intro production and was one of the cool /bleep/ kids aka ket and pills 4 nights a week. Then he got into production and realized how much of a fucking tryhard he was and stopped

he even dj'd with his back to the crowd once lmfao
>>
>>60918983
>listening to dance music outside the club

haha
>>
>>60918960
You're the first to mention general electronic music albums in this convo m808. Half the time someone posts a dance music LP he gets greeted by memetext and lectures on how "/bleep/ is a super sekrit underground society that listens exclusively to untitled white labels and any deviation from the norm is seen as an outsider movement."
>>
>>60918371
>go in
>go to the toilets or a dark seating area to take stuff out my shoes lol
>tie my hoodie round myself
>go to the bar and get a beer
>wander into the crowd and have a little dance as i wait for the pill i took outside to start kicking in
>buy a bottle of water
>dance for hours
>popping off to the smoking area every now and again for a cig and a chat
>go to the toilets to fill up my bottle of water whenever it runs out
>grin at people around me
>make literal "okay hand" gestures at my friends
>ask people how their night is going
>munch on pills till the night ends
>go home

feel like this is p standard desu
>>
>tfw you look just like objekt but with blue eyes, lighter hair and less outward ears.

I don't know how I feel about this lads.
>>
>>60919018

you just proved the (already proven) fact that people who attach themselves to a "scene" or "movement" are often the biggest closed minded among them, and usually also the ones who are guilty of said movement or scene to become stale and boring.

>ummm EXCUSE ME, ONLY X AND Y ARE ALLOWED
>>
>>60918887
Depends were you live and who you know and how much of a melon you look like, i can safely buy drugs @ the club 9/10 times.
>>
>>60919018
Because this is a /general/ for dance music for clubbers. Albums aren't played in clubs.

Its really fucking simple. Thats why the green text happens because this is a /general/ for clubbers.
>>
>>60919105
EP's and singles aren't played in full in clubs either. They play mixes containing material from singles/EP's and albums.

Were you ever in a club yourself m8?
>>
>>60919105

no

this is a general for /bleeps/, not a general for clubbers

plenty of ALBUMS get posted here, and there is plenty of talk about a lot of things, clubbing included
>>
>>60919137
Singles are used in mixes

>>60919144
By shitposters and clubless virgins in the wrong thread
>>
>>60919056
dude, stop bragging. i'm straight but objekt is a handsome fellow. his face got character.
>>
>>60919182
Album tracks are also used in mixes. Heck, most of the time albums are just a compilation of singles.
>>
>>60919182

>lets dedicate a music general to exclusively discuss clubs, which clubs is best, lineups, your times at the club, CLUBS

bargain and fabric shills pls gtfo. discuss your club but I don't come here to hear how much of a lad you are omg ket x4 mdma x10 am I cool yet lads going clubbing all week tbf.

I come here for the music. This is not your personal blog. go make a /club/ general if you're so inclined to discuss clubbing
>>
>>60918934
m8 i beg you to turn your trip off before making posts like this youve seen how bad it can derail things fella
>>
File: average bleepboi.jpg (81 KB, 640x954) Image search: [Google]
average bleepboi.jpg
81 KB, 640x954
>I refer to club culture as "bleep culture" and underground dance music as "bleep music"
>>
>>60919206
this IS the /club/ general.
>>
File: cover.jpg (16 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
16 KB, 604x604
Good stuff on this one
http://shop.cpurecords.net/album/hello-307
>>
>Nice bants and shit
>Adtbg comes take's things to serious and now were back to this.
>>60918504
Gotta agree with this guy Dekmantel bleep was good, and i remember this not being there for a while.
>>
>>60919206
have to agree with dubman here
I mean really there's not much discussion to be had about clubbing anyway it's always the same shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU4Q0xpDF_4
>>
>>60919206
gotta agree. there is really not much to be said about clubs or the clubbing lifestyle unless you just discovered them.

also i say it once again : this general is more about TEH EBIN YURO VS PARDNERS LMAO debate than anything else. shame.
>>
>>60919231

no, clubbing is part of the /bleep/ general, bleep covers clubbing, new releases, albums and EPs, news etc

clubbing ofc is part of the discussion here, but not the topic. If you think clubs are above the music, then you are tryhard faggot and you embody EVERYTHING that is wrong with bleeps and you're one step below DJ worshippers
>>
>>60919224
/bleep/ had many names at the start, we tried /dance/, /club/ and others but settled on /bleep/.

Big mistake with retards like Adtbg about.
>>
>>60919252
>>60919253
>>60919258
see
>>60919261

These threads were always intended for dance music and clubbers, not loser shut-ins who don't.
>>
>>60919261
>calling a whole scene/genre by the name of a general
This is how retarded /bleep/ posters are.
>>
>>60919276

>not wanting to constantly discuss clubbing makes you a loser shut in

sure is clubbing newfriends in here
>>
>>60919278
No one calls the scene bleep, its the name of the general.
>>
>>60919284
This is the /clubbing/ dance music general.

You are worse than roads and vinyl combined.
>>
>>60919286
>>No one calls the scene bleep
The posters in /mu/ and the people in this general do.
>>
>>60919301

>/clubbing/

no, this is the general where club music is discussed.

you're worse than /mu/ actually. not even /mu/ are such raging close minded cunts
>>
>>60919231
>this IS the /club/ general

>trance isn't /bleep/ (one of the most ancient club genres)
>artists and DJ's with massive contributions to dance music and dance culture that are popular with club music outsiders/have connections to artists popular with club music outsiders aren't /bleep/

/bleep/ isn't the club general. /bleep/ is /bleep/, the general where euro teens with similar tastes circlejerk over their similar music and shun any outsider that comes by and ruins their fancy.
>>
>>60919306
You've met people at clubs who post on /mu/ and say ''great bleep night desu lad''?
>>
>>60919324
Its been clearly stated since day 1 trance isn't welcome here.

Don't you have a frat party to go to?
>>
>>60919276
get to fuck and learn to read kid
been here since day dot
you contribute no bants or tracks just inane smug shit about how you went somewhere and ate pills and heard some tunes wow really unique story do tell more nobody here has surely ever done something so incredible in their lives
go to facebook or some shit idgfa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A26NpKk2EA
>>
>>60919336
>/bleep/ is the club general
>except club music is not welcome here
:^)
>>
>>60919351
pleb shite, no.
>>
>>60919376
>/bleep/ is different than the rest of /mu/
>uses pleb/patrician, the quintessential /mu/ meme
:^)
>>
>>60919348
Thats bullshit because you'd know how long we spent arguing about the genre name and how it was going to be /club/

>>60919391
I never said anything about it being ''different to /mu/''
>>
>>60919413

oh so because you were arguing which named to pick and then the majority realized that /club/ was a retarded idea because it meant /clubdiscussion/, the bleep was picked because it was all about the music and not about how cool you are for going to the club....

then why the fuck do you want to change /bleep/ to /club/ now? go make a /club/ so you and the rest of malnourished pale manlets can discuss how kewl you are b/c you go to the club
>>
tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOfnV4b8PX4
>>
>>60919439
We picked /bleep/ because retards who go to shit clubs would want to post.

/bleep/ is and has always been a club dance music thread, you are in the wrong thread.
>>
>>60919458
see
>>60919324
>>
>>60919458

>We picked /bleep/ because retards who go to shit clubs would want to post.

suuuuure

>/bleep/ is and has always been a club dance music thread, you are in the wrong thread.

>MUSIC

oh so now it is a dance music thread, not a /clubbing/ thread anymore eh?

do shut the fuck up and save your cool clubbing stories until the rest of the 18 yr old club brigade shows up and then you can exchange stories about how cool you are.

holy fuck you have no idea how lame you and the rest of kids in /bleep/ who do nothing but brag about going clubbing sound
>>
>>60919468
oh fuck off with your shitty trance

go fap to Zyzz some more
>>
>>60918064
I thought his name was Johnny X
>>
>>60919483
For discussion about dance music played in clubs.

Are you just an exception or are all Canadians this fucking dumb?
>>
>>60919495

>For discussion about dance music played in clubs.

oh so he went from "this is clubbing discussion" to "this is a club MUSIC discussion"

no, your the retard actually
>>
>>60919351
trance is shit, granted. it's so cheesy. you're welcome to like it though... post some that's good and i might change my mind?

>>60919326
loool

>>60919348
>you contribute no bants or tracks just inane smug shit about how you went somewhere and ate pills and heard some tunes wow really unique story do tell more nobody here has surely ever done something so incredible in their lives

this

>>60919276
look, i go to the club, but there is really nothing of interest to be said about clubs, after many, many years of doing it, or the clubbing lifestyle, as i already said.

/bleep/ is for anyone who have any interest in underground dance music whatsoever. you're not more qualified that anybody for having nodata in your bookmarks and knowing the first name of your local club's bouncer, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>60919488
>oh fuck off with your shitty jungle
>go fap to Ali G some more
>>
worst /bleep/ thread in a while desu
>>
>>60919552
yeah bare text in this one cba to read it desu
>>
>>60919326
That legitimately happened to me once actually.
>>
File: comboii.jpg (74 KB, 786x549) Image search: [Google]
comboii.jpg
74 KB, 786x549
Looking for an ID..

Pretty sure its on Nonplus records about 10min long track with a long vocal of a stripper talking about her job/life etc..

any help?
>>
>>60919552

>I got #told
>"w-worst bleep thread in a while"

; )

>>60919510

>post some that's good and i might change my mind?

this is like babby's first but have you heard Sasha and Digweed's Northern Exposure series? esp. 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvFJXUUEqaA
>>
>>60919552
i'm all for discussions, but whenever adtbg start a discussion it ends with 1000 word fucking posts and just shit nothing interesting to read.

Like can we from both sides just leave it, don't take banter serious.
when someone is anti-pardner/anti-Yurop just leave it.
and i know adtbg you didnt start it, don't fucking start Replying me with a load of text.

Praise hood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJRwvPe9BQQ
>>
>>60919587
>>60919600
why tho
>>
>>60919585
>I got #told
i didn't even talk to you imbecile
>>
>>60919600

this was an overdue discussion though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkoBSiEbikk
>>
>>60919616
Cause robert hood is a blessing, and jesus second coming.
>>
>>60919624
But you do agree that opening the gates off bleep, and accepting everything from really /bloop/ idm towards shit like EDM & brostep and every little shitty dance micro genre (Not calling idm shit) will only /bleep/ worse right ?

i think all this pro-club and shit is to make /bleep/ not attractive for the normal /mu/ faggot, cause lets be honest the least we can use right now are more /mu/ refugees.
>>
>>60919643
CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT AHEAD :

Hood has been a straight up hack in the last ten years and these Floorplan records are worse than the plague, in that they are more contagious.

this one tho : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqAoiaKemgo
but still i'm pretty sure he just ripped off some jazz record and added some 707 on the top. i like this one a lot though
>>
>>60919698
>the least we can use right now are more /mu/ refugees
>third post ITT is a literal /mu/ refugee and /bleep/men literally helping him out and accepting him lightly
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
>>60916960
How do I improve my harmonies? I know basic music theory but can't seem to really bring out my ideas. Also advice on adding depth and texture?
>>
>>60919698
No, the least we can use are more people like you. I'd rathe have 1000 /mu/ refugees than the same old tired "pardner" coupled with "hurr clubless virgin" epic bantz.
>>
>>60919728
fourth ;)
>>
>>60919740
please, this is a sacred thread
>>60919643

leave and take your filth with you
>>
>>60919698

maybe so, and I don't want to see /mu/ in here at all, but lets be honest, the constant CLUBBING 4 TIMES A WEEK LAD LMFAO PARDS GTFO is just stale and boring, and the worst part, some newfriends think it isn't stale bants but true.

I have nothing against discussing clubbing but there is people legitimately claiming above that /bleep/ is a clubbing thread, when in fact it started out as a club MUSIC thread and everything else was secondary (clubbing, local scenes etc) and I honestly think the /mu/ danger is overblown. Every time an obvious /mu/ drifter posts Daft Punk he gets shot down and that's rare too

imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj9a9Ka9TGw
>>
>>60919698
>i think all this pro-club and shit is to make /bleep/ not attractive for the normal /mu/ faggot,

yeah but it make the vibe here fucking toxic. you could say /mu/ do the same to keep them safe from "plebs". what's wrong in explaining the appeal of dance music to outsiders?

>>60919742
t
h
i
s
>>
>>60919728
to be honest i was one of those helpers, i thought two people already told him to fuck off while i was typing my shit out.

but desu that was a special case.
>>60919711
i can understand that but edit's have been a thing in dance music for a while, but yeah not all his new shit are bangers but his selector skills are off the roof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabJJYie4-A
>>
File: trance interests me.png (625 KB, 531x748) Image search: [Google]
trance interests me.png
625 KB, 531x748
>>
tell retards to fuck off
help out people who genuinely sound like they want to be helped out

don't over think it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2VE-sjSAiM
>>
>>60919771
>i can understand that but edit's have been a thing in dance music for a while

i'm absolutely not blaming him to make simple edits though ;) but...

>his selector skills are off the roof

that's where i disagree. can't see what's amazing in his mixes, sorry. he's just playing his monotone shit all the while. to each their own...
>>
>>60919021

you're doing it right
>>
>>60919799
what qualifies as "retard" and what as "genuinely wanting to be helped out"?
>>
>>60919816
someone who can't tell the difference is a retard. hehe

also for you OP my man if you're still around : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5yRo5JQ34

have this nut of banging acid electro
>>
>>60919836
rude
>>
>>60919774

saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIU9jqfzOSk
>>
File: homepage_large.40d785e5.jpg (43 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.40d785e5.jpg
43 KB, 319x319
Right, so anyone can post in these threads and its for EDM and that includes albums right?

Good to know, thanks for clearing that up dub techno guy.
>>
>>60919853
jp['0w34it32qi[jt3otji['oitj32qotnolonmnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>60919853

I never said or implied that but keep those memes coming 'lad'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWy5lI-2YY
>>
>>60919853
turny/ninja pls
>>
>>60919853
if so i remember likinng this tune a whne a was wee lad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpj5POu5p3M
>>
>/mu/ are slowly but surely turning /bleep/ into shit
>>
>>60919853
You'r really pushing it now m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srgfmAvwmPo

also this album is banger.
RIP
>>
>>60919885
were you in a coma the past 10 months
>>
>>60919871
Yeah, you did

>>60919875
>le epic scapegoats
>>
>>60919911

waste of dubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq9f94BTXs
>>
don't forget: /bleep/ is part of /mu/
>>
LMAO SUCH EPIC BANTZ LOOOOOOL LE BUTTMAD PARDNER
EDM CHAV ALBUM >LE
LOL GOOD ONE PAL
>>
>>60919946
wow
am i /bleep/??
>>
>>60919853
i like the first three tracks from that one desu
>>
>>60919969
open eye signal is a legit bangie
rest is bleh
>>
>>60919885
To be honest, this is just a thing that happens @ /bleep/ worldwide.

genre's/Clubs/Scene's turn to shit the more they get discovered and reached their peak, it's pretty weird to see have seen it happen 3/4 times already with different scene's.

Not sure if we have reached /bleep/ peak yet, but we may have reached that point this summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEPDWCDzN-o
RIP again.
>>
>>60919969
i like the whole album
>>
reminder that assigning names, characteristics and guidelines is what kills a scene

reminder that you can like things without having to be part of the scene

reminder that more often than not the 'creators' of 'scenes' are the first ones that are against the idea of people boxing and caging their art into a myopic scene

reminder that is is human nature to think "I am/was part of the apex of X scene" simply because this is your ego realizing that the world doesn't evolve around you and long after you're irrelevant, something else will take over the scene you loved so much

reminder that there were never "good old days"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-Rnq9P_wM
>>
>>60920071
reminder that you are a cancer of /bleep/
>>
>>60920071
thanks
>>
yo London crew, where is this club? looks sick

https://twitter.com/_mm365/status/583669342249873409

also bonus points for tune id
>>
>>60920071
>reminder that there were never "good old days"

This is true...

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/30910425
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S45559309
>>
>>60919946
its not btw, we just use it as a platform
>>
>>60920160
so from what site did you hear about /bleep/?
>>
>>60920237
some geezer in a black hoodie told me in the club
>>
>>60919144
lol m8 are you trying to dictate what this thread is about

it is a music + clubbing general

it is not just a clubbing general, so all those people that say "if u dont just listen to mixes, fuck off", or "if u haven't been to the club in more than 3 days, fuck off" need to calm down

likewise dubnig, you are the same as the above, only the other side of the coin

this thread is for music + clubbing and since most people here don't go clubbing 4 days a week or 4 days a decade (like you), music + clubbing is fone

stop being so extreme
>>
>>60920372
bleeps and bloops and /bleep/ were just an extension from the B&B last.fm group for all types of dance/downtempo music for banter and chat with others who weren't still in /mu/core is THE BEST phase.
>>
>>60920071
why do you trip when nobody likes you
is it an ego thing
you should probably quit doing that desu
>>
>>60920430
I like him
>>
>>60920435
put your trip back on
>>
>>60920372

>it is a music + clubbing general

like I said here?

>>60919321
>>60919206
>>60919258
>>
>>60919021
>go to the toilets or a dark seating area to take stuff out my shoes lol
>have a little dance as i wait for the pill i took outside to start kicking in
so what exactly do you take out of your shoes if you take your pills outside the club?
>>
nah i still disregard the opinions of people who don't go clubbing
>>
>>60920450
No one said these threads are meant to be about what people do in the club but the whole point of the music is the club, not bedroom listeners.
>>
>>60920473
same desu baka clubless virgins
>>
>>60920451
i take more pills out my shoe
i usually just have one before going in
and then i bring a few more in to take throughout the night

i always just think i should get one in me, so if the bouncers confiscate the rest, at least i'll have some md in me y'know
>>
>>60920435
kill yourself
>>
>>60920473
yeah true baka
>>
>>60920476

>the whole point of the music is the club

yes, but we can have a club music discussion without the tiresome, stale ONLY BARGAINERS AND FABRIC ITT PARDS BTFO LMAO UR CLUBS SUCK

you could have your nice discussion of local clubs, lineups, etc without resorting to the above, which is the norm in bleep these days. there's bants and then there is the daily pointless yuro posting about how our clubs are inferior to the ones in London and Berlin, great contribution man

>not bedroom listeners.

if a person likes to listen to his bleep in his bedroom then I don't see why he shouldn't post in here
>>
>>60920538
bedroom listeners never experience the art in the first place. now stop acting like master autismo ninja and figure it out lmao
>>
>>60920071
scenes come and go senpai, no need to be salty because you were never part of one
>>
>>60920582

>bedroom listeners never experience the art in the first place

refer to

>>60920071
and
>>60918983
>>60918962

but do keep telling other people how they *should* experience their fav art medium ; )
>>
>>60920596
end yourself
>>
>>60920596
this isn't about what i want, it is about the history and development of the music and culture. they are inseparable
>>
>>60919351
but there's that copypasta rules that says this thread is for stuff you get on hardwax/boomkat and hear in specific clubs around (mostly) europe

trance doesn't factor into that

trance is less bleep than footwork

just because trance is played in some clubs doesn't mean it's /bleep/ appropriate

do we talk about line dancing music here? as that's played in certain types of clubs, therefore it must be /bleep/, right? right??
>>
>>60920654
ayyy macarena
>>
>>60920596
give up the argument please you are forcing this thread to wallow in garbage
show some human kindness and get out and never come back
>>
>>60920610

we are limitless beings anon

>>60920619

to YOU

if you want to experience bleep in a crowded environment with a banging sound system and the culture that entails, mad props to you lad

if somebody else wants to experience bleeps alone in their sacred listening space with the lights off and their audiophile system, mads props to them

thinking that art should be experienced in X way is absolutely absurd. if you were to use the same logic with the music itself, then it would become stale pretty fucking fast
>>
>>60920654
>
>>60919324
>>
>>60919510
>/bleep/ is for anyone who have any interest in underground dance music whatsoever. you're not more qualified that anybody for having nodata in your bookmarks and knowing the first name of your local club's bouncer, for fuck's sake.

>/bleep/ is for anyone who have any interest in underground dance music whatsoever. you're not more qualified that anybody for having nodata in your bookmarks and knowing the first name of your local club's bouncer, for fuck's sake.

>>
>>60920678
mate we're talking about a site-specific kind of music here. there's no other way about it. kinds of music that are about togetherness and communion on the dancefloor. listening to it in your room on your lonesome is doing the art a great injustice. and at the end of the day it is selfish, just like how you are willing to ignore its history just so you can force yourself around in these threads
>>
>>60920538
lol just fucking stop

you're always complaining about the quality of these threads and yes, they can be pretty shit at times, but it is you who ruins them the most, by far! and more regularly than anything else!
>>
>>60920732
Yeah desu this thread was really good until Dub Negroe started posting. Not that their conversation is that bad but it's not as good as the beginning of the thread so I don't know why they decided to have it in the middle of one of the best bleep threads in weeks. Fucking cunts. People say they don't mind others talking about clubs but then try their hardest to derail threads that are about just that.
>>
>>60920773
>>60920732
neo-bleep pls go
>>
>>60920773
He just has this amazing way of ruining every thread.
>>
>>60920795
Put your trip back on Adtbg
>>
>>60920795
Did you even read my >>60920795 post? Please point out to me what part of it you found objectionable.
>>
>>60920730

>mate we're talking about a site-specific kind of music here

actually no we are not, and bleep hasn't. There is plenty of EPs here that aren't pure dancefloor bangers. Yes they do work in a club environment but they are not FOR CLUB USE ONLY

>kinds of music that are about togetherness and communion on the dancefloor

the culture that evolves around it is highly specific to the region. Which is why techno never really took off in America even when it was invented there. To think that music should mean the same thing to people in difference places is the actual selfish thing

>and at the end of the day it is selfish, just like how you are willing to ignore its history just so you can force yourself around in these threads

so are shed, vladislav delay and the other producers whose names I can't recall but I do remember them saying on interviews that they either outright dislike clubs or rarely go clubbing "ignorant, club virgins" even though they are the ones making your bangers? Basic Channel rarely or NEVER IIRC played a club and they were pivotal to the bleep scene. Are they clubless virgins too?

Again, all this "culture/scene/whatever" is baggage that most producers (from reading interviews) care very little about. They care about one fucking thing: their music. Everything else that gets attached to it, the name and scenes, and 'culture' is something the majority of them treat with indifference and sometimes outright hate. Doesn't mean you're not allowed to have the culture since you're the consumer at the end of the day. But thinking it is indispensable to the music is stupid.

>>60920725

this too
>>
>>60920732
innit i gave this guy the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, thought people were being unfairly rude desu, but fuckin hell at this point its got to be a deliberate effort, threads vibe was on point literally until the second he started posting
>>
>>60918692
>>60918730
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if these two posts weren't just a setup for that "argument"
>>
>>60920866
nah

just /bleep/ just being autistic as usual
>>
>>60920797
he's certainly not more annoying than the average /bleep/er. some of his posts and opinions make sense to me tbqh. it's just that people (like you!) give him so much attention it's ridiculous. stop arguing with him if you don't want to. it's that simple.
>>
>>60920861
lol mate take a read of this if u want to kill urself

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S58060053#p58068635

how to freakout and derail a thread by adtbg

(link starts at post that triggers freak out)
>>
>>60920890
idk family it seems to obvious for it to have been 2 people

how did it go from
>i hate going to clubs
to
>if you go to clubs you're trying too hard to fit in
>>
>>60920124
>>60920124
>>60920124
>>60920124

Any London Man in???
>>
>>60920899
Lol seriously put your trip back on, it's just sad. And even if that's not you, you're a total sperg if you don't think he's not bad for the community as a whole.
>>
>>60920910
abdtg blowing things out of proportion

desu he's kind of on point in this argument but his way of arguing brings more harm to his/my position than support it (read: /bleep/men get way too defensive)
>>
>>60920939
The things he argues about are pointless and bring about no meaningful change lol. You think people are going to change the way they post just because some tripfag says it? The best thing to do is to ignore both sides of shitposters, not make 30 3 paragraph long posts about it
>>
>>60920933
He's the best posted this community has ever saw and you're a cancerous neo-bleep prick if you dare think otherwise.
>>
>>60920962
nice b8 m8
>>
>>60920858
so the history of the music is not important, but when a producer says they don't like clubs that is the most significant thing ever? of course they care about the scene, the scene is the reason they are artists in the first place.

mate im not here to cure your severe reaction to such powerfully offensive words like 'Fabric' and 'Berghain'
>>
sprinkles is an overrated hack
>>
desu ADTBG is a complete autist
>>
>>60921001
he was probably normal at one point but years of being a failed dub techno producer in a snow prairie seems to have got to him
>>
Any Autistic EDM Coon mans in
>>
>>60920962
lol so obvious
>>
>>60921001
he's ok, he just can't read or think very well
>>
>>60921028
lol not another name tard s.m.h., all we need now is lukecool to show up :joy: :joy: and some tenny posters lmaoooo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrQoILhD2E8

Post xmas dubstep pls
>>
>really nice thread
>lots of on-topic chat about music and clubbing
>friendly banter and good discussion
>a retarded Canadian appears
>thread turns to utter shit

You are actually worse than Ame/fuhrer could ever manage.
>>
>>60920921
cant make what club that is but U know this is just something mundane like a shared fire exit and not really a secret conershop club right lad heh. loads of buildings are connected like this
>>
>>60921092
see
>>60920795
>>
>>60920975

>so the history of the music is not important

I never said or implied otherwise. I still don't see what this has to do with the argument that it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy bleeps at home if clubs aren't your thing, and that just because Kieran in Landan has X experience at Fabric, then a pardner should be able to experience the same thing.

>but when a producer says they don't like clubs that is the most significant thing ever? of course they care about the scene, the scene is the reason they are artists in the first place.

Maurice has outright said he didn't really cared about techno music and that he hadn't in mind to be a 'techno producer'. He and Mark happened to be into dub and they applied dub production techniques to the emerging techno music scene. Even after their releases got famous, he wanted to make dub, which they did, and now he is into jazzy bleeps. See a pattern here?

This is not to say they are the end of all bleep but this is to show you that thinking "well X obvs cares about Y scene I mean he's making music for it!" is wrong. Some do, some don't and that's all there it is to it. You enjoying your bleeps in Fabric and somebody buying vinyl and listening to it at home are the exact same thing. Art is not a procedure

Pls again, refer to >>60920725 this is the crux of the argument

>mate im not here to cure your severe reaction to such powerfully offensive words like 'Fabric' and 'Berghain'

except those is not the offensive words, but hey, if you can cure the endless HURR DURR PARDS GTFO THIS IS YURO THREAD FABRIC ONLY PLS AMERILARDS BTFO let me know. Funny how you euros pick on my 'shitposting' but not the anti american cancer than has been going on for months
>>
>>60921109
>neo /bleep/
>know who fuhrer was in 2012
>>
anyone know any more tracks like this? mixture of dub-techno and dubstep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whxg5AvYVXo
>>
File: velvemmm.jpg (183 KB, 913x1304) Image search: [Google]
velvemmm.jpg
183 KB, 913x1304
again

looking for a chune of a long house/techno track about 11 mins long... vocal of a woman talking out her life and a stripper/prostitute..

it sounds similar to eating glue by paranoid london... heard it in plug a while back

any help plz :)
>>
DEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYxua67c-ks
>>
Tbh I'm American and I sometimes say pardners and amerilards bc I think it's funny Idk lol
>>
>>60921118

The whole anti-american thing surely just comes from newfriends. Overzealous newfriends who want to "fit in". sometimes it's funny but people take it too seriously desu, as if you're going to find any PLUR retards on /mu/ to begin with.
>>
>>60920509
if they find drugs on people they only confiscate it and still let them in?

how many pills do you take throughout the night? you do know that one redose is as much as you can squeeze out out of redosing mdma, right?
>>
>>60921188

Don't think this is what you're looking for, but whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HyS80Uf9a8
>>
>>60921195
DEEEEEEEEPEEEEEER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiCb-ZvkOyU
>>
>>60921231

My mate recently had his pills confiscated, the bouncers cornered him and robbed him of all the money in his wallet too and then booted him out. Probably sold the pills on as well, that's really common.

Never happened to me personally though.
>>
>>60921286
what club was that?
>>
>>60921118
mate i never said you can't listen to it at home. i said you cannot experience the art at home. read through what i said again. not once did i make any kind of comparison between europe and america. i 'picked' (lol?) on you because you were going out of your way to discredit the significance of the club.

hopefully this clears it up for you, as i'm sure we're on the same side in this (i doubt you'd be here otherwise)
>>
>>60921320

Mansion in York
Probably the best club in the city as well.
He did look absolutely west though.
>>
>>60921231
well i've only ever been caught once on the way into a club and it was fabric when they put their hand in my trousers (the reason i always shoe everything now lol)

the bouncer just took it, put it in a big plastic box to the side (i guess where they put all their confiscated stuff) and told me to head on inside

i had 2 pills and 2 bombs on me so it's obvious i wasn't dealing so they don't really mind i think

also people say that at fabric like the bouncers/staff are all in on some big internal drug dealing thing. so essentially, if they confiscated ur drugs and let you in, you're then gonna have to buy drugs off one of their guys inside

ive seen drugs dealers get caught going into fabric before and it's an entirely different story. like a bouncer went into one guys trousers, pulled out a bag of like 100+ pills, and two others bouncers grabbed him and dragged him out and round the side and one bouncer looked at another and did that like "index finger sliding over neck thing' lol
>>
Okay let's settle this

>Single Of the Year
>Ep Of the Year
>Lp Of the Year
>Compliation Of the Year
>Mix Of the Year
>Best Label this year
>>
>>60921339
>you cannot experience the art at home
Fractally wrong lol I was just listening to "club musoc" at home
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.