[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are literally no differences between these albums at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
There are literally no differences between these albums at all. So why does /mu/ call SBTH a disaster but call TMR a masterpiece?
How is Judgmental Cunt any worse than Hair Pie Bake 1 or Pena?
>>
>he's actually listened to both thoes terrible meme albums

kill urself my man
>>
>>60826648
Judgmental cunt is a bad song, Pena and Hair Pie Bake 1 are amazing avant-garde/spoken word poetry/free jazz songs
>>
Beefheart Lyrics:
Pena, her litle head clinking like a barrel of red velvet balls
Full past noise
Treats filled her eyes turning them yellow like enamel-coated tacks
Soft like butter, hard not to pour
Out enjoying the sun while sitting on a turned-on waffle iron
Smoke billowing up from between her legs made me vomit beautifully
And crush a chandelier
Fall on my stomach and view her from a thousand happened facets
Liquid red salt ran over crystals
I later band-aided the area, sighed, oh well, it was worth it
Pena pleased but sore from sitting choose to stub her toe
And view the white pulps horribly large in their red pockets
"I'm tired of playing baby," she explained
And out of a blue felt box let escape one yellow butterfly the same size
Its droppings were tiny green phosphorous worms
That moved in tuck and rolls that clacked and whispered in their confinement
Three little burnt scotch taped windows several yards away
Mouths open to tongues that vibrated and lost saliva
Pena exclaimed, "that's the raspberries"

Kudi Lryics:

Oh If I crash, oh if I crash
Or if I land, no matter the case
I'm all smiles, I'm all smiles
I've traveled for miles, miles and miles
For the love in the core, love in the core
Some people bore me, so fucking boring
But I'm all smiles, I'm all smiles
No matter the case, I'll be okay
When I crash, when I crash

Oh when I crash, when I crash
I'm all smiles, I'm all smiles, I'm all smiles
Give a fuck what they say
And I'm all smiles, I'm all smiles, hmm
>>
>>60827270
P A S T A
A
S
T
A
>>
Kid Cudi is the Frank Zappa of our generation. He is not just another manufactured rap star, he is a complete artist. He is not someone that is being controlled by a record label. Cudi is singlehandedly one of the most innovative and unique rap artists of this decade.

He is a melodic genius, his beats are experimental, innovative, unique, he isn't afraid to experiment, he is constantly evolving and changing his style. Kid Cudi, from the beginning, has always pushed boundaries and has continued to make progressive music that others could only hope to imitate.

His voice is an instrument. He wants you to look beyond just the lyrics. They are there just to complement the music, they are an application of the voice as an instrument rather than a medium for verbal communication and storytelling. His voice and his sounds are something that no one else is doing. Kid Cudi obviously isn't a Kendrick/Drake type of rapper with outstanding rapping ability but he still manages to make better music than them.

His album, Speeding’ Bullet To Heaven, is an extremely introspective and personal record. It allows you to better understand the perspective and emotions of Scott Mescudi. The album has become a bridge for white youth to enjoy the art of the black inner city and empathize with the likes of Cudder and that is what is so wonderful about art. We are able to see who he really is and understand him. The introductory interview at The Fader Ford shows that he is a surprisingly soft-spoken young man and it gives you all the more reason to care about him.

There was no Cudi before Cudi. He is not emulating anyone. He has no influences. When Judgmental Cunt came out of nowhere, everyone loved it because nothing sounded like it.

He has accomplished so much at such a young age, can you imagine what his music is going to sound like in 5 years?
>>
>>60827313
fucking t h i s
>>
>>60827313
Kid Cudi certainly takes himself seriously, and fancies himself some kind of artist, but concept albums about men on the moon aren't high artistry, and he certainly isn't anywhere close in talent to Zappa.
>>
>>60827313
Is this that Jaden Smith pasta
>>
>>60827437
You're legitimately autistic or new for not recognizing this pasta
>>
>>60827437
>Kid Cudi certainly takes himself seriously
>implying
this entire album is ironic. he is making fun of what kurt cobain wanna be's are like and it's biting satire that most of /mu/ cant understand because they're underaged

this is exactly what young thug was doing with hip hop on barter 6
>>
>>60827480
That doesn't make the songs sound better, even if it is the case
>>
>>60827480
>this entire album is ironic.
Maybe, and maybe not. I'm talking about his career in general and the vast majority is self important trash.
>>
>>60827509
>andy kaufman was not funny because his jokes werent funny
you missed the entire point
>>
>>60827480
>gets btfo by every music critic and fans alike
>i-it's satire guys!

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>60826648
Ok, I agree that this album isn't as bad as people say, but Hair Pie Bake 1 is one of the best rock songs ever made.
>>
Its hard to believe that people unironically like these albums.

Can we stop with the "trout mask replica is good" meme?
>>
>>60827533
their opinions are irrelevant because they completely missed the point
>>
File: healthy-fruit-melon-1338237.jpg (448 KB, 1300x1022) Image search: [Google]
healthy-fruit-melon-1338237.jpg
448 KB, 1300x1022
>needledrop uploads video on youtube
>within 10 minutes there's a thread about the video
>then 4 threads about the album
>and more threads about the album asking the same questions as TND's video

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these threads........
>>
>>60827480
Why do you think it's ironic? This album seems like a natural progression since he loses his mind a little more with each album. He's a fan of grunge and punk, so I think he might actually just be an unironic Cobain wanna be
>>
>>60827588
People have been posting threads about this album for the past couple days now.

There have been 100+ reply threads about this record for the past 3 days.
>>
>>60827579
nice, pulling the "you just don't get it" card

typical fucking pleb
>>
>>60827462
I thought it was young thug
>>
>>60827480
>thinks this redeems either Kid Cudi or Young Thug
they're both terrible
>>
>>60826648
Nice meme
>>
>>60828207
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>60827523
Comedy and music address not equivalent, even if they can both be art.
Thickheaded
>>
>hating TMR
>18 year olds that have no sense of history of music

pick 2
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.