[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit i want to fuck the brains out of jamie stewart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 403x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 403x700
shit i want to fuck the brains out of jamie stewart
>>
i really needed to get this off my chest sorry guys
>>
same tbqh even tho i dont like his music
>>
File: le gay nerd.png (435 KB, 461x473) Image search: [Google]
le gay nerd.png
435 KB, 461x473
>>60818291
So you're fucking Jamie's brians out when suddenly he puts your head closer and seductively whispers
>His heart had been over burdened from the time he was a small boy. His parents were extraordinarily physically and mentally abusive. His mind was plagued by metal illness and addiction. He had at times great success but had at times been fucked over mightily in his work life. His health was poor and he had been falling apart from a youngish age due to poor diet, drugs and smoking. He was a man whose body and mind were in constant pain. I remember as a child hearing his wailing cry from the shower and running out to the yard to try and get away. Despite this, he made it clear he loved me and i know in my soul, tried his best not to repeat the horrors of his childhood on my siblings or me.
What do you do?
>>
i'd be hardpressed to find someone who wouldn't, anon.
>>
>>60818359
lol i meant brains not brians lol
>>
I'm literally 100% straight and even I would make sweet love to Jamie
>>
>you will never be lying on your bed with Jamie just fooling around and hold him down and start to tickle him so he squeals and laughs and wriggles and says no and tries to escape but its too cute so you carry on but then after a minute his eyes suddenly widen and he goes stiff and tells you to stop in a different tone so you know he really means it and he rushes off to the bathroom and then comes back looking really embarrassed and you say you're sorry and ask him what the matter is and he cant look you in the eye and quietly tells you that you made him pee himself a tiny bit but you just laugh and pull him back onto the bed and kiss him and for a moment he resists and pretends to be annoyed but he sees the funny side too and kisses you back and then you slide your hand around his waist and he flinches a little thinking you're going to start tickling him again but you don't you just carry on kissing him and he soon relaxes and then you fuck him rough in ass and blow your load down his throat

why even live
>>
>>60818412
fug
>>
>>60818291
the first time i ever masturbated was to pics of him. also the reason i realized i was gay.
>>
>>60818387
>100% straight

well...
>>
he got a nice ass
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.