[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it is starting to hurt how little you can relate to love/relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448721680321.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1448721680321.gif
414 KB, 520x520
>tfw it is starting to hurt how little you can relate to love/relationship songs

being alone for so long is starting to ruin my enjoyment of the only thing that's been allowing me to cope
>>
>still listening to love songs
Just become a patrician already.
>>
That's like being depressed you can't relate to songs about being a pro chess player because you aren't one

Try not being a gay bitch baby and maybe women will like you. Big tip: Stop giving a shit. Not giving a shit makes women's panties wet. Not bending over backwards to make someone like you makes women's panties wet.

Being a faggot who thinks too much of what others think of him, dries up pussies everywhere. And no, someone who 'doesn't respect women' isn't an asshole, you're an asshole. And a stupid one to boot. They are men, you are not
>>
>>60666978
I feel this is projection.
>>
>>60667019
this
>>
>>60667019
Projection of a past life which I no longer lead
>>
>>60666978
o-oh
>>
>>60667043
Soooo.. You get the bitches now?
>>
>>60667098
Yes

And your passive-aggressive post isn't helping you at all. Thinking anyone anti what you have taken as gospel is stupid or trying too hard is the reason you are failing at life. Because you are stupid and not trying hard enough
>>
This is a weird thread
>>
>>60667450
Sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.