[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current favorite song >current feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (14 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 300x359
>current favorite song
>current feels
>>
>Animal Collective - Winters love
>Annoyed

I don't know why, but people give you so much shit for hanging out with your parents when you're my age (I'm 19). I just told a friend of mine I was going to hang out with my mom tomorrow morning and he started making fun of me.

She's given me a roof over my head, she's supported me in any personal decisions I've made or opinions formed, and she's done the best job she could to be the best parent she can be. Why is it such a big deal that I buy her lunch and help her get shit at the grocery store a few times a month? It's not like she's going to be around forever, so of course I'd spend some time with her a few hours out of my month.

People pick at the silliest shit.
>>
>>60655879
>Tame Impala - Let It Happen
>Confused

>wtf is the issue with some grills dude, they're strange nowadays
>tfw university selection test is on monday
>tfw after the test I'm going to a kickass party

>tfw wtf
>>
>Peter Gabriel - San Jacinto
>Good, since a close friend of mine just messaged me.
>>
>Arca - Front Load
>Failed two exams, if I continued and re took them would hold me back by another year/half a year
>coming off anxiety pills, feel dizzy and awful
>>
>American Football - Five Silent Miles
>hopeful

going out with the qt tomorrow to a concert. I think she likes me.
also I recently joined a research group at college. things been going fine.
>>
>>60656246
>Sprained Ankle - Julien Baker

Haha dude I have the exact opposite issue. I'm a bit older and haven't lived at home in a while. I didn't grow up in a shitty situation or anything and both my parents were present as much as they could be and work full time jobs but I've noticed (especially it being thanksgiving, one of mans all intrusive family holidays) I'm becoming shittier and shittier towards them because despite the fact that I literally sprung from their loins I have nothing in common with them and in all actuality think they're really fucking annoying.

I know it's because I see a lot of myself in them and there's nothing scarier to a sack of shit than a mirror but it doesn't make any of it any better.
>>
File: Satisfaction-us.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Satisfaction-us.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>
>overnight celebrity by Twista with Ye
I forgot how good this song was and was hyped when it come on shuffle.
>feeling happy my buddy is throwing a party and serving all the craft beer he got on black friday
>>
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? gives me an eerie feelings. I can't really describe it. It's not depressing, just dark and makes me think of negative thoughts, sad thoughts. Yet an uplifting energy

idk

fuck this feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEq8DBxm0J4
>>
for the past week I feel this extreme tension, like everything can come through or fall apart at any minute
because of this, I pretty much always feel like screaming
I don't know what it means, but because of this I've been listening to Quicksand constantly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSWEAJJumUE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.