[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poor billy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
poor billy
>>
>>60615290
that's mac from it's always sunny
>>
>>60615290
Why does /mu/ feel so bad for Billy Ray Cyrus? Why give him the empathy? Honestly Miley seems to know what she's doing, she knows she turning people off left and right and that's why she's doing it, just to freak people out. I'm sure she's explained this to Billy and that he has an understanding of what she's doing. Everyone on /mu/ got so upset when she had that fucking spike strapon and that purple wig, it was so incredibly childish yet it seemed to irk absolutely everyone. Great stuff. If I were her dad I'd be proud.
>>
:'(
>>
>make daughter a child star
>expect her to adjust well to adulthood
>>
his facebook is fucking gold
>>
Yo boy yo
>>
dude is never smiling anyways.
>>
>>60615290
Him and Miley seem to have remained very close since she's become a hugely successful and controversial star in her own right. That's nice, family is important, glad to see the Cyruses recognize this.
>>
>https://www.instagram.com/waynecoyne5/
how do we save him /mu/?
>>
now now billy not really
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.