[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are currently in the worst period of music of the entire last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Panda Desktop.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Panda Desktop.jpg
578 KB, 1920x1080
We are currently in the worst period of music of the entire last century.

Fucking horrible, not anything good or worthwhile.

What the fuck are we supposed to do here?
>>
>>60551910
posting in a ryan dombal thread
>>
>>60551910
make your own god damn decade-defining music you lazy fucking twat

and then put it on spotify so i can listen
>>
make music
make a band
dont give a fuck about what people say or listen, here on every other place
hope for the new AnCo album to be AOTD
hope for a more pop oriented less edgy radiohead album
bottomless pit when
ignore fantano
ignore pitchfork
ignore scaruffi reviews from this milenium
and most important, stop coming to this shithole and bond with people irl, i know is hard, dont know why but this place is addictive, but it really changes the way you think.
have you even heard someone irl talking some stupid shit and said to yourself inside your head ">implying"?
it has happened to me and it fucking scares me
>>
>>60552008
fuck up faggot

>>>>>>>>>BACK 2 REDDIT<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>BACK 2 TUMBLR<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>BACK 2 P4K <<<<<<<<<<<<
>>
Really OP? Because I think it's very good.
>>
it could be worse
>>
>>60552024
very good post to be truthful, relatives
>>
>>60552024
>tfw you begin to write a song and wonder if /mu/ would like it.

fuck this place does influence music related things. eh oh well, there are other boards I go now anyway and it's still fun to see what people think with big releases
>>
This thread is funny because I was just having a conversation with a friend about how music is better now than it ever has been.
>>
>>60551910
op probably thinks he was born in le wrong generation
fuck off
>>
on the contrary, I get to hear and enjoy artists on soundcloud and bandcamp that I wouldn't have heard otherwise. This is the age where everything is pretty much defined by technology, even culture. I could also have an audience from around the globe.

If you're bitching about popular music you really shouldn't care. This is the day and age where people can search for whatever they want, whatever genre, whatever band, and get to hear the music instantly. If you think music is bad now, it's probably because you're stuck listening to shitty music.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.