[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your top 3 /mu/tant musicians >Dear Laika >unlove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lightcomesinyoureforever_unlove.png (684 KB, 704x702) Image search: [Google]
lightcomesinyoureforever_unlove.png
684 KB, 704x702
Post your top 3 /mu/tant musicians

>Dear Laika
>unlove
>In Dreamview
>>
Hampus
Btrl
BIOTROLL
>>
>>66375495
Those guys are all great. There's so many good ones that it's hard to pick.

Ambient
>neuro trash
>ky==
>bad sleep

Bedroom pop/folk
>The Baddest Beams
>Agate Tunnel
>AP Macroeconomics
Closer to rock but not really
>Lyfe Indoors
>In Dreamview
>Ivy
>>
File: a0575103675_16.jpg (83 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0575103675_16.jpg
83 KB, 700x700
>>66376023
>>66375495
Baddest Beams for sure. Even if he technically only released one EP and a handful of singles. If that dude just sat down to write another EP or full length it would be the GOAT

Besides that, Lyklas Ocre and Jacob Hutto are probably my favorites. They just show so much potential. But seriously, there's so much talent in the BC threads that choosing which ones are the best can become difficult

>>66375512
Hampus told me he's never even listened to magenta circuit so yes he's technically the best
>>
Even Oxen is really good. I found I Know who you are and you are nothing on here, but I don't think he posts anymore
>>
>>66376137
Even Oxen is okay but it's cool to know that you found an artist you loved on here before they realized it would probably haunt them forever.

You don't think someone was just recommending them, do you? I once thought Eerie Summer posted their stuff until someone clarified they were just fans
>>
>>66376232
I thought even oxen was you? In which case it was you who recommended them to me in a bandcamp thread
>>
>>66375495
Does unlove post here? my gf listens to him, pretty meh imo.
>>
>>66376272
lel yes, i was just being a tad cheeky
(I am glad you liked the music though)

>>66376284
Yes he does. I've spoken to Unlove a few times and he admittedly wrote a lot of the songs on the album not too far from when he released the album. Because of that he's working on another album and putting more thought and planning into it so I'm excited to see if it will sound extremely different or not.
>>
>>66376129
Jacob Hutto is really awesome. Yeah, there is an insane amount of talent. You also make rad shit. I've had people post my own shit in threads like this and it's flooring. It's really cool that even though we have mostly shitty threads, we have some sense of community.
>>
>>66377593
Thanks dude, it's a great feeling to know we're all supporting each other in some way. Like in Jacob's case, he's starting up his own label and getting shows around the Houston area already. Then i find it funny that even in the BC realm we have albums like Seance that we're all highly anticipating. As long as we all stick close and continue to get better, the results could be limitless
>>
There are some good musicians that post in the SoundCloud threads. Also a lot of horrible hip hop and EDM though.
>>
File: cover.png (357 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
357 KB, 450x450
itt newfags
>>
File: hahahano.jpg (9 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
hahahano.jpg
9 KB, 250x178
>>66377740
>posting a /BC/ dude that hasn't been on bandcamp threads in roughly two years
>newfag
>>
>>66377780
>>66377740
Speaking of fallen veterans, I miss Banished Souls. Always had a good time listening to their stuff.
>>
>>66377801
That's a throwback, yeah.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.