[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most pretentious fanbases?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
most pretentious fanbases?
>>
>>66277815
P4K or Mellonhead fanbase. Although metal (especially progressive) band fanbase is also fucking gross, they are less pretentious than them.
>>
Jazz
>>
>at a party
>having a pretty good time out the back with a small group of people i've never met
>talking about music and shit, having a pretty good time
>Yeezus comes up in conversation
>dont really remember what i said but it was negative about Yeezy
>others feel kind of the same or at least thought the then new South Park that parodied Bound 2 was funny, others did like Yeezy but are cool about it
>someone plays the South Park version and we're all having a good laugh
>then one girl just gets up and goes inside
>host comes back out and comes up to us and says to me "what the fuck did you say to her?"
>"what? nothing, we're just talking about music. why?"
>apparently she's a big Yeezy fan and couldn't handle hearing anything negative about him
>as soon as she went inside she told the host we were all immature assholes and i was the worst person she'd ever met
>she even left the party immediately because she didn't want to be around any of the people talking poorly of Yeezy

And that's my lone experience with Kanye West fans.
>>
>>66277922
Nice meme
>>
>>66277815
Manson has a really pretentious fanbase, just look at TAA
>>
>>66277980
It's no meme, it did actually happen to me. I just post it in relevant threads.
>>
>>66277991
It will become a meme
>>
File: 1455230099779.gif (2 MB, 368x270) Image search: [Google]
1455230099779.gif
2 MB, 368x270
>>66277980
>>
>>66277991

was she black?
>>
>>66278002
I don't doubt it unfortunately.

>>66278009
No, she was one of those white tumblr kinds of chicks. I haven't seen her since either.
>>
Radiohead fans are worst
>>
p4k readers
>>
Tool

>DUDE FIBONACCI NUMBERS LMAO
>>
>>66277890
jazz
>>
Classical music faggots.

Gymnopedie sounds good no one needs to know what you see in your wet dreams when you listen to that shit
>>
progfags
>>
>>66278071
Came here to post this
>>
>>66277815
He died somewhere in 2007. Eat me Drink me was an album for wooing teenage grills. He also started looking like dogshit around that time. Let the man die in peace.
>>
>>66278037
Tumblr hates Kanye after the Famous video now.
>>
Jazz fans
>>
>>66277815
And why the fuck Manson's photo is related?, he's literally one of the most authentic artists ever like he knows he's putting a show, he has parodied himself dozens of times
>>
>>66277922
I want this to be real but it's just so laughably false
>>
>>66277990
The Amazing Atheist is scum for the Manson fan base, I think that the vast majority of us acknowledges his place in rock music
>>
>>66278037
false story confirmed, "white tumblr chicks" literally HATE Kanye West
>>
>>66278676
It is actually real man, it happened to me. People can be this retarded about music.
>>
>>66278771
yeah, they do NOW after the famous video. the anon said the story took place a few years ago when bound 2 came out.
>>
>>66278614
>Not acknowledging how much of a resurrection The Pale Emperor was

And that's actually false, Manson looked his best IN 2007 but started looking like a goth Nicholas Cage around 2009 but who gives a shit about his looks he has always been ugly and he knows that
>>
>>66278788
No, Taylor Swift has been the queen of Tumblr since the late 2000s to early 2010s and Kanye West has almost always been an asshole towards her also Tumblr is the most feminist site ever and that nigger is misogynist as fuck
>>
>>66278896
not all of tumblr has just one mindset, there are others on there that are just pseudo hippie le racial harmony fucks that love kanye (or used to anyway).
>>
>>66279047
Tumblr has a general mindset just as 4chan does, I just can't believe that a WHITE WOMAN which happens to be a TUMBLR user got mad as fuck because of the the shit that they were throwing at one of her favorite rappers like it seems so cringy and try-hard, like OP made that up in order to shit on women/Tumblr
>>
why don't you kids like the tool
>>
Captain beefheart and frank zappa fans are the worst
>>
>>66277815
Nah easily any tumblrcore band like the 1975 or Arctic Monkeys or Halsey or Twenty One Pilots.
>>
>>66277990
how is the amity affliction related to marilyn manson in this context
>>
>>66277815
David Bowie's
>>
>>66278896
>>66279075
>actually believes you can tell everything about a person's personality based on the websites they frequent

You fell for the memes, kid.
>>
Literally anyone who likes /mu/core.
>>
File: 1421708193678.jpg (23 KB, 371x358) Image search: [Google]
1421708193678.jpg
23 KB, 371x358
>>66279075
>Tumblr has a general mindset just as 4chan does
>>
classical
jazz

not even a competition
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.