[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Songs You Can't Remember the Names Of General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Hi /mu/, not-/mu/ here, but I had an idea for a thread.

For songs that you can't remember or never knew the names of; songs that you are having trouble finding/saucing.

This can be songs that you have a clip of the actual audio, but can't find sauce. Or songs that you know a few of the lyrics or maybe the wrong lyrics to.

Hard Mode: All you know is some part of the melody. You can either try and describe it to other anons, or upload yourself singing it somewhere and link it here.

Jazz and Classical are two genres I often have a hard time with. If any anon has found a good method for finding sauce for songs, it would be much appreciated if they would share it here.

Here are a couple of examples of songs that I had a hard time finding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGM2HPM6BDc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaC0vNLdLvY

Pic unrelated, just one of the only music related pics I have saved.
>>
Can't help you sorry.

I've been trying to remember the name of a band and album, but can't quite pin it down. They are a 90's alt rock band, sort of post grunge with thick distorted riffs. I always parallel their sound with that album Fantastic Planet.

The band name is like untruly or unrealy or something and the album title goes something along the lines of "tales from the something or like "songs from the something."

The album cover is blue yellow and green with a yellow/green circle dominating most of the image. Always reminds me of the starry night van goh.
>>
>>66245916
I wasn't asking for help anon, but thanks anyway. The two examples that I posted are of songs that I found after much searching.

But yeah, posts like yours is what I am looking for. Hopefully other anons can help you, so we need to keep the thread bumped with requests and answers.
>>
>>66245916
closest thing I could think of
>>
>>66246006
not it, but thanks for trying
>>
Here is another one that I had a lot of trouble finding. I heard it on the radio on our local public radio station here when I was a teenager. Every time I googled,"Get out of the Car", some other bullshit came up, to the point I thought I had the lyrics wrong.

Just tried googling the lyrics now that I have the name, and still couldn't find it. Lyrics are great, I suggest giving it a listen:

Oh! Oh! Get Out Of The Car - Richard Berry (1950's)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnhawKVfLw

I met a little chick in a neighborhood bar
Took her out for a ride in my brand new car
I said 'Hey baby, move over close by my side'
The chick moved way over to the other side

UH OH! You got to walk home baby
You got to walk home baby
You got to walk home baby cause you just won't treat me right.
>>
Hey could anyone help me out? Listened to this song couple of months ago but completely have forgotten the name and most of the lyrics. The singer was a british fella and it went like "I'm fucked up that's all I know I need someone to take me home" or some shit. Much appreciate the help
>>
I'm sure this will stump the shit out of you guys because you barely know anything about popular music let alone something obscure.

But it's an Italian soft rock/pop song from the late 90's, with a music video of the singer (who vaguely resembles Keanu Reeves?) wandering around an airport, and there's some weird subplot about his luggage.

And the song's refrain sounds something like "my pew, my pew, my pew" or some shit like that.

Been looking for it since I saw it in a hotel room in Rome in 1999.
>>
>>66245916
Fuck me, I found it myself.

Artist name is just Truly, not Untruly and the album title is Fast Stories... From Kid Coma.

Found it in the similar artists of Failure on last.fm.
>>
Some sort of electronic influenced song, it has a club style rhythm and the 'instrument' used sounds like water drops. Heard it a school dance if that helps. Ive tried looking for it multiple times but I just dont have enough info.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.