[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you were handed the aux cord/given control of the music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: auxcordo.png (593 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
auxcordo.png
593 KB, 582x600
Times you were handed the aux cord/given control of the music at a social setting, and the results.
>>
what the hell is an aux cord
>>
File: you.jpg (50 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
50 KB, 800x450
>>66138500
>>
>>66138414
Actually a couple years back right after we graduated high school. i ask my best bud if I can play a CD. He's mostly into Jazz and has been very accomplished his whole life.

>Enter The Money Store Into Slot

He gets instantly noided.

>What the fuck is this man? he says

I say one of my favorite bands, they are kinda like hardcore punk-hop

>"lol, i kinda dig it"

fast forward two summers....

This Nigga comes back from Uni and is blasting TPTB Everyday, and yells every single lyric on both discs like he's MC Ride

I think i made a mistake desu
>>
stop making these garbage threads
>>
>play kyary pamyu pamyu at ghetto frat boy esque party
>people laugh and dance along

was really awkward
>>
>>66138800
Double dubs confirm
>>
>>66138500
3.55 mm jack
>>
File: 1464543656907.jpg (78 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464543656907.jpg
78 KB, 960x540
Man this threads just prove you idiots can't read a mood. Nobody wants to listen to Entry level hipster shit in a party. You need to read the mood. For example i showed my friend CSH, Interpol, Sonic Youth, etc while driving in the car, because it was the Perfect time for it. If you do so you might get people into music more easily
>>
Dunno, usually put on this if it's a party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBSRaxdwrHs

But I generally put myself in charge of the background videos, which is far more fun. I've screened Akira, Sokolov's Moloch, Triumph of the Will, The Act of Seeing With One's Own Eyes, Guinea Pig and Tetsuo: The Iron Man at multiple parties, people sometimes just stay and watch. It's amusing.
>>
As far as I can tell everyone digs BoC
>>
i have a normie bangers and driving playlist i use quite usually when im in a car with someone
>>
>>66138932
dude orange lmao
>>
i always play cab calloway and people fucking love it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.